Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: skatealex2]
    #10395401 -

For me, it started out with me doing it only around people who know me pretty well.  However, after this happened plenty, these people always antagonize me to get naked at larger parties with people I don't know.

So I do.  :cool:


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Society]
    #10395420 -

I've never really done a whole party naked, but I've been known to get drunk and go skinny dipping from time to time.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Konyap]
    #10395437 -

aiyobro said:
Only in collage folks'



Where did you go to school?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Society]
    #10395445 -

Nothing wrong with being naked :shrug:
Fuck clothes and their restrictive nature.
People are more likely to get busy with naked people around.

Props to you for doing it as a regular thing.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10395456 -

that's pretty weird...unless it was a nudist party. 

Some dude hangin out with his dick and his hairy man ass on display doesn't sound like my kind of party :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Boom]
    #10395467 -

Nah, but girls will do it too!
But yea, guys usually are more enthusiastic to get nude first.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10395550 -

I know this guy "Naked Phil."

He likes to get naked and climb trees, which I think is a horrible combination.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: circularvortex]
    #10395565 -

circularvortex said:
I know this guy "Naked Phil."

He likes to get naked and climb trees, which I think is a horrible combination.



rofl!

I got naked AFTER I climbed a tree this past weekend.  But similarly, I've been building a reputation as a the naked guy because people find it hilarious.  :facepalm:


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Society]
    #10395591 -

You are teh NudeDude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: circularvortex]
    #10395604 -

dude, I almost spilled coffee on my laptop!

Fucking funny!


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10395682 -

I party with my clothes on.  It's more comfortable.  Not necessarily in the sense of physical comfort - like "this chair is comfortable".  But more along the lines of "I've been told my whole life that wearing clothes when at social gatherings is the only way, so not wearing clothes would be naturally uncomfortable".


So yeah, I keep my clothes on :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Society]
    #10395709 -

it doesn't seem that strange to me, if everyone is totally wasted.  seems more fitting for a bonfire though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: mofo]
    #10395903 -

I don't personally unless I play a game that makes me lose my clothes. But a few guys and girls I party with make it a daily thing that it isn't new to see them in the nude drinking.


--------------------


"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone hang out naked at parties? [Re: Society]
    #10396069 -

youre not that naked guy who was tazed by  those wierd cops that kept doing all sort of holds on you at some festival recently are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Themed parties
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 2,301 22 03/05/05 11:05 AM
by TODAY
* Anyone else here sleep naked? thenewuser 1,095 17 04/05/05 07:44 AM
by Adden
* Just say no...a stranger in my own damn house
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,341 32 08/28/04 08:52 AM
by MOTH
* what would you do for a klondike bar????????? D_S_G 1,113 19 03/28/09 07:41 PM
by igwna
* Sleeping while inverted--- (hanging upside down) Dangerous?
( 1 2 all )
SillyWilly 30,573 20 06/30/15 03:20 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Strangers Two Souls in Communion Anonymous 585 2 09/09/03 10:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone like to talk with strangers?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,133 32 07/06/05 10:03 PM
by flowstone
* I'm supposed to go to a party tomorrow night Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,945 18 08/29/05 01:00 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,537 topic views. 4 members, 73 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.