Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetime2
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5459515 - 03/30/06 12:58 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

I've been doing Lucid Dreams and OBE's (Out of Body Experience) for years. I've had them since childhood. My advice is to keep a Dream Diary for awhile then start Lucid Dreams. If you know your dreams you'll know how to control them.

When you are going to sleep close your eyes and relax, concentrate on a single thought and nothing else. The more you concentrate the more tired and "drained" you get. Keep concentrating you'll eventually fall to sleep and in your sleep you will still be "looking" at the thought. You will know you are sleeping from this point you can do anything you want... try jumping and while jumping fly. It works

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoblivia
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: doxhevex]
    #5459523 - 03/30/06 12:59 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

doxhevex said:
have you tried this? it sounds like its worth a try, you know? we sleep for 1/3 of our lives. theres nothing wrong with vitamins  :laugh:

actually you can od on vitamines, some at least.

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: oblivia]
    #5459563 - 03/30/06 01:04 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

i acctually know someone who has. they didnt know that you could od on viatmin d

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Invisiblehoboblues
Male
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: zappa]
    #5459783 - 03/30/06 01:47 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

A good way to lucid dream is to keep a journal of your dreams. Write them down every morning in as much detail as you possibly can remember. The more you do this, the easier it will be to remember your dreams, the easier it will be to recognize that you are dreaming.

I've been keeping a journal of my dreams for quite some time now. A lot of my dreams now are lucid and extremely vivid. It's becoming easier and easier for me to recall every aspect of my dreams lately.

EDIT: Just read up a few posts.. I pretty much just repeated time2's post.

--------------------

Edited by hoboblues (03/30/06 01:50 PM)

Offlinetime2
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: hoboblues]
    #5461448 - 03/30/06 07:59 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Yes when you keep a journal it is way easier to remember dreams and be lucid in them. Also it is a great hobby... When I do shrooms when I go to sleep they are definetly more LUCID then normal so that could help to. Also DAIRY products such as Warm Milk and cheese b4 u go to bed will help. But if you have to much food you will have Nightmares or may have them.

Invisiblehoboblues
Male
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: time2]
    #5461676 - 03/30/06 09:06 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

Benzodiazepines such as Xanax also help with dreaming also. I've got a prescription for periodic anxiety/panic attacks, so the times I do have episodes of anxiety, I pop a xanax, calms me down.. When I sleep I have amazingly vivid dreams which makes it easier to be lucid in, because you're less likely to wake up right when you realize it's a dream.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: peace_n_love]
    #5462031 - 03/30/06 10:50 PM (18 years, 2 days ago)

I used to use Dramamine pills to trip and after a few big trips of that i started having a lot of lucid dreams. Its kind of strange though theyre very intense dreams. Also its not the easiest drug in the world to handle. Makes your mind very cloudy but the hallucinations are very vivid.

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: peace_n_love]
    #5477848 - 04/04/06 02:10 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: ivi]
    #5606996 - 05/08/06 11:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I've never really intended to lucid dream, but more often than not that's what I end up doing when I sleep.

It's as if I'm fully conscious in my dreams, however they're very unlike reality. Most often the situation and environment is not very static, changing fairly often.

I've been keeping track of a lot of my dreams (I remember a surprising amount.. it's uncommon I believe), and I've noticed that nearly everything in them has somehow in some way or another been on my mind in the recent past. For instance... I play this game Red Orchestra once in a while (it is a WW2 game), and recently in one of my dreams I was a soldier with a machine gun and fatigues similar to that of a soldier in WW2. I even was driving/looking from a tank at one point. I was in my neighborhood, however, not a battlefield per se.

From the same night, I ended up at a party-ish thing on the beach (although very strange, with mounds of sand surrounding the party), and only remembered days later that my work had a beach party I had forgotten about the day after the dream.

All of my dreams are very abstract, and are, as far as I can tell, bits and pieces of my memories and subconscious meshed together to form some very weird and surreal experiences. It's odd how much control/reccolection of my dreams I have. The only substance I use regularly is marijuana and nicotine.

Oh, and try this exercise... focus on your hands in a dream. before you go to bed, think about your hands, and focus on looking at your hands. If you are lucky enough to 'remember' this in your dream, you will be surprised with the results. being able to visualize your hands in a dream seems to result in being able to control more aspects of your dream.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: ivi]
    #5607199 - 05/09/06 12:26 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ivi said:

This is an amazing booka nd taught me how to have lucid dreams ina matter of a couple weeks. Teaches you everything you need to know and do to have them.

Ive tried a few kind of herbs like calea and some dreamers blend thing off iamshaman and i got to tell ay it makes my dream less lucid(by a lot) but makes them extremely odd.

O yeah equilibrium thansk for the info cause i always have had trouble concentrating while dreaming. I think ill give your suggestiona trial tonight.

Id like to hear other peoples dream signs. mine are
Im at my old hosue when iw as a kid
Im in a car adn i have evry little control over it
Im drunk or intoxicated for no reason
Im getting chased by an animal or monster(such as hulk or bigfoot

I want to hear what other people have

--------------------

Offlinee32lover
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5608155 - 05/09/06 10:27 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

If you can find some, I suggest you buy some R.E.M goggles. I have never seen them for sale, ever, even on Ebay, but I know they exist, because my psychology teacher had some.

Basically, they detect when you are in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, (which is the stage of sleep where most dreaming occurs). They use a laser to detect eye movement, then once it detects REM sleep, a dim red light comes on that you can just see with your eyes shut. The theory of it is that you train yourself to recognise that when you see the red light, you are dreaming.

I have never tried it, but apparently people who have used it have had great success in Lucid dreaming.

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: Lucid Dreaming [Re: e32lover]
    #5608187 - 05/09/06 10:39 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Here is a guide to build your own Lucid Dream Goggles:
http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/Lucid-Dream-Goggles.htm

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale