Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18643662 -

st1llnox said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
st1llnox said:
I skipped the final. I'm going to get a D or an F in this class.

But there's a reason I stick around.

Cause I'm a worthless fucking pussy that, even after years of getting further and further from my goal, is too much of a wimp to do what has needed to be done for a long time now.



:facepalm:



If I get a C I'm fucked.

If I get an F I can retake it this fall and replace it with an A.

This does mean I'm stuck at home for another 6 months though.

I'm going to go buy some rum and have my last 2 Xanax. I'm 99.999% sure this is safe and will simply provide anxiety-ease, but pray something stupid happens anyway.



maybe you should lay off the droogs man
you know until you get your shit together:shrug:


--------------------
(mik-kaw'-bur) n. one who is poor but lives in optimistic expectation of better fortune:nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Micawber]
    #18643680 -

Micawber said:
st1llnox said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
st1llnox said:
I skipped the final. I'm going to get a D or an F in this class.

But there's a reason I stick around.

Cause I'm a worthless fucking pussy that, even after years of getting further and further from my goal, is too much of a wimp to do what has needed to be done for a long time now.



:facepalm:



If I get a C I'm fucked.

If I get an F I can retake it this fall and replace it with an A.

This does mean I'm stuck at home for another 6 months though.

I'm going to go buy some rum and have my last 2 Xanax. I'm 99.999% sure this is safe and will simply provide anxiety-ease, but pray something stupid happens anyway.



maybe you should lay off the droogs man
you know until you get your shit together:shrug:



I obviously need to learn moderation better and doing them only at appropriate times.

"Until I get my shit together" is an awkward phrase here as the longer I go and try, the closer it seems "too late" comes to arriving.


Someone start posting spiderman on here again or something. I'm off to the grocers.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #18643747 -

Too bad you didn't attempt the final. I was sure you were gonna ace it after that DXM fueled study session :facepalm3:

Seriously though Nox, you seem like a decent guy, but you really need to think before you act. Not trying to be a dick, it's just reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18643771 -


just for u buddie since u asked and im all out of spidey pics


--------------------
Not all who wander are lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18643878 -

st1llnox said:
I obviously need to learn moderation better and doing them only at appropriate times.

"Until I get my shit together" is an awkward phrase here as the longer I go and try, the closer it seems "too late" comes to arriving.


Someone start posting spiderman on here again or something. I'm off to the grocers.





--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18644030 -

Seriously stillnox.. just leave the drugs alone for a while. You don't want to end up like me.. someone who blew everything because of drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: YSHServant]
    #18644076 -

Ya know, it's so easy to say the right things. It' the act that's hard.
You said you were going to study for that exam, and wound up not even taking it.
In our perspective then, you can say your going to moderate, but how can we believe that?
Id say just go a month or two without any drugs. Just fly sober for awhile, let your mind reset.


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: YSHServant]
    #18644203 -

YSHServant said:
Seriously stillnox.. just leave the drugs alone for a while. You don't want to end up like me.. someone who blew everything because of drugs.



:whathesaid:

Quote:
Ya know, it's so easy to say the right things. It' the act that's hard.
You said you were going to study for that exam, and wound up not even taking it.
In our perspective then, you can say your going to moderate, but how can we believe that?
Id say just go a month or two without any drugs. Just fly sober for awhile, let your mind reset.



and him


--------------------
Not all who wander are lost.

Edited by cheshirect666 (08/01/13 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Thisfire]
    #18644234 -

cheshirect666 said:

just for u buddie since u asked and im all out of spidey pics



I went from crying to laughing in 1 post. You're such a good guy. :hug:

YSHServant said:
Seriously stillnox.. just leave the drugs alone for a while. You don't want to end up like me.. someone who blew everything because of drugs.



Something in me seems to have a hard time opening up to the possibility that drugs PERIOD could be the obstacle.

I think I just need to stick to weed. I got nothing but A's and a rare B when I just did weed.

Now I will do literally anything to get fucked up since weed will land me out of my house. Huffing toluene, chugging DXM, overdosing on Benadryl.

Makes me wonder if there might have been a reason the gods put JUST 1 drug that happens to be completely safe and funner than almost all the other ones (except for some of the other ones they put here, like mescaline and shrooms presumably).


