Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
    #17976951 -



--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up] * 1
    #17976968 -

blizzard doesnt make good games anymore. so no, all they want is your money.


--------------------
MY FIRST GROW- LOG WITH PICS!!!!
:dawerp:         

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: mel0n420]
    #17976983 -

StarCraft II was great. I'll agree the campaign was kinda gimmicky, and it pisses me off they decided to release each race's campaign as an expansion pack :facepalm: but it's a good game with a lot of multiplayer longevity. Overall it's a major improvement on the original and I'd been waiting years for it. I got a $50 gift card from GameStop for Christmas so I should be picking this up by spring break. :vaped:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17977015 -

I bought starcraft II, threw the disc out when they updated it so I couldnt play AI games without being online.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #17977032 -

Yeah... Blizzard's DRM is atrocious. :facepalm:

The upside to this is that your disposal of the disc means nothing. You're already signed up so you can just download the game. I gotta say, that's pretty convenient with the way I take care of my CDs. :rofldrunk:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17977587 -

I will probably give it a whirl if I can find a good torrent for it.. I definitely wouldnt spend 50 bucks on it though

I just got unlimited internet again, was on a cell phone plan with data limit, and going to start playing Star Wars: The Old Republic again.. That game is fucking awesome sauce

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #17977638 -

Master league here! Come at me broa


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17977957 -

ch1ck3n.s0up said:
Anyone try this out yet?
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/hots/



Its good.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm [Re: budmanman]
    #17978184 -

Looks cool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* starcraft cd-key generators RonaldFuckingPaul 1,712 17 02/04/08 04:30 AM
by BUDDHA_702
* I got a job at Blizzard, now they changed their mind :(
( 1 2 all )
Scarfmeister 4,739 36 11/14/05 10:08 PM
by Harbinger
* Starcraft 2!!!
( 1 2 all )
duster 2,379 26 05/20/07 01:56 AM
by Krystal Klear
* Starcraft II
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 2,846 41 07/28/09 12:40 PM
by xpl0de
* Starcraft 2
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,908 28 10/13/08 02:00 PM
by Syle
* starcraft 2010 *DELETED* MR14 899 16 08/06/09 07:16 PM
by pfxtc
* I got a job at Blizzard entertainment Scarfmeister 2,283 15 11/08/05 08:47 AM
by hobbitxkillyou
* Anyone ever have this problem with starcraft? LuNaTiX 483 3 09/13/07 04:25 PM
by Gastronomicus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
452 topic views. 2 members, 158 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.