Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
It's URGENT! Need few answers please.
    #18529970 -

I'm from Romania,I'm going to look for some mushrooms in a beech forest.(around 500m altitude)
Few people admitted that they have found amanitas in this forest.

It's 8th july,I want to know if I can find these following species:
1.Amanita Muscaria
2.Amanita Gemmata
3.Amanita Porphyria
4.Amanita Regalis
5.Amanita Pantherina
I've read that the earliest spotting of amanita muscaria was on 28 july,but my friend from Sweden told me that he found it on 6th july.(2 days ago)

So,my questions are:
Will I find these shrooms in the beech forest NOW,if not,when will I be able to find them?
and...do they appear earlier in the northern parts of Europe(Sweden,for example) and later in the southern parts(Romania,for example)?


--------------------

Edited by Grigore (07/08/13 02:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: Grigore]
    #18530125 -

Only way to know is to go look.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: Ran-D]
    #18533166 -

ugh,damn,the forest is at around 30 km away and I have some sort of busy schedule,so,are there big chances to find at least ONE of these species in the beech forest right now?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: Grigore]
    #18533312 -

I don't think my definition of urgent is the same as yours. If you searched any of those names in google you would have the answers to your questions by now. It's not hard to find distribution and season information for any of those species.

Ran-D is right though. The only way to know for sure is to go look.


--------------------
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination" ~ John Lennon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: TimmiT]
    #18533390 -

:frown: Urgent....


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. *DELETED* [Re: Joust]
    #18533509 -

Post deleted by stevo

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: stevo]
    #18533687 -

stevo said:
  hunting mushrooms takes a lot of patience.



Yea but it's the best hobby of all time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: Joust]
    #18547145 -

Urgent because someone wants it urgent and I must get it urgently so I can be rewarded urgently and also try it with him as urgently and tell him what he must know about it as urgent as possible so he won't change his mind.
aaand i'm not selling it,hell no.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: Grigore]
    #18548181 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: o8u]
    #18548227 -

You have an urgent need of these mushrooms in the same way I have an urgent need to bend Emma Watson over the arm of a chair.

Edited by raceme (07/12/13 01:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's URGENT! Need few answers please. [Re: raceme]
    #18548296 -

raceme said:
You have an urgent need of these mushrooms in the same way I have an urgent nee to bend Emma Watson over the arm of a chair.



:eek::crazy2::whathesaid:


--------------------
~~~~~~***Psilocybin Mushrooms***~~~~~~
_________A Practical Guide To Psilocybin Mushrooms_________

:sporedrop:                      "Think about the species, not your scale". -NeoSporen                      :sporedrop:

"Mr. Joust, I see you don't actually partake in the psilocin, but it looks like it may partake in you!" -Gojira


       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Urgent request to all experienced mushroom hunters
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 13,435 59 10/06/07 04:06 PM
by canid
* *Urgent* Are these friendly shrooms? :)
( 1 2 all )
_JJ_ 37,781 36 06/01/02 11:22 PM
by entity
* A shroom hunting report +++ I need urgent help!!! T0aD 2,439 9 07/28/02 07:36 PM
by T0aD
* URGENT ID NEEDED Quinny 2,050 5 09/25/04 02:09 PM
by phishhead
* Urgent Help NoMo 793 3 06/16/03 12:52 PM
by Boppity604
* A shroom hunting report +++ I need urgent help! T0aD 1,417 1 07/26/02 06:39 AM
by Little Shroom
* Re: just looking for an answer...MJ help me out... GGreatOne234 1,021 1 04/11/00 08:19 AM
by mjshroomer
* There is no answer Smallputrid 758 1 06/23/01 04:59 AM
by oO_wombat_Oo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
905 topic views. 2 members, 64 guests and 47 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.