Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: fapjack]
    #18932495 -

Once everybody started to come down and getting suspicious, accusing eachother and shit.


I figured id rather take the hit than burn a bunch of bridges. Needless to say the party ended shortly thereafter with just the core group staying behind doing shots in memory of the blow.


RIP blow :sadyes:


Also forgot to mention the coke was acetone washed too. Super fire :sad:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: Konyap]
    #18932503 -

Illyabo said:
can't beleive you just left it on the table, anybody could have done it



Man they fucking ninja'd it. The bag was sitting on the table with like 6 people all around it


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight]
    #18932509 -

I for one never share my drugs, so I dont know the feel, OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight]
    #18932515 -

NWlight said:
Illyabo said:
can't beleive you just left it on the table, anybody could have done it



Man they fucking ninja'd it. The bag was sitting on the table with like 6 people all around it



yea either that or the those six people were the people who didn't stay behind.


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: Nimpo]
    #18932556 -

Nimpo said:
I for one never share my drugs, so I dont know the feel, OP



Clearly youve never been the only person at a party on coke. Its a weird feel, I always want to share


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight] * 2
    #18932739 -

Half oz of blow stolen? Damn that blows

lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight]
    #18932814 -

NWlight said:
Nimpo said:
I for one never share my drugs, so I dont know the feel, OP



Clearly youve never been the only person at a party on coke. Its a weird feel, I always want to share



I have no problem sharing any drug I have, except coke and opiates. 

Coke turns people into selfish pricks, and that's probably part of the reason why someone stole it.  It gives people's that boast, and can turn a shitty person into a piece of shit within a few lines.  I try to stick to drugs that make people better humans, which is why I only mainline heroin anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: Sheekle]
    #18932827 -

Shit for a half ounce of blow I'd personally check everyone down. The only person who wouldn't be down for that would be the thief. That is over $700 here. I can't believe you'd let anyone walk out of your place if it was a group of close friends and your friends should of all been down to show it wasn't them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight] * 2
    #18932870 -

ouch man thats rough!

keep your friends close and your droogs closer


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: Soulidarity] * 1
    #18933076 -

yeah why didnt you search people?


I bet if you had the girls pull their bras out, the coke would fall out.

bitches always be hiding shit in them titties. :scumbagsteve:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #18933102 -

stupid is as stupid does......:haha:....:bendoverrover:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: jboredone]
    #18936294 -

Coke culture :puke:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: twighead]
    #18936400 -

:sad: NW

But whoever said $1,000+..!?
You're getting ripped senseless :tongue2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: NWlight]
    #18936469 -

Just this last week someone stole my stash of 60 tabs of bomg WoW and a gram of DMT. Im so fucking mad I tore apart my house 5 times. Its gonezo keep ya head up NW


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: half oz of blow stolen [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #18936836 -

A half ounce is $300-$500 in Seattle. NOT the end of the world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Half OZ Blunt
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 8,324 55 07/04/10 12:23 AM
by SmokeyKermit
* So... My car was stolen last night... UPDATE: IT HAS BEEN RECOVERED!
( 1 2 3 all )
drtyfrnk 4,947 59 09/25/08 03:09 PM
by Ganjika
* so i almost got in a fight wiht some mexicans today, while looking for a stolen bike ZippoZM 781 0 09/19/05 11:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* 11 oz and no jail scotsman1 564 6 02/19/05 12:35 AM
by Le_Canard
* half ounce of libs Mitchnast 896 9 03/05/06 09:50 PM
by DNKYD
* This really fucking blows Madtowntripper 931 8 07/23/04 04:38 PM
by nicechrisman
* Do you ever get a 'half quater'?
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 2,787 31 11/24/05 08:08 AM
by Prisoner#1
* FINALS BLOW
( 1 2 3 all )
Help on the Way 5,040 56 05/04/05 11:10 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,078 topic views. 3 members, 71 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.