Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
Opened Eye Visuals
    #1568655 - 05/22/03 09:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hi everyone i was wondering.. what is the most crazy open eyed visual you have had.

mine was seeing slimer waving and making faces at me after poking his head out of my friends bushes.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1568674 - 05/22/03 10:12 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mine was seeing what looked like huge and ever changing ancient mathematical equasions/hyroglyphs unfold on the back seat of my car.

and seeing all of the trees turn symetrical and flow into the horizon flashing like vegas lights.

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Edited by ODhaze (05/22/03 01:51 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: ODhaze]
    #1568824 - 05/22/03 11:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mine was seeing paul bunion's bust sticking out of the ground like he was underwater.

happy 420th post, ODhaze.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: Strumpling]
    #1568829 - 05/22/03 12:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Probably when I seen an alien spcae ship float by me, and a bunch of aliens comming out of the ground cmmunicating with me having a mind orgy.

Anonymous

#1568975 - 05/22/03 01:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

LSD- (vial rinse) everything in my front yard looked normal except fot this one glowing plant ( glowed like a green glow stick) that was walking around.my girl kept trying to talk to me, all I heard was " Waw waw waw waw".

ecstasy- a butterfly flying around my room( I actually got up and chased it)

mushrooms-- a friend has a blanket from Africa has a scene of people walking with water jugs on there heads, the people started walking around and dancing, it was like looking out of a window at them.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: ]
    #1569019 - 05/22/03 01:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

crazy! i can't wait till LSDs return to try it for the first time...
does anyone remember in that old movie predator whenever he turned invisible but you could still see his invisible outline?
well i was listening to some shpongle and i saw spirits floating around in that effect.. while i was seeing aztec/incan designs on the wall behind it.
dang those maza's give me the most spiritual visuals.  :smile: 

Edited by HidingInPlainSight (05/22/03 01:45 PM)

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

#1569035 - 05/22/03 01:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hehe, thanks alot man :smile: 

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

#1569050 - 05/22/03 01:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, id like to get my hands on some acid too, ive only done it once and it was only half a blotter tab, it had a jupiter on it. I wonder what acid is compared to mushrooms though, because i always get those strange spiritual visions myself, all having an aztec like "hue" to them.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1569060 - 05/22/03 02:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

my above hallucination, btw, was fabricated - I was merely describing ODhaze's tripped-out avatar

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisibleyeti
Stranger

Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: ODhaze]
    #1569076 - 05/22/03 02:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think my favorite was in a theatre on 2 hits of acid and the curtains turned into gigantic breathing fish who lasted almost the whole movie. They became my friends.

On my first mushroom trip, I grazed by a bush and it turned into a snapping dog which was trying to bite me.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1569172 - 05/22/03 02:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've had some pretty intense hallucenations... It's going to be hard for me to narrow it down to one specific one. hmmmm. . .let me see. I'll rate my top 5.

5. One of my friends lives near an expressway... it's practically 15 feet from his back yard. Anyhow, there's this big ass bill board across the E way from his house. I can't remember exactly what it advertised but when I was tripping on shrooms I decided to venture out into his back yard. I was just standing there watching the cars pass by really fast and being amazed by that... Then the bill board say "Hey!" I looked up and seen this giant "E" gobble up a giant "T" then the "E" smiled at me!

4. Walking outside on a clear stary night. The stars were amazing. Lines were connecting from to star forming constelations that danced around. It felt like I was in a planetarium.

3. Seeing my friends head melt, then reform, then invert on itself, then reform, then melt again, then reform, then pop, then reform...

2. Laying on my back watching puffy clouds float by. They all took forms of mythalogical figures and put on a show. It was if I was watching a cartoon.

1. The tiles on my kitchen floor looked like flowing water from a mountain stream. When I bent down to feel it, it actually felt like water was running over my hand. I could see the water hit my shoes and run around them like real water would. I actually thought one of my water valves broke and it was really happening. It took my friend a long time to convince me that there really wasn't water on the floor. But just to be on the safe side, I shut off the main water valve. It made me feel better once I did that and the tiles didn't look like running water anymore.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: djd586]
    #1569235 - 05/22/03 02:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Cool thread!

