Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Dream Herb
    #1797724 - 08/10/03 09:20 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Alright, so I decided I'm going to buy 2 oz's of dream herb. Anyone know what the average dose of Calea zacatechichi would be? How do you prefer to smoke it, rolled up or in a bong, pipe..? Who else has experiences? thanks.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Dream Herb [Re: DellComputers]
    #1797922 - 08/10/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i was about to order some the other day. but then i decided to save my money. I still plan on ordering some at some point. Can u post u findings on its use and effects on here? Id say jus keep smokin it till u feel something.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Dream Herb [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1797982 - 08/10/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A good dose for me is 1-2g, any more than that doesnt really help that much more. Normal effects from that dose are 7-8 dreams a night, and you won't be able to remember them all if you don't write them down (at least keywords) after waking up from them. It doesn't improve the chances of lucidity in any given dream, I become lucid in those dreams about the same rate I do normally, which is 1 dream out of every 4-5.

Powder it and put it in capsules, thats the only good way. It tastes VERY BITTER, and the tea is not worth it at all compared to capsules. If you don't have the means to put it in capsules I would make a tea and dry it to a resin then smoke that. Smoking a bowl of it does work, but not anything significant. It just helps you remember a little more and they will be a little more vivid.

Have fun!

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Dream Herb [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1800544 - 08/11/03 02:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

so ur saying that its gonna make u wake up multiple times during the night?

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Dream Herb [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1800932 - 08/11/03 07:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've found that it does incresae lucid dreaming and my ability to remember dreams the next morning, but also can make me feel very anxious and actually have trouble falling asleep in the first place. It gave me a headache last time, and I had to go to the store at 3 in the morning to get some aspirin.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Dream Herb [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1801023 - 08/11/03 08:35 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You do tend to wake up in the night, I personally always wake up after intense dreams, and I think that most would. Otherwise you would be able to stay in a lucid dream for unfathomable amounts of time.

If it makes you feel anxious and have trouble falling asleep, then put it in capsules and take it right before you sleep cause it does have effects while your awake. I tend to notice more static colors with my eyes closed. You can also try to meditate in the sleeping position (how I always get to sleep) and you should be rewarded with super crazy hypagogic imagery.

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: Dream Herb [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1802866 - 08/11/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey Dell, im placing an order for 25 grams (9 quid's worth) tomorow morning, it should be here by the end of the week. if you happen to get yours before me, post a trip report or PM me with some tips so i know what to expect and whatnot

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: Dream Herb [Re: JhadAgainstReality]
    #1802921 - 08/11/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

sure, but i most likely wont be ordering until tomorow afternoon so idk when ill get it

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: Dream Herb [Re: DellComputers]
    #1802963 - 08/11/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I get really crazy dreams when i smoke just a little bit of of weed, like half a pinner. It puts me to sleep pretty nicely.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: Dream Herb [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #1803281 - 08/11/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Whenever I take valerian root capsules I have really intense dreams.  It doesn't really increase lucidity but the dreams are usually highly intense.  :smile: 

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Dream Herb [Re: Cherk]
    #1947959 - 09/24/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hi, if it usualy takes me like minimum 30 min to fall asleep, could someone smoke a little bit of weed(i just get so sleepy on weed that i could easily fall asleep on a chair(which i never do)) b4 going to sleep (b4 or after the dream herb capsule?)and still have the good effets? what would be the difference?
thanks

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Dream Herb [Re: salazare]
    #1948473 - 09/24/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

if anyone here tried dream herb and experience anything other then a placebo or mental state u were told itd put u in..

dream herb is bs :P its cheap for a reason, it dosent work hehe.

i dunno maybe im a hard head to that stuff ..which would be the first (ima hesitate) -'drug'- ever ,.\\.. all it did was give me a sore throat.

tho hey gotta give it props for one thing

when weed was not in mypossession id have somthing to smoke., everytimesmokingmore.. last was a blunt to my dome..

nothin :P

thats cool if others get effects tho, and id retract all my statment if somone would tell me where i can find a isolated intoxicant inside calea.. maybe ive overlooked it, maybe its not there hehe :P

guess i was dissapointed:P

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Dream Herb [Re: LCid]
    #1952067 - 09/25/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

anyone else?

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #1952298 - 09/25/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I have only limited experience with this stuff. I think that there may be a reverse tolerance to it. When I smoke it by itself I get definite noticeable effects from it. I am waiting for the right time to take 7 g's worth of extract that I made. I think that it is not a placebo.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Dream Herb [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #1952465 - 09/25/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

when i smoke dream herb with weed it creates a pretty cool high...more trippy and shit

by itself its kinda weak...tastes pretty bad and just makes shit feel "weird"...kind of like threshhold salvia effects except a little milder

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Dream Herb [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1952590 - 09/25/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i love having crazy dreams and remembering them wishing they were true.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Dream Herb [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #1952870 - 09/25/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

me too, I love when I can remember a dream, and I'd love to try this and see if I get a lucid dream, I've never had one :frown:

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: Dream Herb [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1983236 - 10/06/03 05:46 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yo
anyone know the way to use a 10x extract of calea dream herb?

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #1993103 - 10/09/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Calea is effective, it's just not a drug that gets you 'fucked up', so it's not obvious when it is effective. I've had more intense dreams after using it and it's often slightly easier to remember them, but it's not an amazing out of this world experience or anything.

Don't smoke weed before you use Calea, it'll muddle your thought processes and if nothing else, make it very hard to remember dreams. Good luck

-oh yeah, I suggest making tea with about a half gram, drink that 20 minutes before bed. Then smoke about a gram joint directly before bed.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Dream Herb [Re: KackleDude]
    #1994015 - 10/09/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I did the extract the night before last and would say that the dude who said that after a certain point it isn't anymore effective is right. Good effects though. The stuff I got was from a headshop though ans their Sally sucks. I just wanted a small trial sample. I want to try and grow this stuff. I would recomend trying it. Just a side note I found it to be more effective when I can already remember my dreams (not during a week of heavy pot smoking...)

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules