Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
f*ckin' xanax..
    #7172351 -

took a bar sublinqually at like 2pm...

I know i was feeling good.... then I woke up about 10mins ago on our couch in the guest/smoking room that I never sit on, and don't really remember sitting on..

ohhh.. the magical way of benzos making hours of your life just disappear.

sure do wish i had another bar...

:smile:

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7172380 -

xanax is the only thing i know that will cause me to have blackouts every time i take it. Good times tho, it was fun having to have my friends tell me what happened during my bday party this year.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7172382 -

Yep....f*ckin' xanax..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: JRayV]
    #7172725 -

"xanax is the closest humans will ever come to time travel"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7172783 -

I hardly noticed shit on that, I liked Somas much better. I took them whole drinking beer and I heard that was dangerous and I would overdose. Pfft, I am hardcore, that shit just made me go to sleep sooner. I liked the weed/soma/beer combo.

Edited by Skunk420 (07/13/07 09:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7172840 -

yeah.. my friend stopped by with some really nice Trainwreck last night.. smoked my first bowl at like 7am. This was my first time just letting the bar dissolve in my mouth.. i was pretty rocked in like 15 mins.. tired and passed out after eating 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.

slept through the poker game i signed up for to.

what an exciting afternoon.

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7172860 -

I love xanax... There was half bar in my pants, but those were sent to wash . I hope teh washing machine falls asleep.

Since that happen 2mg of lorazepam did me good for MoMa. Those lillies from Monnet were moving like if I was dosed.


What is good tonight?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7172935 -

what kind of music are you into?

there's a pretty good free event tomorrow night in brooklyn..

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7172997 -

have fun with that, my weedhookup stopped because he got ripped off 400 dollars, to get more weed, and this was a friend of mine. A good friend I have known trusted friend too, for years,,He got out of the game.
Time to find some other hookup, fuck pills...that shit still pisses me off personally..and it was killer, killer dank weed too.

Edited by Skunk420 (07/13/07 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Skunk420]
    #7173046 -

Into electronic, house. I like to check the psytrance parties sometimes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7173989 -

i don't know exactly what will be playing tonight.. it gets a little weird sometimes....

i'll shoot you a pm later..

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: Yoschie99]
    #7174034 -

I used to love the little yellow or white bars....until i started getting too messed up and coming home falling all over the place i got hooked or course but not that bad. The most ive ever taken was 4 but ill tell you what ill never take em again. Now im more into Klonopin, Somas, and Valium! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: legitlogic]
    #7174109 -

Yeah those bad boys tends to get out of control sometimes... PM I am going to a concert in Central park soon, i can wait to go. Cheers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174112 -

Cafe Tacuba?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7174114 -

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174117 -

Cool, have fun. :smile: I was thinking of checking that out myself since it's free and all but I dunno. Gonna eat some mushrooms here in about an hour or so and I don't like having plans, but I may find my way up to Central Park.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174119 -

I am so happy, I love that band, their music, their videos, their idology. For sure I am going to cry of happiness today!!!!!

what are you doing in the afternon?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174121 -

festivus? i think we're going...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174123 -

cool man, check some video in youtube on them. The lyrics are so alive. I am going early just to be sure I am there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: f*ckin' xanax.. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7174126 -

BUah, I wanted to eat a G lady but left them home last night :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* David Byrne Live in Central Park TONIGHT!!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,915 36 07/08/05 10:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Xanax at work
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,236 36 04/07/05 05:27 PM
by Ripple
* i want some xanax CubensisCutter 1,380 11 01/20/08 01:33 AM
by Robo
* Xanax shiat!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 9,521 82 10/02/08 01:37 AM
by deranger
* Xanax? Effexor XR?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 4,793 39 11/03/05 04:53 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Lorazepam, Anxiety, and an Alternative medication. IslandShroomer 2,811 12 11/01/08 10:04 PM
by moe.phan
* expired benzo's - lorazepam math7 6,924 7 08/19/07 02:50 AM
by RipVanWinkle
* Love in the Afternoon Ripple 738 2 10/18/03 10:33 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,072 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.