Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #18647064 -

BlindSophist said:
Then what happened? :popcorn:



Everything worked out totally great! Can't you guys read? :lol:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: koods] * 1
    #18647132 -

When I read OP's posts I imagine this guy speaking:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Viveka]
    #18647156 -

:rofl:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18647303 -

Dude get off the DXM :facepalm: This coming from a previous addict; I've been there and done that.. you're just fucking yourself over.


--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18647319 -

BlindSophist said:
Nox, you should get comfortable with the notion of living at home.

I know how shameful it is. I know how useless you feel, leeching off your parents well into your adulthood. I know that you are working on a way out, but I also know that you'd do anything to mitigate the sense of shame and marginalization you feel as an adult in this position.

Learn to love it. Forge a new relationship with your parents. Go clean off DXM, and every time you feel the craving to chug cough syrup again, instead find an excuse to spend time with your parents. Your parents love you and want the best for you, because you are their mortal extension in this world. Everything they fought and struggled for but failed to complete is now your destiny. If your parents are even remotely like mine, your accomplishments will continue to outshine your failures and shortcomings until the day they die. Every one of their failures is your inheritance. You are they. This is what you struggle with.

I could be wrong about this but I suspect that they would, in fact, never put you on the streets just because you smoked weed. I also suspect that they would begrudgingly forgive you for the impairment you've purchased at the price of a profound-feeling dissociative high, but of this I can't be certain. You don't necessarily need to tell them about the DXM, or any other drug habit-- you just need to be with them, for better or for worse. I think things will begin to fall into place once you learn to love the time you are forced to spend with your parents.

:2cents:

Sorry if I totally misjudged your circumstances. I just empathize, because I also am stuck with my parents (not in person on a constant basis, but in financial reality) for the foreseeable future. It's not a problem that you or I can fix on any kind of short-term basis. It reflects changes in the economy beyond the scope of our understanding or control, not problems with ourselves. Therefore, there is nothing wrong about ourselves that absolutely requires pharmacological correction. Your parents are the same people they were since before you were born. Your aptitudes are the same they were those halcyon days of your childhood before the economy went from bad to worse. Your intelligence is as excellent as it ever was, albeit possibly hampered by some Olney's lesions, but those ain't shit (else, how would DXM still be legal over the counter?). If I'm totally wrong here, I hope you at least enjoy writing the dozens of paragraphs' worth of rationalizations for your drug use required for a response to this post.




--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Everlong]
    #18647510 -

st1llnox said:
Now I will do literally anything to get fucked up



You want to go home and rethink your life.



--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* Finally! SuperLazy 518 6 05/13/04 12:45 AM
by TinTree
* Nothing Like Final Exams! Redstorm 1,279 12 12/08/03 11:08 PM
by MrBump
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,676 28 04/24/04 09:31 AM
by MOTH
* I finally went to my 1st rave tonight :) Sammi 1,248 10 09/16/03 07:05 PM
by houshroom
* How about some Shroomery Statistics? ThorA 3,196 13 11/26/02 12:02 PM
by recalcitrant
* What's everyone up to tonight? (also a rant...)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,675 24 09/25/17 04:51 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,382 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.