Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ode to Orgone * 1
    #17981045 -

You've been an influential individual in my life, Orgone, and helped me grow as a thinker, a speaker, and a person.  Can reading a stranger's posts on a silly drug forum for a few years impact you in a positive way?  Sure.  (Even if I just lurk in PSP?  Yes.)  The way you casually throw around logical fallacies to mess with people's arguments in a friendly way is a unique skill that belies a sharp and biting intelligence.  I've learned from you, you made me shrewder, more aware.  You're a true creative mind, coming up with all the wacky shit you post every day.  You must have been wild in those younger days.  A poet, a genius, and a gentleman.  We met once in that smoky Las Vegas brothel with too many hookers and too much tequila, but you never let that smirk leave your face.  You bastard.


--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy] * 1
    #17981066 -

It's just Stockholm syndrome. We all get it with orgone after a while. If someone is a relentless asshole for long enough you rationalize that he must be a great guy after all.



--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (03/19/13 07:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17981080 -

Cheers Orgone, I'm always intrigued and bewildered by his perspectives.
:heytheresexy:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17981217 -

Moonshoe said:
It's just Stockholm syndrome. We all get it with orgone after a while. If someone is a relentless asshole for long enough you rationalize that he must be a great guy after all.






So you think he's a great guy too. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Icelander]
    #17981294 -

Not trying to jack the thread or anything, but so far, just reading a few of your harshly critical and realistic posts about the psychedelic experience, you have helped me break away from bad habits that were forming and that could have had a very bad affect on my life if I had let them continue.  I may not agree with everything you say, but there is wisdom in your words.


--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

[Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP keynote address]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Moonshoe]
    #17981839 -

Aw, shucks... *kicks can* :blush:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy]
    #17981848 -

Methinks the student has easily surpassed the teacher. The way you jerk around noob trippers with your brutal honesty, when they come here all starry-eyed seeking Nirvana, Oneness and Reptilian Overloards, is priceless.

You bastard!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17982557 -

GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!! :gay:


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Edited by Rewindicus (03/20/13 01:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy]
    #17982731 -

He is a good man, he will rest in peace up there, in heaven.


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17982836 -

liquidlounge said:
He is a good man, he will rest in peace up there, in heaven.



Screw that.  Spread his ashes around the strip.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17982858 -

Or what about Orgone's local mall?


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: joemolloy]
    #17982874 -

joemolloy said:
You've been an influential individual in my life, Orgone, and helped me grow as a thinker, a speaker, and a person.  Can reading a stranger's posts on a silly drug forum for a few years impact you in a positive way?  Sure.  (Even if I just lurk in PSP?  Yes.)  The way you casually throw around logical fallacies to mess with people's arguments in a friendly way is a unique skill that belies a sharp and biting intelligence.  I've learned from you, you made me shrewder, more aware.  You're a true creative mind, coming up with all the wacky shit you post every day.  You must have been wild in those younger days.  A poet, a genius, and a gentleman.  We met once in that smoky Las Vegas brothel with too many hookers and too much tequila, but you never let that smirk leave your face.  You bastard.



I'll double that. :yesnod: My first few years posting in this forum were formative in regards to the way I conceive reality, and monsieur Swami, you played an important and positive influence in the way in which I developed my way of thinking. But I've told you this before several times. :grin: I always love these threads though. :smile:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17982901 -

liquidlounge said:
Or what about Orgone's local mall?



What part of the fucking Strip don't you understand?  God dam, I say anything on here someone says "well what about this".  Jesus fucking christ.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17982912 -

I am foreign  :sorry:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17982913 -

That said, most of your posts makes sense to one person.

Does it even make sense to that one person? :haha:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17982918 -

Am i missing somethin? :goestoreadolderthreads:

............Aw shit.





--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Edited by Rewindicus (03/20/13 04:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: Rewindicus]
    #17982921 -

He's a great poster, I just wish he would share some more wisdom sometimes. OrgoneSwami would go down a treat instead of OrgoneTrolling. :tongue:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: lolwut]
    #17982923 -

I would not call it trolling, i use some of his funniez out there. :blush:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: liquidlounge]
    #17982928 -

liquidlounge said:
I am foreign  :sorry:



You are an alien?


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ode to Orgone [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17982931 -

LunarEclipse said:
liquidlounge said:
I am foreign  :sorry:



You are an alien?



Yes, i am here to abduct luneys.


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ORMUS, Orgone, Quantum DNA Magick Mystic_Cannibal 1,241 4 08/09/07 02:24 PM
by Mystic_Cannibal
* I had a dream Orgone and Icelander lived in my neighborhood. Amber_Glow 665 12 02/20/09 02:01 PM
by Nexion
* Orgone energy Corporal Kielbasa 743 4 06/15/06 04:09 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Orgone's Wager
( 1 2 3 all )
OrgoneConclusion 2,270 46 07/11/11 12:31 PM
by teknix
* Where is the Org-Meister, Orgone Conclusion? redgreenvines 1,699 17 07/12/08 05:08 PM
by Middleman
* I'm starting to come around to Orgone's point of view EternalCowabunga 412 7 06/25/09 09:18 PM
by deCypher
* Hey Orgone Quarryman 587 4 04/05/08 12:32 AM
by Middleman
* Don't let the bastards get you down. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
dorkus 2,951 23 08/03/12 09:17 AM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,533 topic views. 2 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.