Mine would have to be from my trip to amsterdam. I was sitting on a park bench and i had my elbows resting on my knees with my arms sticking out in front of me. Suddenly my arms turned into two dogs (dovermans) that began sniffing around this water I placed on the ground. I wasn't moving my arms or anything, but the dogs sure were moving around.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: TheDude]
    #1569345 - 05/22/03 03:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Mine would probably have to be when a tornado came out of my tv and sucked me up into a tunnel of flashing lights and morphing shapes.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: Kanibus]
    #1569377 - 05/22/03 03:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

looking at a ceramic tile while I pissed in a urinal and seeing about 20 miles deep into the ceramic,... a whole little world of ceramic seas and sea creatures were floating around in it.... very tiny

another was watching my head in a mirror.... one side turned black and then the other white then bumps grew all over my head and my hair started to receed back and then I blinked and it was gone

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: Kanibus]
    #1569381 - 05/22/03 03:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i remember on 3 1/2 hits of acid i was walking down the middle of the street, it was at night , in a realtivly quiet town, and all of the trees branches were interweaving into the sky like snakes and all of the stars were dancing. i thought i was floating down street and i could have sworn i saw several spaceships. those were the good ole days, acid was great when it use to esist. sigh

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinelucky420
journeyman
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: Infrared]
    #1569494 - 05/22/03 04:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well,  my weirdest OEV  was when me and a friend were camping outside at his house and me and him took severl hits of 'cid.  For some reason he told me to come over where he was standing and said look at the house  well i got up and went over by him and looked at the house and all of a sudden it seemed that the entire world just melted right in front of my eyes.  His house wasnt there anymore it looked more like a running river that shit was nuts!  :smile:

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: lucky420]
    #1570057 - 05/22/03 08:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i was at this girls house once and i was staring at her fan for a while. after a while i noticed the light bulb that was connected to the fan began to throb like it were breathing. ithe fan began to wiggle around a bit and finally it detached itself from the ceiling nd began flying around the room. twas very fun.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: Trip]
    #1570113 - 05/22/03 08:32 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Wow lol, my craziest were all the 1st time I tripped.

While waiting for the cati juice to hit me a big blue blob came out of some bushes, onto the roof and crawled away like a spider. Then I went into Wonder Land aka my friends house, omg, everything was changing size and everything but ok, to the craziest things. My friends mom came down stairs, full blown ape. If it wasn't for me knowing that there was no way an ape would be their I woulda freaked. Then I saw these 3 big bugs and just walked around them. After tripping hard has fuck on a couch for afew hours I was able to walk again and I went to my house to get fire works (it was day after the 4th of july). Omg, we live in such a crazy world, the sun was rising and was a color that didn't exist. All the trees in my friends yard were gone, atleast the wood was. All the was left were floating leaves that were all crystally and gem colored.

I walked into my house and my little 10 pound dog had all these rainbow auraed 4th dimentional wires sticking out of her about 4ft every way. She was so beautiful lol. I got the fire works and went back, I lit a sparkler and instantly the whole world disappered. You know how when you stair at something bright everything around it becomes black? It was like that and the sparkler was a shooting multi colored comet going thru space, until I touched it lol. I got burned and came back to earth. I looked at the starts and each has its own color and was so bright. They danced around and it was amazing. After that I started seeing normal tripping things and it was over :frown:

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #1570182 - 05/22/03 09:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Probably when I first did mushrooms and I got sucked into a black nothing, just me there without anything around me, then I came back to where I was soon after...:)

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Anonymous

Re: Opened Eye Visuals [Re: barfightlard]
    #1570438 - 05/22/03 11:00 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Saw a mantid-like being inject or implant something into my head on a dose of mushrooms. Massive flying carpets roll across my vision on 3rd plateau DXM. Saw the world crystallize completely and shatter on a few strong hits of LSD.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience