Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme] * 2
    #17856116 -

We should all scrape together some money for a fleshlight. It'd blow his fucking mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17856126 -

koods said:
sVs said:
Restrain yourself. . :kingcrankey:
I am a delicate flower unfit for this sexually-explicit banter.



You wanna see my stamen?



Heavens, no. I don't swing in that general direction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #17856129 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
We should all scrape together some money for a fleshlight. It'd blow his fucking mind.



:lolsy: :goodnight:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17856150 -

I'd order one if I could make sure nobody would seecould grow a pair and not give a fuck who knows what im loving tenderly.
sVs said:
koods said:
sVs said:
Restrain yourself. . :kingcrankey:
I am a delicate flower unfit for this sexually-explicit banter.



You wanna see my stamen?



Heavens, no. I don't swing in that general direction.



Most flowers are hermaphroditites. You probably packin a pistil.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/24/13 01:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods] * 1
    #17856157 -

Botany jokes. This thread has come far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17856167 -

I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856173 -

Khii Khwaay said:
I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo



wtf how long were you banned for? thats stupid :confused:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856184 -

Khii Khwaay said:
I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo



funny, I thought we were all over 18.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856188 -

Khii Khwaay said:
I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo



Pic or it didnt happen.

It didnt. Pic is the proper response.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Sheekle]
    #17856191 -

I'm pretty sure I was... I couldn't get onto the pub or otd for about 2 hours there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17856194 -

koods said:
Khii Khwaay said:
I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo



Pic or it didnt happen.

It didnt. Pic is the proper response.



Exactly, he probably got confused and gave up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856196 -

It would specifically tell you upon trying to enter that you were temporarily banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #17856197 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Khii Khwaay said:
I got banned for saying "pics" when the guy jizzed the first time.

no pedo



funny, I thought we were all over 18.



Perhaps the title of this thread has slipped your mind


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856201 -

Haha. You thought you had street cred.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17856210 -

That's what I thought... I was getting that error message that says to contact a mod, but it was only for the pub and otd.

I actually felt a bit dirty for possibly being banned for a pedo post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17856229 -

I don't even know why this thread pop up again. I guess OP busted, based on Khils pedo ban.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17856243 -

kr0nik0 said:
SteelPanther said:
I ejaculated for the first time today, about 2 minutes ago. It was really exciting because I didn't expect it to happen. I even took like 4 pictures of it : ) I guess some people are just weird, like me. Just wanted to post this since this thread will be around for years and years.



I didn't expect this thread to ever come back.

:amusedapplause: OP



I didn't expect OP to ever come.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: koods]
    #17856245 -

But for the first time, OP came.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17856252 -


Let's get on it. For op.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it feel like to ejaculate [Re: something super extreme]
    #17856273 -

id rather share a needle than a fleshligh after you guys use it.


--------------------
"We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I feel so sick! lukeboots 548 0 06/08/04 12:50 PM
by lukeboots
* A piece of an e-mail to my x, who here feels me on this one? *DELETED* filthysock 1,148 8 08/31/04 04:13 PM
by Krishna
* few things feel better...
( 1 2 all )
hevvy_psi 4,933 32 02/23/04 11:36 PM
by hevvy_psi
* I feel sorry for deaf people...
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 4,656 24 10/29/03 11:19 PM
by Sheepish
* How do you feel on the way up?
( 1 2 all )
ledzep228 2,710 30 11/17/04 03:01 PM
by llamaherder
* How do you feel?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 2,061 27 09/25/04 06:45 PM
by Loki
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal
* I feel like shit! Vulture 1,344 13 04/28/04 08:46 PM
by whiterabbit13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,298 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.