Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
All NOOB's here who don't know me:
    #17844670 -

I'm starfire.  I've done more psychedelics, more acid, mecaline and synthetics than you ever will.  I can piss farther than you, I've kicked more ass than you, fucked more bitches in more countries across the world, and can take more bong rips than you.  My shit doesn't stink and my farts smell like roses.  Pleased to meet you.  :smirk:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844674 -

I forgot.  Obama sucks donkey balls.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes] * 2
    #17844675 -

starfire_xes said:
I'm starfire.  I've done more psychedelics, more acid, mecaline and synthetics than you ever will.  I can piss farther than you, I've kicked more ass than you, fucked more bitches in more countries across the world, and can take more bong rips than you.  My shit doesn't stink and my farts smell like roses.  Pleased to meet you.  :smirk:






--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17844685 -

:rolleyes: Heya Starfire, have you gotten the fuck out of my state yet?
If not, wanna come over an blaze?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844694 -

Whatever, my Dad can beat up your dad..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: Lynnch]
    #17844695 -

Lynnch said:
:rolleyes: Heya Starfire, have you gotten the fuck out of my state yet?
If not, wanna come over an blaze?



:awesomenod:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844717 -

Dude!  :bow:


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844729 -

starfire_xes said:
and synthetics than you ever will.



That is a lie, I guarantee it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: Everlong]
    #17844733 -

Everlong said:
starfire_xes said:
and synthetics than you ever will.



That is a lie, I guarantee it.



\

I'll take the pepsi challenge. :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844749 -

starfire_xes said:
I'm starfire.  I've done more psychedelics, more acid, mecaline and synthetics than you ever will.  I can piss farther than you, I've kicked more ass than you, fucked more bitches in more countries across the world, and can take more bong rips than you.  My shit doesn't stink and my farts smell like roses.  Pleased to meet you.  :smirk:



nice to meet you


--------------------
.

Edited by Masked (02/22/13 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844762 -

but can you lick your elbow?:hmm:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844766 -

starfire_xes said:
Everlong said:
starfire_xes said:
and synthetics than you ever will.



That is a lie, I guarantee it.



\

I'll take the pepsi challenge. :mad:



I know your love for 2c-e but I was a daily consumer of synthetic cannabinoids for three years.

I've done kilos of research chemicals.

and I'm not bragging I'm sorta ashamed to admit that.  :dawerp:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes] * 2
    #17844768 -

:prettyflyforawhiteguy:


--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'



"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: Salomon]
    #17844778 -

Salomon said:
but can you lick your elbow?:hmm:




Fuck, you got me!


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844790 -

OP is clearly white.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844793 -

This is bullshit.  I do more chemicals every day than any of you lightweights.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844801 -

lol i was trying to be humorous but received a warning from a mod.  apparantly, moms are a touchy subject in late night chats.  I've gotten away with a lot worse.

sorry if I offended you star :lol:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17844803 -

Tmethyl said:
OP is clearly white.




I am white, but I also have canadian indian and dark continent blood.  Unfortunately, all i got from the dark continent was frizzy hair and big shoulders.  :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844811 -

starfire_xes said:
all i got from the dark continent was frizzy hair and big shoulders.  :mad:



:girlofdisapproval:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: All NOOB's here who don't know me: [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17844824 -

starfire_xes said:
I'm starfire.  I've done more psychedelics, more acid, mecaline and synthetics than you ever will.  I can piss farther than you, I've kicked more ass than you, fucked more bitches in more countries across the world, and can take more bong rips than you.  My shit doesn't stink and my farts smell like roses.  Pleased to meet you.  :smirk:



Whoa!
Can you poop Rainbow Sherbert?


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 06:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Jesus, don't you wait up, Jesus I'll be home soon... PapaverS 888 2 08/08/03 02:50 PM
by Papaver
* Why don't we just rename OTD the "Shit Heap"
( 1 2 3 all )
boxtop703 13,402 53 05/07/18 11:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Don't let the ol lady borrow the your ride!!!
( 1 2 all )
mntlfngrs 3,395 20 07/19/03 05:05 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 08:53 AM
by Shroomism
* BONNAROO SOLD OUT AND DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO GO WITH!! HELP. *DELETED* Cracka_X 2,244 13 03/01/17 07:01 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Tempur-Pedic... [poll] don't ya love it? daba 1,432 10 07/12/03 06:27 PM
by boO
* Test-Please don't open Le_Canard 1,297 7 05/23/03 10:42 AM
by twistedweather

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,984 topic views. 1 members, 185 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.