YSHServant could we talk 1 on 1? You seem like you've got heart and good character and have been helpful (and fun!) in multiple threads. I'd love to hear your story and get absolutely any perspective that might help give perspective on where I'm at and the directions I could go.
Thisfire said:
Ya know, it's so easy to say the right things. It' the act that's hard.
You said you were going to study for that exam, and wound up not even taking it.
In our perspective then, you can say your going to moderate, but how can we believe that?
Id say just go a month or two without any drugs. Just fly sober for awhile, let your mind reset.



Lol good advice. CAREFUL with the word "Reset"... that makes me want to turn to DXM. DXM has been a good reset a couple times, but in the same way that weed is good for helping Snoop when he has nausea (like, 5% of the time that's what he does it for)


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18644384 -

Quote:
CAREFUL with the word "Reset"... that makes me want to turn to DXM. DXM has been a good reset a couple times



Dude! Is there anything for which you can't rationalize the use of DXM?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18644482 -

st1llnox said:
Something in me seems to have a hard time opening up to the possibility that drugs PERIOD could be the obstacle.



You're a full blown addict bro..


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: thoughts] * 2
    #18644515 -



--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: thoughts]
    #18644552 -

st1llnox said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
st1llnox said:
I skipped the final. I'm going to get a D or an F in this class.

But there's a reason I stick around.

Cause I'm a worthless fucking pussy that, even after years of getting further and further from my goal, is too much of a wimp to do what has needed to be done for a long time now.



:facepalm:



If I get a C I'm fucked.

If I get an F I can retake it this fall and replace it with an A.

This does mean I'm stuck at home for another 6 months though.

I'm going to go buy some rum and have my last 2 Xanax. I'm 99.999% sure this is safe and will simply provide anxiety-ease, but pray something stupid happens anyway.





You really should lay off the drugs for a bit, especially if you are praying something stupid will happen (as in overdose i'm assuming?)

If you are going to end up re-taking the course during the fall...then it will start in about a month. Take the following month to be without drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: TheMule73]
    #18644601 -

TheMule73 said:
You really should lay off the drugs for a bit, especially if you are praying something stupid will happen (as in overdose i'm assuming?)




Seriously.  I dont know who you are, but somehow in the last week i've seen like - a handful - of threads where you're taking some random assortment of pills or inebriators, or fighting with your parents about them, or some shit like that




chill out.









and statistics is pretty easy.  pm me with any questions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: memes]
    #18644937 -

You have a community of people advising you because they care. You're not alone, I'm just pointing out an observation.

You should consider laying off drugs, even if its just for a while. That's the true reset you need, although not the easiest.


--------------------
My purpose: to love, to share, and to experience....all while conforming to my psychedelic experiences.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: st1llnox]
    #18644951 -

st1llnox said:
Now I will do literally anything to get fucked up since weed will land me out of my house. Huffing toluene, chugging DXM, overdosing on Benadryl.




Yeah I'm pretty sure if your parents knew you were doing that other stuff it would get you kicked out as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Everlong]
    #18646933 -

Nox, you should get comfortable with the notion of living at home.

I know how shameful it is. I know how useless you feel, leeching off your parents well into your adulthood. I know that you are working on a way out, but I also know that you'd do anything to mitigate the sense of shame and marginalization you feel as an adult in this position.

Learn to love it. Forge a new relationship with your parents. Go clean off DXM, and every time you feel the craving to chug cough syrup again, instead find an excuse to spend time with your parents. Your parents love you and want the best for you, because you are their mortal extension in this world. Everything they fought and struggled for but failed to complete is now your destiny. If your parents are even remotely like mine, your accomplishments will continue to outshine your failures and shortcomings until the day they die. Every one of their failures is your inheritance. You are they. This is what you struggle with.

I could be wrong about this but I suspect that they would, in fact, never put you on the streets just because you smoked weed. I also suspect that they would begrudgingly forgive you for the impairment you've purchased at the price of a profound-feeling dissociative high, but of this I can't be certain. You don't necessarily need to tell them about the DXM, or any other drug habit-- you just need to be with them, for better or for worse. I think things will begin to fall into place once you learn to love the time you are forced to spend with your parents.

