Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
2nd Flush - Just before harvest And After - Updated
    #18415059 -

Not to bad for MS, me thinks






Over 220 fruits, lots pinned from the side.




Credits go to Frank Horrigan for the easiest Tek of 50/50% Coir-Verm, Fruiting and general smarts as well as Violet and DocT. Cannot forget cronicr, notahacker, Veda and Jman, you fuckers crack me up.... and teach me shit.

Yeah and RR as well, I have watched your videos sooo many times.

Thanks Shroomery, your my favorite hobby!

Edited by cubenpete (06/22/13 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: cubenpete]
    #18415066 -

:rastamon: Loving that mutant

Edited by Trippy_Penguin (06/13/13 06:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: Trippy_Penguin]
    #18415106 -

That mutant is quite an epic one. Wonderful shots Cuben.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: Tmethyl]
    #18415255 -

Awesome double sided chode dick.. I love it :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: StumblesTheDrunk]
    #18415351 -

I like the little kissy-face one in the second pic with the double dong.


--------------------
Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #18415422 -

Ha, I was just going to say - you might be the first to grow a double sided dildo PE!

Awesome - very wild looking grow!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: mycomattie]
    #18415462 -

Nice, OP.  that APE is something else.  Almost completely different from the run of the mill PE I am growing.  And it is multi-spore!
:excited:

:rockon:


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: Tmethyl]
    #18415774 -

Tmethyl said:
That mutant is quite an epic one. Wonderful shots Cuben.



Hey Tmethyl, you are welcome to the pic for your What It Is Supposed To Look Like or Not Look Like :lmafo:

Anyway thanks guys, picked my two trays and they came out to 15+Oz wet and cleaned up. Strong as hell too, me and my buddy got level 2-3 off one medium sized one a piece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: cubenpete]
    #18415785 -

cubenpete said:
Hey Tmethyl, you are welcome to the pic for your What It Is Supposed To Look Like or Not Look Like :lmafo:




You read my mind.

:ohsodevious:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) *DELETED* [Re: Tmethyl]
    #18416117 -

Post deleted by Razzldazzle

Reason for deletion: m


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: Razzldazzle]
    #18416124 -

:baaaam: Printing???  You can use a liner to prevent side fruits.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: thundahoof]
    #18416251 -

thundahoof said:
:baaaam: Printing???  You can use a liner to prevent side fruits.



Thought I was going to print, but I didn't know that (ANY) PE variant does not print. It is a man-made variant whose genetics do not let the cap open enough to produce a print (who knew :ohwell:). Hopefully I will have enough money to order some swabs for the community and agar for myself before the final flush.

I am not sure how to put all of my individual posts into one (for my grow log) but I have documented this MS grow from spawning. I owe my success to the members of this forum (influential ones WILL BE mentioned in my OP as soon as my pics upload from my shit phone).

Anybody who knows how to do the above please let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: cubenpete]
    #18416816 -

Updated my OP, wanna make sure all noobs and vets know who is the SHIT around this place. If you filter by posters and responses follow these guys, they will teach you something and make you laugh your ass off (wow, have not typed that phrase out in awhile, but gotta give credit). :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: cubenpete]
    #18416892 -

Man, the ape swabs I made up the other day are so fucking blue I'm not sure if they're legal to mail out!


--------------------


spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #18417412 -

Oeric McKenna said:
Man, the ape swabs I made up the other day are so fucking blue I'm not sure if they're legal to mail out!



No doubt! My shit is bluing just from drying out... Gorgeous...POTENT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: cubenpete]
    #18417466 -

ape is on my list after I get some of these pe swabs to agar. Those look so yummy, bet my friends would jump all over em.  Nice grow man!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: first time expert]
    #18418605 -

PE does drop prints. And they're usually viable. The problem is just finding a cap open enough to let them fall. If the whole damn variety were sterile, it'd be gone by now.


--------------------
Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just before harvest APE (pics) [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #18418716 -

36fuckin5 said:
PE does drop prints. And they're usually viable. The problem is just finding a cap open enough to let them fall. If the whole damn variety were sterile, it'd be gone by now.



Yeah you are right, finally found a cap that opened up enough (I think). I was under the impression that one had to use swabs or water injection into the cap, but if that was the case how did I end up with a spore syringe? :wow:

Sorry for any misinformation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2nd Flush - Just before harvest APE - Updated [Re: cubenpete]
    #18458646 -

Not as many mutants this time around, but a lot more varied cap color. These fuckers are potent, hopefully my petri dish order comes in soon because I would sure love to save some of the genetics from this grow.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2nd Flush - Just before harvest APE - Updated [Re: cubenpete]
    #18458847 -

:headbang3:
great stuff!


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Harvest Now? (pics) f8L 3,137 12 10/13/02 11:05 PM
by mickey_rourke
* odd flush, harvesting question (pics) wayne 3,130 5 03/05/03 05:46 PM
by bjkroll
* harvesting question (pic) underground 916 2 08/30/03 12:54 AM
by Psilocybin_monkey
* Hawaian Harvest w/Pic shroomarium 1,211 1 11/27/01 09:03 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Harvesting Question - Pics searsponcho 583 1 06/09/03 04:39 PM
by YellowPurpleHills
* Re: Mutated 'rooms? [pic] Anonymous 1,256 5 12/28/99 12:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Mutant or something else? please help ShattrdHarlequin 474 3 03/27/03 07:59 AM
by shirley knott
* PENIS ENVY, Hawaiian, and Golden teacher, Monotubs GROW LOG (Pics included) HELP Wanted *UPDATED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Shamanstatus 13,614 102 08/17/25 05:32 AM
by Kloakk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,501 topic views. 17 members, 96 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.