Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18877301 -

Repertoire89 said:


:awepreciation:



This



Also, Fuck people that talk during movies. Saw The Conjuring pretty drunk on some jack, there were some girls that kept adding little tid bits about their life everytime they saw fit. ex "OMG i'm so scared of spiders one crawled on me the other night bla bla bla". Which was the green light for the entire fucking theater to start talking about every scene.

The jack had me feeling brave enough that I finally yelled "Shut the fuck up"....really loud. It got quit for about 30 seconds then some girls said "what an asshole" and everyone burst out laughing. P good night all in all :lol:


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Nimpo]
    #18877320 -

Nimpo said:
Living in a hispanic area is worse.

Try enjoying a movie when the latino people feel to the need to clap loudly twice every time something funny or crazy happens.

"HAHA"
-clap-
-clap-

"AHAHAHA"
-clap-
-clap-

"OMG DIOS MIO"
-clap-
-clap-



you mean black people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop] * 1
    #18877346 -

What cinemas are you going to? who the fuck are they applauding for?

I've never been to a movie where people react any more noticeably than laughing, screaming, leaving the theatre or making crunching noises with their popcorn and packets of m&ms + one little kid when I went to see King Kong, who for some fucking reason repeated every line of dialogue after it was spoken consistently throughout the film and I had to tell him to shut up because his parents wouldn't.

I realised later that maybe he was retarded, or autistic or something and I felt bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Into The Woods]
    #18877365 -

Into The Woods said:
I realised later that maybe he was retarded, or autistic or something and I felt bad



Well he's gotta learn you can't be doing that shit, don't give them special treatment.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18877383 -

True, at least I got to enjoy the rest of the movie in peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop]
    #18877439 -

It takes a certain kind of retard to applaud a recording of actors who cannot see or hear the applause.
Then again, the average movie-goer falls firmly into the window licker demographic, so color me surprised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: something super extreme] * 1
    #18877472 -

Window licker demographic :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Into The Woods]
    #18877560 -

This just doesn't happen where I'm from. People sit quietly and watch the movie and that's it (aside from a little rustling, crunching and maybe whispering). If they talk, laugh, clap or make some other kind of disturbance they either get scorn from the rest of the audience or get chucked out by the staff if they continue. I've seen one exception and it was one of these "___ Movie" films, you know those comedies that go along the Scary Movie lines. It was the most awful unfunny film I have ever seen and the entire group I was with thought it was pathetic, but the rest of the audience were laughing so hard you couldn't even hear what was being said in the movie. It was hands down the worst half a movie I have ever seen. I and several other people cut our losses and walked out around half-way through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Eukaryote11] * 1
    #18877587 -

I don't like movies. I never really did.

I go only out of boredom, but it is annoying when people are being disruptive.


--------------------
I base my morality on physical nature; and my personal philosophy is based in power.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: Mr. Material]
    #18877595 -

I like good movies, but there's a noted lack of those in theatres for a very long time now. Barring the occasional diamond in the shitheap.
More importantly, dealing with an unruly crowd of idiots while attempting to watch a shitty movie is about as much fun as slamming my flaccid cock with my car door for ninety minutes. So usually I just don't bother with going to the movies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: something super extreme] * 2
    #18877633 -

sVs said:
I like good movies




O wow no shit, I thought you only liked shitty music.
You're so edgy


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: fee] * 1
    #18877643 -

You know what's the edgiest?


The rectified 9-simplex.
Motherfucker has 360 edges. Go ahead, count them. I fucking dare you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: something super extreme]
    #18877653 -

:lolsy:

I'm just fuckin with you.

I like good movies also :highfive:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: fee] * 3
    #18877665 -

I'm just saying, if you want to talk edgy, don't bring a regular polygon to a 9-dimensional geometry fight bruh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: something super extreme]
    #18877740 -

I saw the simpsons movie opening and when he opened the map and it said Alaska the whole crowd cheered it was cool some people dont like to go out haha.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop]
    #18877925 -

when i saw Fahrenheit 9/11 in the theater everyone gave a standing ovation at the end.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I didn't realize people applauded at movie theaters. [Re: broken]
    #18877945 -

I think the only other time I heard a lot of people clapping and cheering during a movie was when I went to see Grind House during the part where Fergie got eaten after getting her leg ripped off. :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The absolute WORST movie you've ever seen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MOTH 13,686 135 01/26/21 09:33 PM
by viraldrome
* What was the last movie you saw?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,069 35 06/02/04 07:16 PM
by nerveagent
* Best movie to see at the theaters tonight! hairs 604 4 08/10/04 11:19 PM
by RuNE
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* The Grateful Dead Movie Phychotron 920 8 11/21/04 02:18 PM
by GRTUD
* funny movie Ripple 998 8 02/27/03 04:59 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* What movie ? TYL3R 752 8 11/30/04 03:59 PM
by TYL3R
* Panics Fox Theatre run
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,374 34 03/27/05 08:07 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,230 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.