Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Being naked. [Re: kirilan]
    #13111421 -

Fuck that, it's too hot around here. I don't want to jump up on a bar stool and end up falling off and cracking my head because I slipped on someones ball sweat.:nonono:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: eritas]
    #13111423 -

eritas said:
Envix said:
all the sweatshop industries would crumble and megamalls across the nation would be out of business if clothes became obsolete



the taboo is aloooooooooooot older than sweatshop industries and megamalls though
and it stems from the big three religions



What big 3 religions?


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: twighead]
    #13111475 -

:confused:


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: Avid]
    #13111576 -

Avid said:
i'm a never-nude
the human body is disgusting and shameful
and should never be exposed
:durrhurr:
i really don't like sleeping naked though
every time i roll over my cock flops sides
and it makes it hard to fall asleep
:shrug:



Irrelevant, but more importantly most of them are, could you repeat the question?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: Enlightenedwon]
    #13111597 -

:scat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: TTT]
    #13178354 -

i came


TTT said:
kirilan said:
Agreed. Sleeping naked is just so amazing:awebig:



I totally agree with this statement.

I have trouble sleeping at other peoples' houses if I can't at the very least sleep in just my underwear. Its not a good nights sleep if I wasn't naked.


I do love being naked a lot but I love the feeling of some soft underwear and a tank top, or underwear and comfy bra. Theres something nice about soft fabrics against your skin. I'm usually in my undies.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: islanduniverse]
    #13179501 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: propensity]
    #13179513 -

propensity said:
Lol kirilan.

Why aren't there more chicks like you?

Seems like I'm never going to meet a beautiful lady who loves mushrooms and nudity.



just hold out man, she will come, in time, in time.


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: kirilan]
    #13179533 -

kirilan said:
trekie said:
I like swimming naked its awesome to do in the city. Ive skinny dipped in chicago countless time. A few times right downtown. :awesomenod:.

I like sleeping naked too but not doing any work thats bad naked



Swimming naked!:awesome:
I love skinny dipping.
When I was camping 2 weeks ago me and my friends went every night.

TTT said:
kirilan said:
Agreed. Sleeping naked is just so amazing:awebig:



I totally agree with this statement.

I have trouble sleeping at other peoples' houses if I can't at the very least sleep in just my underwear. Its not a good nights sleep if I wasn't naked.


I do love being naked a lot but I love the feeling of some soft underwear and a tank top, or underwear and comfy bra. Theres something nice about soft fabrics against your skin. I'm usually in my undies.



I like to sleep completely nude. I love the feeling!
I can't sleep with a bra. It's so uncomfortable!



Oh yeah there is no way I can sleep with a bra on. I just meant for anytime I'm not sleeping I'm usually in undies and bra or undies and dashiki.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: TTT]
    #13181042 -

dashiki?

what a hippie!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: kirilan]
    #13186010 -

kirilan said:
trekie said:
I like swimming naked its awesome to do in the city. Ive skinny dipped in chicago countless time. A few times right downtown. :awesomenod:.

I like sleeping naked too but not doing any work thats bad naked



Swimming naked!:awesome:
I love skinny dipping.
When I was camping 2 weeks ago me and my friends went every night.

TTT said:
kirilan said:
Agreed. Sleeping naked is just so amazing:awebig:



I totally agree with this statement.

I have trouble sleeping at other peoples' houses if I can't at the very least sleep in just my underwear. Its not a good nights sleep if I wasn't naked.


I do love being naked a lot but I love the feeling of some soft underwear and a tank top, or underwear and comfy bra. Theres something nice about soft fabrics against your skin. I'm usually in my undies.



I like to sleep completely nude. I love the feeling!
I can't sleep with a bra. It's so uncomfortable!



:drysmash:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #18782856 -

I can only sleep in a tree upside down, or in a coffin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: kirilan]
    #18782878 -

I hate being naked. I've slept naked on a few laundry days and found it to be uncomfortable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #18782912 -

i'm a idiot right now :blowmybrainsout:


--------------------


Edited by Synthe (08/31/13 10:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: Synthe]
    #18782941 -

The bump is the post under that one. Fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked. [Re: s240779]
    #18782950 -

oh, fuck. i really am an idiot sometimes :blowmybrainsout:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Being naked outside.
( 1 2 all )
Kada 10,107 30 05/30/09 07:43 PM
by Phish_Dude
* Naked
( 1 2 3 all )
OrganizedChaos 2,218 46 01/05/10 06:25 PM
by Poid
* why is being naked in public against the law?
( 1 2 3 all )
Tedwilto 3,277 51 03/15/10 11:18 AM
by TTT
* Naked rambler arrested after 60 seconds of freedom
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mongo lloyd 3,559 68 08/25/11 04:31 PM
by love2shpongleIRL
* Anyone hang out naked at parties?
( 1 2 all )
Society 3,537 33 05/25/09 03:34 PM
by filthee
* How comfortable are you naked?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pwnasaurus 5,159 71 09/07/11 06:12 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* Perpetual nudity versus a perpetual Burka
( 1 2 all )
the spiral 3,897 28 02/08/11 12:01 AM
by StaleShrooms
* Why arn't we allowed to be naked?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Poptart 4,876 75 08/07/09 05:49 PM
by PDU

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,898 topic views. 0 members, 208 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.