Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
No More Shroom Hunting in Cambodia Photographs
    #1810258 -

WEll I am safely in the North of Viet-Nam near Tonkin where Psilocybe cubensis was discovered for the 2nd time in history in the early 1900's by a Frenchman and given a different name as Naematoloma caerulescens Patoullard (spell).
I just found out that the four cd-roms of my memory cards I had burned in Cambodia were somehow writer protected and while I can copy a copy of the folder to the desktop, I cannot copy an image or repaste it elsewhere and even in photoshop 7.0 it will not allow me to save it under a new name or the original name or repaste and post it anywhere so I am fucked there by the lost of about 800 images.

I will send some images in the next few days of some cubies collected in the rice fields of Viet-Nam.

I will be here for about five to seven days.

Mr. Milo who has now joined me on two other ocassions will now join me in Bangkok on Sept 1, 2003 for two weeks. WE will go to Burma, India, Sri Lanka and/or Nepal, or and possibly Madagascar, Africa for a shroom hunt , only it is probably no longer a rainy season there in Africa. But we will attempt to go somewhere new.

While the Thai season ends in October I have picked cubies into Jan and Copes into February.

Enjoy yourselves

from Mj halfway around the world.

Also cannot find out how to make individual framed images from the movies I made in the hot air balloon with my digital camera.


bye,

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Shroom Hunting in Cambodia Photographs [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1810363 -

wow sounds awesome. have a great trip! In more ways than 1! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No More Shroom Hunting in Cambodia Photographs [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1810423 -

Hello Mushroom John,

I also have lost upwards into 1000 great Shroom images by burning them onto CD (from floppy disks) and then they were all lost like you describe. I needed to format (erase) all the images i had on floppy disk so i could take new images.

Seriously a bummer...

You have went too far already, so don't let this small mishap ruin your trip.

Keep shroomin,

Try to get a cheap film-camera or a disposable, 'cause we love to see what you find.

Keep shroomin,
GGreatOne234

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Florida shroom hunting wind_wraith 111,427 17 01/05/17 07:04 AM
by Anglerfish
* shroom hunting in NW North Carolina superpsilyguy 8,826 5 08/28/08 05:49 AM
by michael2008
* going on a shroom hunt eskyshroom 2,179 1 08/20/02 03:16 PM
by downt1me
* Foggy Mountain Farms Shroom Hunt (Not Mr. G's farm) mjshroomer 3,227 7 04/07/03 02:33 PM
by RebelSteve33
* Lates Shroom Hunt. Identification, shroom experts. MagikBus 3,612 3 06/14/01 03:22 PM
by doo
* Re: Goin on a Shroom Hunt Anonymous 1,740 2 06/01/00 12:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Colorado Shroom Hunting thecrudedrgonzo 2,582 2 11/02/02 10:40 AM
by ToxicMan
* First-timer planning to go shroom hunting in BC Xyrico 4,242 6 01/10/08 09:26 PM
by dagreatwhitegro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,216 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.