Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Adden]
    #17832499 -

a bat outta hell

as in hes going fast

hes goin like a bat outta hell


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17832521 -

Speaking of Meat Loaf songs...

For crying out loud

I haven't heard that one in at least five years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17832577 -

that is so cool NOT
wam bam thank you mam
Grovey baby
Thats dope
sweeeet
watcha takin bout willis


--------------------
Don't read books study life then write books
we are nothing but atoms trying to figure out what atoms are.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17832583 -

elax420 said:
koods said:
"That was so last ___(timeframe)" or "That is so ____ (year)"
"Carpe Diem"




I hear those two on a daily basis.



Really? They are so last year.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods] * 1
    #17832591 -

koods said:
elax420 said:
koods said:
"That was so last ___(timeframe)" or "That is so ____ (year)"
"Carpe Diem"




I hear those two on a daily basis.



Really? They are so last year.



na man, they are so 2thousand and late


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17832638 -

:highfive:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17832665 -

koods said:
elax420 said:
koods said:
"That was so last ___(timeframe)" or "That is so ____ (year)"
"Carpe Diem"




I hear those two on a daily basis.



Really? They are so last year.



:archiebunker:


Homie dont play dat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17832681 -

"No homo"

Yes homo.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17832957 -

koods said:
"No homo"

Yes homo.



Party foul!!!!
He doesn't have a drink sack tap that frosh!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: elax420]
    #17832997 -

EPIC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #17833006 -

i havent heard dickin around in a few years

like hey quit dickin around

or after we finish this blunt lets go dick around by the lake

aka fuckin around...but fuckin around has replaced dickin around


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17833021 -

I haven't heard "salutations, good sir" or "fare thee well" for quite some time

:strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17833093 -

I still say dickin' around all the time




That's boss
Fire a rick
Grinds my gears
Catch come Z's
Don't take any wooden nickels
Now you're on the trolley


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: MorphinTime]
    #17834157 -

Fill her up with petroleum distillate and re-vulcanize my tires, post haste.


--------------------
To live is to fly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: obi]
    #17834599 -

obi said:
Fill her up with petroleum distillate and re-vulcanize my tires, post haste.



Lol Burnsy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #17835458 -

"Don't let your meat loaf!" (when leaving, or when someone is leaving, mainly to a male)

Ciao for now!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #17839352 -

Thanks to Finn, this one:

SWIM


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17839451 -

"Nimrod"

I was reminded of this one just now driving to the CVS and passed a house on sale, represented by realtor Nimrod Schmul. I mean, yes... it is a biblical name, but who would do that to their child? Then again, the guy could have gone with Rod, but maybe he figured with the last name of Schmul he just should go all out.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/21/13 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17971784 -

Doing something for "shits and giggles."

I have a new appreciation for this totally corny phrase.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Corny, Out-of-style phrases [Re: koods]
    #17971799 -

One time I read a pretty funny joke while pooping.
I was having shits and giggles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hey Jabronis 28064212 1,260 15 10/14/11 11:19 PM
by 28064212
* Lame terms/phrases/words
( 1 2 3 all )
Brugman 3,433 42 11/16/08 12:37 PM
by Gumby
* Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
anyone420 6,831 85 12/27/08 12:45 PM
by usefulidiot13
* Funniest phrase from trip reports. TomInWonderland 1,631 19 09/29/11 05:19 PM
by helix
* Two Phrases That Destroyed American Culture Visionary Tools 2,120 14 07/08/08 12:35 PM
by DragonChaser
* The most disgusting phrase you can think of
( 1 2 3 all )
theorganicdomino 10,614 56 02/28/05 05:12 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,975 45 08/21/07 02:17 PM
by Brainiac
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,524 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.