Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Even such open-minded folks as yourselves have trouble grasping this undeniable fact. [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #17997454 -

Yeah I went through it at about that age too, though came back to good and evil eventually as at the end of the day we are talking semantics. I've truly met people in my own life that seemed utterly devoted to manipulating and bullying other people on a daily basis and for what reason I couldn't say.

Yeah my own interpretation of existentialism might be a little askew! Personally I took existentialism to mean that death makes life meaningless meaning that there are no absolute truths- moral relativism and nihilism following on from this realization. 

And don't worry I don't think you're manner or tone is in anyway condescending if I'm wrong I should be corrected as it will help me out too in future (bastard:smile:)!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MSHROOMS-open mind shroom666 1,073 6 08/22/02 06:26 PM
by shroom666
* mind blowing salvia
( 1 2 all )
shroomizzy 5,653 24 12/25/03 10:44 AM
by IpomoeaViolacea
* Is a good mind exploring trip over due? barfightlard 1,618 10 02/12/04 12:10 PM
by the free thinker
* Trouble cleaning pipe
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,532 23 10/01/03 07:38 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* Cultivator loophole? avoiding trouble? orizon 1,797 13 10/21/03 06:25 PM
by BluMonkee
* trouble with oxys traumahound 1,313 11 07/19/03 04:16 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Opened Eye Visuals
( 1 2 all )
HidingInPlainSight 3,532 29 05/26/03 04:46 PM
by JustRollOut
* mind connection with animals while tripping
( 1 2 all )
ShamanSean 4,284 34 09/04/03 12:27 PM
by theonyxegg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
4,412 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.