Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Blackout
    #17828648 -

If you use drugs, you have probably blacked out before. Doesnt matter off what substance.

I find that sometimes i do stuff and have absolutely no understanding of the reason why the next day.

Take the last time i got drunk and blacked out for instance: I woke up the next morning and my pockets were all full of Centrum multi-vitamins. I have no idea where they came from, all the stores around me i could walk to were already closed for the night. and i dont steal, especially not something like vitamins.

So what are some strange things you guys have done while blacked out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17828666 -

My worst blackout was after taking a couple hits of acid and an eighth of mushrooms then insufflating half a gram of ketamine.  Wound up in the drunk tank with 6 drunk natives and a busted head from throwing myself head first into the concrete multiple times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Hobozen]
    #17828687 -

waking up with no pants

punching my laptop screen when i was blacked out, then hiding the laptop....but for some reason i took out the battery and left it in the middle of the floor

took me almost 5 days to find the damn laptop

pissing on my carpet instead of going to the bathroom

ummm i think thats it...but im sure ive done more stupid shit while blacked out that i dont know about :shrug:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17828861 -

Never had a functional blackout, just the passing out kind. I've had it without any drugs. Terrible experience, blackouts. Feels like dying. It's like being asleep but not dreaming, only deeper and blacker and quieter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17828862 -

I've got a bad one from christmas break...

Was visiting my parents, went out drinking with my friends. Came back home and was bumping into walls wandering around upstairs. I was texting this girl and got a message that said, "what are your doing?" I said, "just thinkin about you :smile:" As it happens, it was my mom that sent that particular message wondering what all the noise was :lol:  awkward.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: JT]
    #17828882 -

JT said:
I've got a bad one from christmas break...

Was visiting my parents, went out drinking with my friends. Came back home and was bumping into walls wandering around upstairs. I was texting this girl and got a message that said, "what are your doing?" I said, "just thinkin about you :smile:" As it happens, it was my mom that sent that particular message wondering what all the noise was :lol:  awkward.



:lmafo:....I have hid about 1500 dollars from my self......Walked to the bar up the street.....I remember being about half way there, then shooting pool, then I end up home.....Well I guess i left my wallet at home with all that money....I thought I brought it with me since I remember shooting pool which cost money....The next morning I start freaking out and try and back track the night....Well couldn't find it for about 6 months when I finally moved and my gf says" here is a wallet"....I about shit myself because it was in this box next to my couch that I sat at every day....:cheers:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: trippinballs420]
    #17828892 -

trippinballs420 said:
waking up with no pants

punching my laptop screen when i was blacked out, then hiding the laptop....but for some reason i took out the battery and left it in the middle of the floor

took me almost 5 days to find the damn laptop

pissing on my carpet instead of going to the bathroom

ummm i think thats it...but im sure ive done more stupid shit while blacked out that i dont know about :shrug:



yah. i remember that. so, where was it?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: koods]
    #17828902 -

koods said:
trippinballs420 said:
waking up with no pants

punching my laptop screen when i was blacked out, then hiding the laptop....but for some reason i took out the battery and left it in the middle of the floor

took me almost 5 days to find the damn laptop

pissing on my carpet instead of going to the bathroom

ummm i think thats it...but im sure ive done more stupid shit while blacked out that i dont know about :shrug:



yah. i remember that. so, where was it?



haha it was like pushed back under the couch then somehow put under the carpet under the couch so you couldnt see it...i just happened to reach under there for something else and felt it haha bought a new screen to it for like 80 bucks and all is well :thumbup:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: jboredone]
    #17828903 -

I've woken up in the middle of the woods with no recollection of how I got there a few times. I would get plastered the night before and when the sun rose I would say "fuck it" I need to go on a hunt. Grab what was left in my bottle and hit the woods. By the time the bottle is gone I'm in the middle of nowhere and decide it is a good idea to curl up under a tree and take a nap.