:2cents:

Sorry if I totally misjudged your circumstances. I just empathize, because I also am stuck with my parents (not in person on a constant basis, but in financial reality) for the foreseeable future. It's not a problem that you or I can fix on any kind of short-term basis. It reflects changes in the economy beyond the scope of our understanding or control, not problems with ourselves. Therefore, there is nothing wrong about ourselves that absolutely requires pharmacological correction. Your parents are the same people they were since before you were born. Your aptitudes are the same they were those halcyon days of your childhood before the economy went from bad to worse. Your intelligence is as excellent as it ever was, albeit possibly hampered by some Olney's lesions, but those ain't shit (else, how would DXM still be legal over the counter?). If I'm totally wrong here, I hope you at least enjoy writing the dozens of paragraphs' worth of rationalizations for your drug use required for a response to this post.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Edited by Sophistic Radiance (08/01/13 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18646976 -

I knew a guy who lived with his parents for years, until he was 26. Finally they said he had to leave. But he had nowhere to go. So he pretended to move out but hid his things in the basement closet and started secretly living in the basement. He would wait until they fell asleep and sneak up in to the kitchen to eat food and steal their alcohol. He would sleep all day while they were around, and if they came down stairs he would crawl into this space between the walls.

He basically became like a ghoul or ghost haunting their house. They thought he was living on the streets the whole time. He never left the house in case he couldn't get back in. He would steal objects from around the house like change and jewelery and collect it in this big wad of treasure like a rat or something.

Finally his parents noticed all their alcohol was going missing and figured he must have been sneaking back in to the house, so they changed all their locks, but they still didn't realize that he was actually living inside their walls, sneaking around like a fucking poltergeist raccoon or something.

It was totally fucked up, eventually he went totally insane, just like whispering to himself and masturbating for hours and hours at a time. He couldn't do his laundry because his parents would hear the machines running so he just became incredibly filthy, his hair was all matted and tangled because he couldn't have a shower (his mother stayed home almost all the time).

Finally one day they discovered him huddled in the walls in his piss and shit stained underwear, pale as a ghost and emaciated, hissing and gibbering at them and clawing with his pallid hands...

In the end everything worked out totally great for him though.

:creepylurker:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18646983 -

Then what happened? :popcorn:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to use DXM tonight to understand Statistics class (Final in 2 days) [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18647058 -

Moonshoe said:
I knew a guy who lived with his parents for years, until he was 26. Finally they said he had to leave. But he had nowhere to go. So he pretended to move out but hid his things in the basement closet and started secretly living in the basement. He would wait until they fell asleep and sneak up in to the kitchen to eat food and steal their alcohol. He would sleep all day while they were around, and if they came down stairs he would crawl into this space between the walls.

He basically became like a ghoul or ghost haunting their house. They thought he was living on the streets the whole time. He never left the house in case he couldn't get back in. He would steal objects from around the house like change and jewelery and collect it in this big wad of treasure like a rat or something.

Finally his parents noticed all their alcohol was going missing and figured he must have been sneaking back in to the house, so they changed all their locks, but they still didn't realize that he was actually living inside their walls, sneaking around like a fucking poltergeist raccoon or something.

It was totally fucked up, eventually he went totally insane, just like whispering to himself and masturbating for hours and hours at a time. He couldn't do his laundry because his parents would hear the machines running so he just became incredibly filthy, his hair was all matted and tangled because he couldn't have a shower (his mother stayed home almost all the time).

Finally one day they discovered him huddled in the walls in his piss and shit stained underwear, pale as a ghost and emaciated, hissing and gibbering at them and clawing with his pallid hands...

In the end everything worked out totally great for him though.

:creepylurker:



Holy shit what happend man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* Finally! SuperLazy 518 6 05/13/04 12:45 AM
by TinTree
* Nothing Like Final Exams! Redstorm 1,279 12 12/08/03 11:08 PM
by MrBump
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* I'm Tripping Tonight!!!
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,677 28 04/24/04 09:31 AM
by MOTH
* I finally went to my 1st rave tonight :) Sammi 1,249 10 09/16/03 07:05 PM
by houshroom
* How about some Shroomery Statistics? ThorA 3,197 13 11/26/02 12:02 PM
by recalcitrant
* What's everyone up to tonight? (also a rant...)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,675 24 09/25/17 04:51 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,382 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.