Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
First Dead Show - First Tye Dye - Rosemont Horizon
    #1783623 - 08/05/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

With the recent Dead shows being a complete and utter disaster and zero lsd

I am so saddened i cannot even sleep.

So i busted out the first tye dye of which i never really wore much but i have kept through the years;

I remember my buddy bought a sheet of tornado juices (red) inside of this show chicago illinois Rosemont Horizon (now called the allstate arena?) for $80.

Anywho, that sort of love and light will never be present on our sad Earth anymore today because the people who used to make great things happen in this world decided to all retire and they forgot about the rest of the worlds need for the lsd.

Front;

And Back;

It is sad that the people who used to care about peace and love and lsd no longer want those things and the world can now procede to kill and hate and xtc.

How sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

Re: First Dead Show - First Tye Dye - Rosemont Horizon [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1783841 - 08/06/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

there is a whole 'nother generation of bright, young,
well informed minds who are getting ready to take orgo chem
and pick up the torch. this is just a lull.

this is the middle.

consider 911 to be like pearl harbour, now we're going to
go through the 40's and 50's all over again. but my generation's children or grandchildren will be ready for what's really important, soon enough.

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: First Dead Show - First Tye Dye - Rosemont Horizon [Re: zandorf]
    #1783857 - 08/06/03 12:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i dunno man, i dunno what happen;

the next thing i know everyone is PMing me talking down to me just because im totally bummed about not getting my lsd-fix.

i love the bands man.

i want my fuckin' acid too though, i dont think thats wrong.

and since i am a moderator here i guess that i have gone completely overboard with my opinions about no acid ever again.

so.... .... i dont know .... i guess i will just drop it all, and just let the younger people have their fun?? just quit lsd?? what do i do?? im totally fucked

totally fucking confused. and i don't swear like this unless i don't get my acid.

im a fucking acid head and ive tripped on acid over 200 times.

it's just so.......rude............

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: First Dead Show - First Tye Dye - Rosemont Horizon [Re: zandorf]
    #1783874 - 08/06/03 12:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

people personal messageing me saying ive lost respect, dude, i refuse to even get into the lack of "respect" that i witnessed at that fort lauderdale show.

i'll never even discuss that here.

it was a nightmare................

Edited by GGreatOne234 (08/06/03 12:47 AM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1783889 - 08/06/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Now, ive seen 1 JGB show, 2 Grateful Dead shows,

And i have been to over 50 phish shows, a few trey shows

A few phil and friends shows...

No, fuck that; something just was not right at that Dead/Dylan concert..........i met one group of tour-rats and they was seriously mean and rude......they frightened me and i actually felt in danger......

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #1784004 - 08/06/03 02:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yes danger. that is correct.

anyways folks, i just want to announce that i am going to stop my bitching about this all so we can all rest now and not have to worry about me just FLipping out again. :smile:

i'll be over at the mushroom hunting forum where i belong.

i knew i should have just stayed in the hunting forum because every time they let me out to play in other forums i just go squirrly  :cool:

everything is better now though, i swear  :grin:

Keep shroomin,
GG 

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #1784306 - 08/06/03 06:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've never even done acid and your story makes me sad.  :frown:  I don't think its wrong that you miss having acid at concerts.  Its a special facet of the bands that you love that's missing, so the experience is marred for you and not what it used to be. 

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: First Dead Show - First Tye Dye - Rosemont Horizon [Re: MOTH]
    #1784466 - 08/06/03 09:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

GG,

I understand. I've never experienced acid but I'm an informed young individual who sees what has been done to the industry. Seems like everyone is now just a bunch of greedy kids or people who care nothing about spirituality or helping out others, they are just worried about making a profit in their pocket. I've searched and haven't been able to find anything down here. Just so you know, you aren't alone, I feel a lot of the same way about it as you do - and so do many others. You're right, this world needs to be awakened, unfrotunately acid got twisted and abused and people don't understand about it now. And to make things right, I don't know what it would take but it would probably be a lot, and I don't know who would be the one to do it.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom