Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Mescaline
    #1895527 - 09/08/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well I have finally received mescaline for my first time. I'm planning to dose tomorrow with a friend about 20 min before school is out so I can feel it sooner. After school is out we plan to go walking around and chilling. I have around 57 capsules filled with Peruvian torch cacti. I am wondering if I do all 57 capsules around 2:30 PM or so, by the time 8:00 PM hits if I can act normal and talk to people with out a problem? If somebody can reply that knows about this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

Later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Mescaline [Re: Osker246]
    #1895551 - 09/08/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You will still be tripping until about 9:00 a.m. the next day. Mescaline has hang time.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
    #1895557 - 09/08/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

It normally takes around an hour to hit you, and a total of 4 hours to peak, which brings you to 6:30. You may still be unable to talk coherently by then. Its comparable to a mushroom trip with the mindfuck.

For your reference: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_dose.shtml

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: TinMan]
    #1895581 - 09/08/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Heh the hang time doesnt sound so bad to me. The only thing thats makin me question to do it is if I would be able to talk well. Small speach slurs are cool with me. It's just that I was told I wouldnt be able to act normal at all if I did do it. So I would rather find out from those who have done it before.

Offlinebuddhathehut
readingrainbows.......

Loc: North Carolina
    #1895768 - 09/08/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Mesc. can be a really social experience or just the opposite. I went through school with the aid of LSD, ketamine, and weed and had no problems with any situation- but then again- I only spoke with drug consumers and other nnon-caring sorts. Peruvian torch can lead to (so can any mescaline exp.) NAUSEAH!
This could make for a lot of explaining in the middle of class if you look a little edgy and then all of the sudden vomit into whoever's hair. Then when questioned- you blurt out some unreasonably loud response that makes very little sense. All eyes on you- you fall into a full confession of your illegal transgressions. Is there any way that you can wait till AFTER school for the thing to happen- dose with about an hour before school ends- then when you get home you'll be feiling it pretty well and can actually enjoy it. Unless you are using a psycadelic to aid you in the understanding of complex and somewhat unimagineable mathematical theory or something like that it is always better to wait- hell- your apprehension aboutt the coming experience is evidence enough for me that you are not made of the kind of stuff that holds people together in a loud schoolbuilding full of drab and emotional distress (not to mention teachers and cops) with a head full of peruvian torch. For christ fucking sakes- put a cork in that shit until you can enjoy it- find somebody to fuck after school- jesus but don't become some kind of statistic notch on the laws headboard of justice. LIVE FREE!

--------------------
"If you do not want to go within, do you want to go out? But where will you go, since He ie everywhere in this universe, and surrounding this universe?" - Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: buddhathehut]
    #1895807 - 09/08/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

ehh ok. Yeah I can wait till school is done to take them. But I highly doubt I would get nausea in 20 min after taken them unless im wrong (If so please tell me I do not want to feel like shit in class). No, I am not taking them for spiritual reasons only to have some experience with the substance. Im not looking for a lecture about this. I'm just trying to find the answer to a simple question with a bit more detail than what has been answerd so far.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1895917 - 09/08/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I usually don't get nauseous until well into a mescaline trip. You on the otherhand may get nauseous sooner.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #1895950 - 09/08/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Good comments here, I just figured I'd add my own.

I used to have three cacti, two T. Pachanoi and one T. Peruvianus (still have one pachanoi).  We made a sludge to drink and the experience was as follows.

For one, it's good that you capped yours, 'cause the taste is next to unbearable.  After downing about four cups of the mixture, it took around an hour to begin to feel the onset of the psychedelic experience.  A bit of anxiety (not bad, just typical), a sense of something feeling off, and vision seeming altered, perhaps brighter.

The trip itself was wonderful, mellow, and came in waves.  The waves would wash over us with feelings of intense euphoria and contentedness.  It was a social drug for me, for I was with three close friends at the time.  We would hang out outside or in my sauna, all the while smoking from the bong.  Not as intense visually, as a mushroom experience imho (though that may have been dose related as you cannot accurately judge doses from plant material).. but it was a very happy high and while smoking, the herb would make its presence but within 40 minutes simply slide back into the mescaline swing of things.  Comedown was extended and mellow and there were no observed after effects. 