I wake up a few hours later with no clue which way to go. I just keep walking until I find a road sign and call someone for a ride. Lol, one time I was 4 miles away from my house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17828908 -

while drunk and on two bars i figured it was time to see if i could break a car window with my elbow. and when that doesn't work a rock does


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: theonlysun81]
    #17828931 -

theonlysun81 said:
while drunk and on two bars i figured it was time to see if i could break a car window with my elbow. and when that doesn't work a rock does



Haha that reminds me of a time i was partying in an abandoned house drinking liquor after eating 3 xanax bars. We were all just tearing the place up, putting holes in the walls and i decided to elbow through a double paned window. Lucky i only got a scratch or two. i have no recollection of that, the next day i was talking to my friend who was there and asked him if he knew how i got the scratches and he told me. I mustve just put all i had into it since he said i went right through it. Alcohol + benzos + trying to show off = bad idea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17829157 -

Never done anything 'strange' while blacked out. I typically don't get to the level of blacking out. For me blackouts and violence go hand in hand. I have really bad anger issues, so bad that I frequently blackout just from anger. The few times I HAVE blacked out from drugs/alcohol, it's been really bad. It takes a lot of self control to keep from losing my shit on a daily basis. Something about blacking out removes any control I had. It's not just dropped inhibitions, because I can control myself fine up to the blackout.

Xanax blackouts I consider different than other blackouts (like alcohol induced ones). They're the exception. I'm not usually violent on Xanax. I have been once, but it wasn't because of the Xanax.. I was already really pissed off, and I took a bunch of Xanax and chugged some alcohol in anticipation of the giant fight me and my wife were about to have (divorce-level fight..). So far that's the only time I've ever regretted taking Xanax.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17829164 -

Quote:
Never done anything 'strange' while blacked out



How do you know? The reason they give you things like roofies is so you don't remember all the crazy shit that was done to you. Haven't you seen the hangover? The whole movie is about them figuring out all the shit that happened.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/19/13 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: koods]
    #17829179 -

Because 98% of the time I'm getting that trashed, my wife is right here by me, and she tells me everything I did the next day. If she's not right by me, then it means I'm with a friend, who will tell me the story instead. I don't wake up with things in weird places or anything like that, either. I'm sure I do little minor things that a sober person wouldn't, but nothing crazy like most of the crazy blackout stories I've heard.

About the 'strangest' thing I've done is taken the glass slide/bowl from my bong, and a green rubber hose from an acrylic 'hookah', a hollow chocolate Santa, and turned it all into a bong. That's not really all that weird for me though.. Making odd pipes/bongs has been a hobby of mine since I was 14.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17829196 -

A couple years ago I went on a drinking binge that started around 9 in the morning and went until late that night. I went to my friends house for a party that night around 9 pm. I had already drank an 18 pack when I got to the party. Started making screwdrivers and for some stupid reason I took a hit of acid.

I don't remember anything at all after the acid. My friends said I was throwing tequila bottles and starting fights with people. I woke up in his freezing cold attic at 5 pm the next day. I didn't know if it was 5 pm or 5 am because I lost my phone somewhere and was just going by the clock in his attic.

Large amounts of alcohol and acid do not mix.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17829201 -

The only time I blacked out while drunk I woke up with none of my own clothes on. No idea what happened to them or how I got back since my friends told me I wandered off from the party and they figured I got a ride from someone else.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #17829213 -

I used to take a lot of lorazepam and one night I was doing that and got offered a shot of crown.  All it took was that one shot and I remember calling up my sis wanting to go to the bars with her and her friends to party.  All I remember is being picked up, then flash to the bar and I'm trying to show some cute latina girl how to play pool when her massive boyfriend comes out of the bathroom and sees me standing behind her.  I don't even remember what happened after that but apparently I almost got kicked out of the bar like 3 times but my sis knew the bouncer.  I don't remember how I got home or falling asleep.  I woke up sore as fuck though and apparently that's because I fell down my basement steps on my way to bed(they're steep as hell and there's no carpet.)  I'm lucky I wasn't hurt worse from that.

