Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
mosquitos
    #18778461 -

ive just been getting chewed up..any reasoning why im getting bit so bad?anybody else been getting attacked?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #18778478 -

Mosquitoes like dark colors so don't wear reds or blacks.
they also love those who work out as they taste better.

Carry a dryer sheet with you when you go outside, and /or use Off! Spray.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778482 -

use mosquito repellant. it smells nice and fresh.


--------------------
:likeaboss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778546 -

VivaLaMushie said:
Mosquitoes like dark colors so don't wear reds or blacks.
they also love those who work out as they taste better.

Carry a dryer sheet with you when you go outside, and /or use Off! Spray.



good advice..im thinking of getting an off candle.everytime I go onto my little balcony I get bit on my feet and my legs and my arms...big ass welts that itch for two days


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18778571 -

The mosquito's this year are terrible around here. They are huge and hurt when they bite. And they swarm worse than I've ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: lil_demented]
    #18778589 -

Ive seen more this year than any other time.

When I had the dryer sheets hanging up outside on my patio, I didn't experience as much but now I just spray that Off! Stuff in the air before I go outside but at night it seems they really come out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778595 -

I think it's because this last winter didn't get very cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778599 -

im just glad i dont have any gallinippers around here.

mosquitos are still a bitch down here though, being as humid as it is.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Legend]
    #18778610 -

Wtf are gallilnippers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778620 -

giant mosquitos that feel as if you're being stabbed by a knife when bitten

http://www.livescience.com/27772-gallinipper-giant-mosquito.html


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Legend]
    #18778630 -

Damn LOL

fuck that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18778746 -

I hate mosquitoes :crankey: they eat the shit out of me. Always have. In Montana I got attacked my daughter didnt get one bite :shrug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #18778757 -

ugh just walked outside for a cig and came back in with 4 or 5 mosquito bites

fuck this


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Legend]
    #18778771 -

i got eaten quite a bit this year, fucking B.C bush skitters! i did a lot of camping this year and i think i might have scarred my one leg up from scratching the shit outta them bites :gc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Legend]
    #18781376 -

Legend said:
giant mosquitos that feel as if you're being stabbed by a knife when bitten

http://www.livescience.com/27772-gallinipper-giant-mosquito.html




All over Ohio and Michigan the past couple years. Feels like getting bit by a horse syringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #18781393 -

Man mosquitoes really fuck me up. I have something in my blood that attracts them or I'm allergic, I don't know. I can be right next to my brother or pops and I'll get bit 5 times before they get even 1, and those bites fuckin' swell up too. They become big huge lumps looks like a family of mosquitoes just had a blood orgy on my arm but nope, it was just one bite. At this point I have pretty much built up a mental tolerance against the little fucks, I try to get them before they get me but if I get bit I don't itch it much I just deal. Sucks though, I really fucking hate mosquitoes.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: gzuf]
    #18781402 -

If you don't scratch the bite it will go away a LOT faster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: lil_demented]
    #18781406 -

When I get mosquito bites they don't really itch for very long at all any more, I think I've built up an immunity from being bitten so many times. My kids get big red marks that stick around for a few days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: Legend]
    #18781416 -

Legend said:
giant mosquitos that feel as if you're being stabbed by a knife when bitten

http://www.livescience.com/27772-gallinipper-giant-mosquito.html



This is fucking scary as someone who is sensitive to mosquitoes, I will fight them with everything I have if and when they make it up north :mad2:





:justnotright:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mosquitos [Re: gzuf]
    #18781465 -

Certain areas of Dallas aren't too bad.
Unfortunately my backyard has tons of vegetation, and slightly higher humidity than the surrounding areas.
As a result, my backyard is teaming with mosquitoes.

I like to hang outside by the pool, but once the sun starts to set I have to go inside or else I'll be eaten alive.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Natural Ways to Repel Mosquitos (and other bugs)?
( 1 2 all )
Crystal G 2,463 38 07/04/13 12:20 PM
by psi
* Nature freak friend and mosquitoes.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Big_Whoop 8,056 69 11/15/16 08:04 PM
by CrAcKbAbY
* Are dryer sheets doggy safe? nismo2491 2,038 19 10/27/10 03:44 PM
by ChronicCluster
* Bill Gate released a bunch of mosquitos at a really rich tech people meeting. jewunit 1,412 9 02/10/09 02:47 PM
by x2and2makes5
* Don't mosquitos suck?
( 1 2 all )
Mr.PhilCybin 2,150 24 06/27/15 04:56 PM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* FUCKING MOSQUITOES WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!?!?!!! damnnation 2,029 12 08/15/12 12:43 PM
by damnnation
* you know those bugs that look like giant mosquitos with long legs? tiny_rabid_birds 777 12 09/09/09 01:29 PM
by c0sm0nautt
* Totally just bitchslapped a mosquito. Anahata 273 9 09/15/16 08:38 PM
by FrozenHappiness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,749 topic views. 3 members, 33 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.