Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Peyote Way
    #1634456 -

I just paid Peyote Way $50 to become a member. What next? What should I expect?
I am interested in mescaline. Just the word, "mescaline" has a rythmic appeal. I remember watching "Northern Exposure" when Chris mentioned he had eaten too much peyote. I am too curious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote Way [Re: Crotalus]
    #1634779 -

You get a paper/card/something that you can fax to people that sell peyote and now they'll actully send it to you :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote Way [Re: DailyPot]
    #1634839 -

How much does it cost to get peyote?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote Way [Re: DailyPot]
    #1810196 -

DailyPot said:
You get a paper/card/something that you can fax to people that sell peyote and now they'll actully send it to you :grin: 



Does this work for anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote Way [Re: Crotalus]
    #1817538 -

Why ruin this beautiful SLOW SLOW SLOW and rare, growing plant.

You could just drink some p. torch or san pedro =( they grow fast and are so common.

I guess it's a different experience, but peyote is beautiful and I hope is not being abused ;\


--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Peyote Way [Re: Raadt]
    #1817745 -

>>I guess it's a different experience, but peyote is beautiful and I hope is not being abused ;\


I guess that means i'll have to stop whipping my peyote specimens with my belt  :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peyote vs San Pedro DocDreadlock 6,162 9 11/25/11 04:52 AM
by jyak
* Basic Peyote questions
( 1 2 3 all )
megaman3 7,015 40 11/12/03 12:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Peyote without mescaline ? Possible ? tomldp 1,704 2 05/29/02 05:14 AM
by tomldp
* PEYOTE soShroomHungry 3,054 12 01/18/03 12:06 PM
by G a n j a
* Lophophora Diffusa VS. Lophophora Williamsi(peyote)
( 1 2 all )
pfshroomer 18,853 27 11/12/14 07:50 PM
by karode13
* Im going to order peyote T0aD 1,862 12 08/25/02 12:53 AM
by Lazerouth
* Legal Peyote!!! sakura 3,968 10 02/16/04 01:24 PM
by felixhigh
* 1st peyote grow from seed
( 1 2 all )
lysergicTripper 3,955 28 01/04/04 12:48 AM
by lysergicTripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,040 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.