Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person
    #8040083 -

So I have a presentation in my music class tomorrow and I'm brining in a CD because I don't want to mess with any bullshit chords or laptops that have to be hooked up to the classroom's millenia-old stereo. I'm actually surprised it has a CD player on it.

I decided to play a really really heavy dub track from Ozric Tentacles. Dub equals melodious basslines and I wanted to both checkout my entertainment center since I never use it anymore and wanted to make sure the CD actually worked.

I literally had the song on for less than a minute (and was going to play it no longer than that) when I hear the neighbor upstairs crank some god-awful country shit, that happens to have a shittyloud bassline as well. And I actually hear the bitch say "here's some bass for ya." Which meant she had to scream for me to hear it. Then she blasted the shit for about the entire lenght of the song and then stopped.

My sub is a monster and barely have it turned up at all. And I'm thinking about cranking the bitch, but I like my other neighbors.

I think I should superglue the keyhole to their front door.

Whaddya think?

The bitch also wears heels on a woodfloor.

Every night!

Oh and I've heard her having sex a few times and everytime it's lasted for no more than 10 minutes and always finishes with her running to the bathroom.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8040093 -

Superglue is a great idea. I did that to peoples lockers in High School. Those were the days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Tangerines]
    #8040102 -

I love having woofer battles with my neighbors,No one can compete with my music...its top shit full of bass.

Anyway,the neighbor does sound like a bitch.You say country? :puke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #8040116 -

I have a few albums that were made with the subwoofer in mind.  :hehehe:

And ya country, I heard a cowboy crying about his beef jerky container running empty, his dog fucking his girl while another cowboy jerked off into the beef jerky container.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Tangerines]
    #8040117 -

sign her up for heaps of shitty junk mail and catalogues from dodgy sex shops.

if you have some spare cash, get a giant dildo delivered to her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8040125 -

You should just go up and say hi and try to be the 20 minute man that she always wanted.LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: shroomrider03]
    #8040131 -

:lol:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: indica]
    #8040134 -

xk3m_indica said:
sign her up for heaps of shitty junk mail and catalogues from dodgy sex shops.

if you have some spare cash, get a giant dildo delivered to her.




You, my good man, are a genius. Our names are posted outside our apartment number keycode things.

Interesting...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8040150 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
The bitch also wears heels on a woodfloor.

Every night!

Oh and I've heard her having sex a few times and everytime it's lasted for no more than 10 minutes and always finishes with her running to the bathroom.



Is she cute?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #8040159 -

No man. If she was I wouldn't be having this problem.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8040169 -

Ugly girls are always the ones causing problems.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: meatcakeman]
    #8040185 -

Ugly ones who think they are not are always causing problems.

I mean, fuck, I had that shit on for less than a minute. If it had been an hour, then yeah, I'd be pissed too.

Aunt Flow must be in town.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8040194 -

You think she uses heavy flow?:lol:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: blissedout]
    #8040268 -

what


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8041886 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
what




Penguarky Tunguin said:
Aunt Flow must be in town.



blissedout said:
You think she uses heavy flow?:lol:



:crankey:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Upstairs Neighbor = Worthless Person [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8041894 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
xk3m_indica said:
sign her up for heaps of shitty junk mail and catalogues from dodgy sex shops.

if you have some spare cash, get a giant dildo delivered to her.




You, my good man, are a genius.  Our names are posted outside our apartment number keycode things.

Interesting...



Yessss :handth:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Smoking a superglued bubbler...? Hrethic 1,248 9 12/16/05 08:40 PM
by riby
* Drunken Superglue Project lil_demented 1,025 5 05/01/13 12:43 AM
by thelanzii
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* Whats cooler than knowing a famous person... ToTheSummit 1,756 12 10/29/03 02:51 AM
by wrestler_az
* Worthless items that are priceless to you? ToTheSummit 1,325 9 11/14/04 10:58 PM
by robbster
* My Neighbor Adom 695 6 06/22/04 10:10 PM
by Adom
* My fatass neighbor is peeking over the fence...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 7,427 71 05/07/04 08:35 AM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,063 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.