Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
supermoon?
    #18462856 -

wasnt there supposed to be a supermoon sometime? if it already passed i feel gyped


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18462867 -

It was really bright last night but i think tonight is the real show.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18462868 -

It already happened down here.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18462882 -

I was told it was tonight.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem] * 2
    #18462912 -

It's always pretty super in my book


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18462956 -

ya.. i hear that..

but i guess this moon is super close.. letting us see armstrongs footprints.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18462959 -

I could smell the green cheese


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18462968 -

I don't see a moon


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18462970 -

Cloudy tonight :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: blackhawk]
    #18463054 -

I think it was last night?  I'm glad I just happened to be at a party last night. Spent a good deal of time outside while people were smoking cigs under its glow. I really wish this song was playing though. It was playing in my head every time I looked at it.



--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #18463067 -

ima go outside and see what the fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18463076 -

why go outside? You can look at pictures of it on the internet


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: rackem]
    #18463123 -

Tonight is the supermoon where I am. Its perfectly clear tonight and I have an awesome view of it. I am just rolling a joint then I am going to walk to the nearby park, have a seat and smoke this baby while I revel in the splendor of the supermoon.

I am going to try sticking a silver spoon up my bum and get naked and see if I can turn in to a werewolf also.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18463172 -

I can't even see the moon here. It either already went down, hasn't come up yet, or just can't see it cuz the marine layer.

Super moon my ass!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18463183 -

Supermoon is overrated


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18463184 -

While I watch the moon I am going to savor the fact that I can see it and you cannot.

:somagnificent:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18463187 -

Moonshoe said:
While I watch the moon I am going to savor the fact that I can see it and you cannot.

:somagnificent:



:godfuckingdammit:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18463207 -

Moonshoe said:
While I watch the moon I am going to savor the fact that I can see it and you cannot.

:somagnificent:



:okthatsfunny:
I hope you enjoy your joint and your silver spoon


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Edited by nicechrisman (06/23/13 11:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18463279 -

I did. Sat out on the steps and had a perfect unobstroctured view of the moon, very clear tonight. Smoked a big joint and stared at that mother for a good 15 or 20 minutes, then hugged a big elm tree for a few minutes and came inside.

It was very pleasant. Looking at the moon is always beautiful and touching , doubly so when it is a full moon. And tonight , the supermoon, is like an extra big full moon. It left me feeling good.

It is so amazing we have the moon. Wow.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: supermoon? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #18463289 -

I hope I am not missing out on much by not being able to see it up here.


--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Biggest "supermoon" since 1948 this sunday/ monday! musiclover420 239 4 11/12/16 03:37 PM
by vinsue
* Supermoon tonight!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 1,378 69 11/16/16 09:52 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Blood moon/ supermoon next month and apocalypse?
( 1 2 3 all )
musiclover420 5,172 59 08/31/15 11:37 AM
by Dr.Wongburger
* what is a good reason for geting a larger perscription RedRabbit 444 7 04/16/08 11:34 AM
by WakeboardrB
* Fixed, so HELP-- Radiohead fans: can you find a larger version of this artwork? RedNucleus 928 8 04/10/05 11:55 AM
by toofew
* Photos of The Supermoon x Ju x 584 5 03/21/11 09:01 AM
by koraks
* Does anyone have a larger photo of this??
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 1,744 21 10/17/10 10:17 PM
by bryguy27007
* Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny cap?
( 1 2 all )
juggalacious12 2,352 20 05/15/07 07:40 AM
by juggalacious12

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,149 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.