I enjoyed it, and as with any psychedelic, would probably not want to converse with 'outsiders' whilst under the influence - though in all likelihood could have.  All in all, my experience lasted along the lines of eight hours of bliss.  Truely a sacred plant :cool:

and a pic to close, courtesy of Pj:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Mescaline [Re: geokills]
    #1896071 - 09/08/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I wonder if it's possible to completely cover up your tounge and tastebuds. If so drinking the sludge wouldn't be a problem.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Mescaline [Re: Learyfan]
    #1896130 - 09/08/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

anyone has ever tried to take some shrooms at the same to get some visuals ? It seems like a good idea to me!

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: Gus]
    #1896141 - 09/08/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

haha yea, but I dont think you would have to bother with the shrooms. From what I understand mescaline gives you nice visuals all ready.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1896559 - 09/08/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I ate dried capsules of peruvian torch and had the greatest nausea of my life. Vomiting for 6-8 hours and I could hardly move for 2 days.

Have you ever dropped some powdered torch in water and seen the size it expands to and all the crap that comes off it?

An extraction would make sense.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1896784 - 09/09/03 01:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

haha I'm glad to see you got your cacti.....

Let me know how it goes...

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1897287 - 09/09/03 05:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gus said:
anyone has ever tried to take some shrooms at the same to get some visuals ? It seems like a good idea to me!

Quote:

Osker246 said:
haha yea, but I dont think you would have to bother with the shrooms. From what I understand mescaline gives you nice visuals all ready.

Nevertheless an effort is underway. I'm planning a trip and on that trip, I'm planning to take 50gm of peruvian torch capsules along with at least 3gm of shrooms. I will definately post a trip report. It won't be until mid-October though.

--------------------

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Mescaline [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1897436 - 09/09/03 07:47 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet cant wait to hear how it goes.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Mescaline [Re: Xlea321]
    #1899074 - 09/09/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How much did you eat ? I just order some PT and youre scaring me  :tongue:

Offlinebluedolphin

#1899584 - 09/09/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I found that mescaline has less of a mindfuck/confusion than shrooms. If you have tried 2C-I I thought it was very similar, except mescaline had more body load and lasted longer. Cool visuals on its own, especially in wood grains and such. I would suggest taking it in the day time and going for a walk in nature, as you will likely feel very connected to nature.

Mescaline is not on my to-do-again-any-time-soon list but it is a worthwhile experience. I don't know if its a good thing or not, but many other PEA's offer a similar enough experience without the hassle, nausea, body load, and long duration.

And yeah, for the amount you'll be tripping you'll probably be able to act surprisingly "sober". Unlike shrooms or LSD where its obvious you're fucked.

Edited by bluedolphin (09/09/03 06:29 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1900927 - 09/10/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I ate maybe 25 dried grams capsuled. Worst nausea experience of my entire life. Put a few dried grams in water and see all the crap that comes off, should put you off the capsule idea!!

A better way is pressure cooker in water and a little lemon juice at 10lbs pressure for 15 mins, strain off the water. Add a little more water and repeat. Second time use some kind of seive and really squeeze as much juice out of the pulp as you can. You'll be left with maybe a pint of cactus juice with all the mescaline and no lumps of indigestible cactus to destroy your stomach. Pretty much zero nausea.

You can gently boil it down to half a pint or even less without losing any mescaline. Then drink it as fast as you can. Bon voyage.

Oh and torch and shrooms go together wonderfully. Around 200 dried grams of torch and 15 dried grams of shrooms does the trick for me but your mileage may vary.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1901288 - 09/10/03 06:31 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Oh and torch and shrooms go together wonderfully. Around 200 dried grams of torch and 15 dried grams of shrooms does the trick for me but your mileage may vary.

How many of you are there? Thats enough cactus and shrooms to get off 5 people.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#1901289 - 09/10/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Did you peel the skin off of the cactus? What I'm talking about is the thick waxy covering on th very outside. The green tissue underneath is what you want and it is completely digestible. Also, you don't want much of the flesh in the middle. Curanderos claim that the inner white flesh can make you sick. I trust thousands of years of experience.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale