Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ever think about your FUNERAL?
    #18693759 -

I think about it every now and then.

I plan out different scenarios that could possibly occur.

First off, I want to be cremated, but some of my ashes are buried at a cemetery, because I want anyone to be able to visit me.

I think about what my funeral would be like if I died before my mom, both grandmas, and all the other kin folks.  Along with being the first to die amongst all of my friends. 

Then i think what if I outlast everyone else? 

Then I think about how time would change everything.

discuss :grin:


--------------------
crossed the line:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18693782 -

I don't think about my funeral really


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: Sheekle]
    #18693793 -

I've told my friends that I want Pink Floyd played and a group blunt smoked at my funeral.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18693829 -

I would like my body to be fed to some kind of wild animals while people smoke lots of weed. Preferably sharks.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18693863 -

I think about my DMT death trip more :shrug:

Im sure it will be a lot better


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18693926 -

:goodnight:
:tombstone:. . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18693974 -

I want my ashes mixed in with some kind of shotgun shell that makes sparks. Kind of like the Dragons Breath shit.

Then all my friend can get together and imbibe in whatever makes them happy and then shoot off a bunch of shotguns during the winter solstice.

Now that would be a great.

If by chance I didn't die early enough for winter... then... Whatever day is the most convenient. It should be a clear night though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: 4runner]
    #18693997 -

In da grave, where I go to sleep alone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: Dr. Crapsghetti]
    #18694001 -

Herp derp


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18694165 -

nicechrisman said:
I would like my body to be fed to some kind of wild animals while people smoke lots of weed. Preferably sharks.



Nigga wants sharks to smoke weed at his funeral!
:bathtub40lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18694204 -

Would appreciate if one of my shows was played at my funeral, so my family would see after death who I was and what I've lived for one last time. Just want to be cremated though and keep everything within the family

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: Repertoire89] * 2
    #18694221 -

i want my body to decompose naturally into the earth, i've told my family and friends to have a
funeral or whatever helps them feel better about my death as long as they take my body to the
sucidie forest in japan, or somewhere that my body will be able to decompose and fossilize into the
earth how it should be. like the animals and dinosaurs and whatever else on earth. so that my
energy can go into the earth, and i can be one like it's supposed to be. other than that i do not
think about my funeral. funerals are for mourning, i wont be mourning when i am dead.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: Legend]
    #18694318 -

i only think about my gravestone.
several friends know that i want they way i die written on my gravestone.
i hope i get killed by a bear or something cool so it doesn't read something lame like: "He died in his sleep."


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: broken]
    #18694359 -

When I was on LSD, I had a vivid mental image of me, as an old man, laying in a hospital bed dying. It was so realistic, I actually felt it. At that point in my trip I realized that no matter what happens in my life, whether I have a great celebrity life or I become a bum on the street, that the best possible outcome would be that; being an old man dying in a hospital bed. It was scary and kind of sad, but it helped me accept death a little more I guess. That's all my life will ever boil down to, and I see that now. Honestly I don't want a funeral, I just want to be forgotten after I'm gone, maybe I'll donate my body to science or something, unless I die in a gruesome accident. That mental image is still in my head clear as day, every day. You could call it a self-realization, but to me it was a forewarning of the future.


--------------------
I'm just here to learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: relsseS]
    #18694504 -

I was thinking of getting my friends to use my body as substrate for some mushrooms, then they can eat the mushrooms. I'm not really sure how/or if that would work. Or maybe maybe I'll have myself turned into fertilizer for some cannabis plants.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: MisterSandman]
    #18695270 -

MisterSandman said:
I was thinking of getting my friends to use my body as substrate for some mushrooms, then they can eat the mushrooms. I'm not really sure how/or if that would work. Or maybe maybe I'll have myself turned into fertilizer for some cannabis plants.



honestly i wouldn't eat anything that grew from my friends body

:shrug:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18695274 -

I don't really want one. I don't ever want to go to another one, either. My brother's really fucked me up for a long time. I don't want the same thing to happen to other people who come to mine.

Plus I think it's kind of stupid how much we spend are charged to "appropriately mourn our loved ones", and how the pressure is on us to have some huge extravagant funeral and throw away 10's of thousands of dollars on it.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (08/12/13 12:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: mshaw21]
    #18695447 -

I was thinking of skipping my funeral, stay home, get baked&watch porn


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: Legend]
    #18695501 -

Legend said:
i want my body to decompose naturally into the earth, i've told my family and friends to have a
funeral or whatever helps them feel better about my death as long as they take my body to the
sucidie forest in japan, or somewhere that my body will be able to decompose and fossilize into the
earth how it should be. like the animals and dinosaurs and whatever else on earth. so that my
energy can go into the earth, and i can be one like it's supposed to be. other than that i do not
think about my funeral. funerals are for mourning, i wont be mourning when i am dead.



makes sense in theory, but in reality unless you eat all natural, your putting alot of preservatives and weird shit in the ground, although its probably still better then a treated coffin


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ever think about your FUNERAL? [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18695543 -

I've thought about this from time to time...

But then I realize when i'm dead, I won't even be aware that I have a funeral or anything like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We’ve mastered weddings making them cash cows but the funeral needs a lot of work Cyrus19 273 14 04/17/17 01:43 AM
by Great Scott
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
WildCardsRevenge 2,884 27 01/18/10 05:00 AM
by Met
* Church abruptly ends woman's funeral upon learning she was gay.
( 1 2 3 all )
SARAtonin 3,869 51 01/15/15 08:26 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
Quarryman 3,369 24 03/13/08 07:11 PM
by asian_raggs
* Westboro Baptist asks that people please not protest at its leader's funeral
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
morrowasted 5,881 101 03/21/14 04:32 AM
by vinsue
* I flipped off about 5 cars in a funeral precession today.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,371 39 11/24/10 03:37 AM
by Enigma of Ankou
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,635 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* What will people say at your funeral?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 670 34 07/09/17 06:52 AM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,198 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.