Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17982995 -

liquidlounge said:
LunarEclipse said:
liquidlounge said:
I am foreign  :sorry:



You are an alien?



Yes, i am here to abduct luneys.



Shhh this is an Ode thread...



What is it about Choctaw Ridge?


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17983021 -

I think its time to stop with your useless writing out of respect for OC.


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: fireworks_god]
    #17983065 -

fireworks_god said:
joemolloy said:
You've been an influential individual in my life, Orgone, and helped me grow as a thinker, a speaker, and a person.  Can reading a stranger's posts on a silly drug forum for a few years impact you in a positive way?  Sure.  (Even if I just lurk in PSP?  Yes.)  The way you casually throw around logical fallacies to mess with people's arguments in a friendly way is a unique skill that belies a sharp and biting intelligence.  I've learned from you, you made me shrewder, more aware.  You're a true creative mind, coming up with all the wacky shit you post every day.  You must have been wild in those younger days.  A poet, a genius, and a gentleman.  We met once in that smoky Las Vegas brothel with too many hookers and too much tequila, but you never let that smirk leave your face.  You bastard.



I'll double that. :yesnod: My first few years posting in this forum were formative in regards to the way I conceive reality, and monsieur Swami, you played an important and positive influence in the way in which I developed my way of thinking. But I've told you this before several times. :grin: I always love these threads though. :smile:



I would recomplement you about your deep, logical, well-written posts, but I already have a room with joe. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: fireworks_god]
    #17983990 -

fireworks_god said:
joemolloy said:
You've been an influential individual in my life, Orgone, and helped me grow as a thinker, a speaker, and a person.  Can reading a stranger's posts on a silly drug forum for a few years impact you in a positive way?  Sure.  (Even if I just lurk in PSP?  Yes.)  The way you casually throw around logical fallacies to mess with people's arguments in a friendly way is a unique skill that belies a sharp and biting intelligence.  I've learned from you, you made me shrewder, more aware.  You're a true creative mind, coming up with all the wacky shit you post every day.  You must have been wild in those younger days.  A poet, a genius, and a gentleman.  We met once in that smoky Las Vegas brothel with too many hookers and too much tequila, but you never let that smirk leave your face.  You bastard.



I'll double that. :yesnod: My first few years posting in this forum were formative in regards to the way I conceive reality, and monsieur Swami, you played an important and positive influence in the way in which I developed my way of thinking. But I've told you this before several times. :grin: I always love these threads though. :smile:



Well, he has been around for a long time and one of the biggest problems with this forum in particular is its slow, not that many people are dedicated posters. So the regulars like icelander, orgone, redgreen, markos etc really are pillars of the community so to speak, the lifeblood of the forum because they post regularly.

Orgone seems to have mellowed a bit over time.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (03/20/13 11:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17984036 -

Orgone hasn't mellowed. He's cashing in his chips. The energy is gone and the light in his beautiful brown eyes is fading. :hissyfit:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17988152 -

Moonshoe said:
Well, he has been around for a long time and one of the biggest problems with this forum in particular is its slow, not that many people are dedicated posters. So the regulars like icelander, orgone, redgreen, markos etc really are pillars of the community so to speak, the lifeblood of the forum because they post regularly.




I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you suggesting that his posting had a positive influence on me by default, because the forum is slow and regular posters, due to the regularity of their posting, are pillars of the community? :confused:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: fireworks_god]
    #17988186 -

Snowshoe is the Samson to our pillars.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17988190 -

Snowshoe. :lol:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17988195 -

roses are red
violets are blue
it's come to a head
you know that it's true

persistence's rewarded
you have plenty of that
at ps'n p you have lorded
you can't just go splatt

we've made a committee
and  sent off a rocket
informing alien life forms
you'll fit in their pocket

they are coming to get you
and none will deny
it proves they exist
anal probes from the sky.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: redgreenvines]
    #17988259 -

:lol:

I understood every word. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy]
    #17988387 -

Icelander said:
:lol:

I understood every word. :thumbup:



:lol:

joemolloy said:
You've been an influential individual in my life, Orgone, and helped me grow as a thinker, a speaker, and a person.  Can reading a stranger's posts on a silly drug forum for a few years impact you in a positive way?  Sure.  (Even if I just lurk in PSP?  Yes.)  The way you casually throw around logical fallacies to mess with people's arguments in a friendly way is a unique skill that belies a sharp and biting intelligence.  I've learned from you, you made me shrewder, more aware.  You're a true creative mind, coming up with all the wacky shit you post every day.  You must have been wild in those younger days.  A poet, a genius, and a gentleman. 



:thumbup: Agreed - especially reading your older posts as swami.


--------------------
:brainondrugs:

You are not special :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy]
    #17988542 -

I never got to see him as Swami, so my impression of Orgone has been a smart guy who doesn't give a fuck about trying to be sincere or open due to countless posts attempting as such.

It saddened me that he never wanted to communicate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Memories]
    #17988552 -

Memories said:
It saddened me that he never wanted to communicate.



Try harder and switch tactic, even he will open his arsehole. :wink:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17988553 -

He's opened up a lot lately, havent you OC? :haha:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Memories]
    #17988559 -

I never bought that "I tried by no one was listening so now I won't"  stick.  I find plenty of good people listening.  Maybe he needed everyone to listen.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ORMUS, Orgone, Quantum DNA Magick Mystic_Cannibal 1,241 4 08/09/07 02:24 PM
by Mystic_Cannibal
* I had a dream Orgone and Icelander lived in my neighborhood. Amber_Glow 665 12 02/20/09 02:01 PM
by Nexion
* Orgone energy Corporal Kielbasa 743 4 06/15/06 04:09 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Orgone's Wager
( 1 2 3 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,270 46 07/11/11 12:31 PM
by teknix
* Where is the Org-Meister, Orgone Conclusion? redgreenvines 1,699 17 07/12/08 05:08 PM
by Middleman
* I'm starting to come around to Orgone's point of view EternalCowabunga 412 7 06/25/09 09:18 PM
by deCypher
* Hey Orgone Quarryman 587 4 04/05/08 12:32 AM
by Middleman
* Don't let the bastards get you down. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
dorkus 2,951 23 08/03/12 09:17 AM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,533 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.