Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Blackout [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17830868 -

The scariest blackout I ever had was when I went out drinking and woke up at my moms house a few towns over. Never did find out what made me want to go there in the middle of the night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Zeros] * 1
    #17830906 -

one time i blacked out after drinking a BUNCH of jager in about 20 minutes...last thing i remember was spitting on my friends dormroom floor and thinking it was hilarious

fast foward a few hours and the next thing i know im in the hospital with a tube down my throat and my hands tied to the bed

i guess i was too drunk to go to the party with my friends LOL so they left me there and i guess i got up and took a piss in the bathroom but walked into the wrong persons room and i guess this kid almost beat me up, but when i was leaving i was trying to walk out the door but kept on bumping into the wall lol

so this kid brought me back to my friends room and left me in there and i guess i started throwing up on my back (??? i literally remember none of this so its all shit thats been told to me) and thats when i got brought to the hospital

i read the [police report a few weeks later and it said i was being "combative" and thats why my hands were tied up...i have a hard time believeing that but whatever idc


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #17830965 -

When I was living at my parents house I went up the stairs to take a piss, but instead of going into the bathroom I went into my little brothers room and pissed in his laundry basket.

No fucking clue how that shit happened. My little brother said he woke up and I was just standing there pissing in his laundry basket. He said "hey, what are you doing" and I guess I slowly turned and looked at him still pissing, finished, and just walked out of the room in a very eerie manner.

That shit boggles my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17830998 -

Back in my I Don't Give A Fuck days, one of my most extreme black outs was at this small club playing dubstep electronic dance music. I remember having a few drinks and then I remember being in the gutter and a brief moment of being in the back of an ambulance. I come to and this Indian woman tells me I need stitches over my brow. She stitched me up and the nurse gave me back my clothes which were soaked. I must've pissed myself.

From what I could gather, I guess I had a extremely wierd mix of beer and DMT. There is a long moment that night, a few hours, which I have absolutely no recollection of, were I must've been dancing and interacting with people just fine, at first. I must've got too loose with the boose and smoked so much DMT I fell down and landed on my face fucking up my brow and busting up my nose. I had to pay 800 bucks for the ambulance to drive me two blocks to the hospital. I also got calls the next day from people I don't know asking me for some DiMiTri.

Yeah, I don't know. I did some stupid fucked up shit. I treat the compound with MUCH more respect now, though I have no regrets about my past.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17831016 -

And there's also doing a bunch of Zanax and having the cops chase me around town and busting me up.


--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17831043 -

I tried to cook my hand one time,on mushrooms.

It wasn't really a black out but I definitely had no control over what I was doing.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17831055 -

goldcaphunter said:
I tried to cook my hand one time,on mushrooms.

It wasn't really a black out but I definitely had no control over what I was doing.



how far did you get? rare? medium rare?


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17831113 -

trippinballs420 said:
goldcaphunter said:
I tried to cook my hand one time,on mushrooms.

It wasn't really a black out but I definitely had no control over what I was doing.



how far did you get? rare? medium rare?




I was treated for 2nd degree burns up to my mid forearm. The skin has kind of a clammy look now?


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17831220 -

:somefunnyshit:

All these are pretty epic.

I remember my worst one now. I woke up the next morning sleeping next to this chick. I think oh thats cool, i walk into the bathroom and theres a bandage over one of my eyebrows. I took it off, and see a 1 and a half inch long, quarter inch wide gash in my eyebrow.

I walk into my living room and my glass table (for snorting off of) was broken. The glass was over a half inch thick. I wake my friend up to find out what happened and he said after i ate 5mg xanax some people brought liquor over, i took a few shots.

I remember wanting to not drink anymore but everyone there was begging me to. So then i grabbed the bottle and said 'ill show you guys how to fucking drink' and chugged like half a bottle of bacardi gold at once.

Then my dumbass friend crushed a few xanax on my table and asked if i wanted to do some. Hey i can never say no to free drugs so he said i started walking towards the table, tripped and fucking faceplanted on the edge of the table, breaking it on my eyebrow, giving me the big cut.

Then, when i thought that was all for the night, the girl i woke up next to woke up and told me that she was watching my cut because it was bleeding for like 45 minutes.

Atleast i felt absolutely no pain from the cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17831266 -

MilkdudTitties said:
:somefunnyshit:

All these are pretty epic.

I remember my worst one now. I woke up the next morning sleeping next to this chick. I think oh thats cool, i walk into the bathroom and theres a bandage over one of my eyebrows. I took it off, and see a 1 and a half inch long, quarter inch wide gash in my eyebrow.

I walk into my living room and my glass table (for snorting off of) was broken. The glass was over a half inch thick. I wake my friend up to find out what happened and he said after i ate 5mg xanax some people brought liquor over, i took a few shots.

I remember wanting to not drink anymore but everyone there was begging me to. So then i grabbed the bottle and said 'ill show you guys how to fucking drink' and chugged like half a bottle of bacardi gold at once.

Then my dumbass friend crushed a few xanax on my table and asked if i wanted to do some. Hey i can never say no to free drugs so he said i started walking towards the table, tripped and fucking faceplanted on the edge of the table, breaking it on my eyebrow, giving me the big cut.

Then, when i thought that was all for the night, the girl i woke up next to woke up and told me that she was watching my cut because it was bleeding for like 45 minutes.

Atleast i felt absolutely no pain from the cut





yeah not feeling the pain is nice

i phished out after a Pretty Lights show once and landed directly on my face and im happy i didnt feel it at all

its funny bc i can kind of remember being blacked out and hearing my face splat on the ground but i didnt feel any of it...hard to describe but i bet it woulda hurt lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17831555 -

When I ate 2 grams of dank pot brownies and drank a six pack after smoking a small little doobie I was so fucked up I mean like haven't been this fucked up in years I walked over to the couch and fell and before I even hit the couch I passed the fuck out.


--------------------
"I have never let schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain)
"Curiosity often leads to trouble." - Alice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: All The Colors]
    #17831729 -

Halloween 2008 at WSU

We pregamed with a few blunts and some beer before all the liquor came. I probably had a 3/4 of a fifth of cheap vodka while I could still remember things and then I was blacked out for the entire night. 8 hours just wandering around from party to party...the people that saw me that night told me that I stole a bunch of food from a frat house and got thrown off a porch by two pissed off frat dudes. Don't know how much I ended up drinking, but it was a lot. Woke up with a pair of womens nike basketball shorts and a 3 inch gash on my knee (probably from being thrown off the porch). Weird night, the only part I remember was getting back to the dorms and passing out. Worst hangover of my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax + alcohol = blackout (and fat bitches???)
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 24,367 33 02/23/07 12:48 PM
by wookie
* Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person Penguarky Tunguin 1,063 15 02/19/08 08:20 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* How valium killed my laptop...
( 1 2 all )
RipVanWinkle 2,594 23 12/20/07 10:22 PM
by StonedShroom
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* f*ckin' xanax..
( 1 2 all )
Yoschie99 2,072 24 07/14/07 09:57 AM
by learning_byte
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Laptops are cool jewunit 627 9 03/14/07 03:51 PM
by blissedout
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,632 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.