The only time I ever blacked out from alcohol only was when I was around 17 drinking with my gf at the time.  We were one 26er of Fireball deep already and at the store and I saw some dude I really didn't like.  We got another 26er and I was angry so I chugged from the bottle - That's the last thing I remember until a cop snaps me out of it walking to my house.  She was asking me what's wrong and if I'm OK?  And I was like yeah I'm fine..  Whatever, so I get home and go to sleep.  When I wake up I'm sore as hell.  I go to the bathroom and look at myself and see why the cop was asking me if I was alright.  Someone had beat the shit out of me lol.  The story goes that apparently once I blacked out I wanted to go fight dude I saw at the store, but I never even made it there because his best friend beat my ass up before I even made it to dude's house.  Probably for the best though, that guy was big and I was certainly not.

Hmm..  Both my blackout stories end with me being hurt in some way..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17829219 -

alcoholichunter said:
A couple years ago I went on a drinking binge that started around 9 in the morning and went until late that night. I went to my friends house for a party that night around 9 pm. I had already drank an 18 pack when I got to the party. Started making screwdrivers and for some stupid reason I took a hit of acid.

I don't remember anything at all after the acid. My friends said I was throwing tequila bottles and starting fights with people. I woke up in his freezing cold attic at 5 pm the next day. I didn't know if it was 5 pm or 5 am because I lost my phone somewhere and was just going by the clock in his attic.

Large amounts of alcohol and acid do not mix.



That sounds more like the stories I get told of what I did the next day. One of the times I threw a bunch (8+) 40's all over the floor and was smashing them at people. I threw a chair or something and it hit my mother in law in the leg and a bunch of other shit but forgot what I was told. There are 3-4 stories like that I know of.

Actually those stories are a major part of the reason why I wanted to quit drinking so bad. I'm mostly sober off alcohol now and have been for quite awhile. I got into alcohol bad, and was drinking heavily and getting to blackout level drunk was becoming more common.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (02/19/13 08:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #17830843 -

MilkdudTitties said:
theonlysun81 said:
while drunk and on two bars i figured it was time to see if i could break a car window with my elbow. and when that doesn't work a rock does



Haha that reminds me of a time i was partying in an abandoned house drinking liquor after eating 3 xanax bars. We were all just tearing the place up, putting holes in the walls and i decided to elbow through a double paned window. Lucky i only got a scratch or two. i have no recollection of that, the next day i was talking to my friend who was there and asked him if he knew how i got the scratches and he told me. I mustve just put all i had into it since he said i went right through it. Alcohol + benzos + trying to show off = bad idea



I went buck wild on  some random car for like a half hour at three in the morning in some random parking lot I found myself in after walking back to a party. It just wouldn't break, but to be honest I was probably tapping it cause I was so lucid. But than I just threw a rock, heard a crash and dipped. Some random car picked me up or I know the cops would have picked me up. Definitely the dumbest shit I've ever done while black out.

Another night though after drinking everclear we were up at the main campus and I was at my roommates sister's apartment on the seventh story of this building. I was chilling on the balcony and just puked off the side. I hit every railing and a couple cars. It was horrific.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout [Re: theonlysun81]
    #17830859 -

i think blacking out is hilarious


one time i was told i was doing nitrous balloons (molly, booze, and blow too) and the tank froze over so they took it upstairs, i didnt realize and was so fucked that i went up to a small basket on the table and tried to fill up my balloon and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working lol...sooooo bad

its funny when you literally remember nothing


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Xanax + alcohol = blackout (and fat bitches???)
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 24,367 33 02/23/07 12:48 PM
by wookie
* Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person Penguarky Tunguin 1,063 15 02/19/08 08:20 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* How valium killed my laptop...
( 1 2 all )
RipVanWinkle 2,594 23 12/20/07 10:22 PM
by StonedShroom
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* f*ckin' xanax..
( 1 2 all )
Yoschie99 2,072 24 07/14/07 09:57 AM
by learning_byte
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Laptops are cool jewunit 627 9 03/14/07 03:51 PM
by blissedout
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,632 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 283 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.