Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelocalgeorge
Stranger
What the FUCK happened last night?
    #1775232 - 08/03/03 10:51 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys- I kinda need a little explanation to what happened last night..

I ate a whole FAT 1/8th of these nice lookin shrooms, this was like a 4.5-5 gram bag. It was fucked up cause I think it was a bit too much, or were just really potent.

And all you shroomers know that feeling you get that makes you all giggly and relaxed when the shrooms start kickin in and stay w/ you and you just wanna sit and enjoy your trip?

Well, everytime I got up and walked around I'd kinda feel sick and I eventually threw up, after that I had a pretty bad trip and wanted it all to go away, I was trying to sit, relax and enjoy it, but I couldn't get this feeling of anxiety away and I was tripping balls man. But as i was coming down I started to enjoy seeing all the little visuals..

The only answer I could come up w/ is that I didn't eat ANYTHING all day in preperation and was feeling a little tired and weak when I took them.

Anyone have an explanation for this??

Cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: What the FUCK happened last night? [Re: localgeorge]
    #1775273 - 08/03/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I sometimes have the same problem without the vomiting

if I dose more then an 1/8 sometimes I get this wierd anxiety that just wont go away and makes me all worried about something and when I think... what am I anxious about? I cant come up with an answer

dunno why ... I just stay away from huge ass doses

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: What the FUCK happened last night? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1775419 - 08/03/03 12:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

It could be many things. It could be the way the shrooms were sitting in your stomach, giving you an uneasy feeling if you start moving around. If you were smoking it could also be that your blood sugar levels went down since you didn't eat anything all day. If your blood sugar levels go down, you need to have some protien, or else the uneasy feeling wont go away. It could also be what you were wearing, you could of goten overheated. Any of these things could of happened. It could of also been where you were. If you were in a place you didn't know well at all, it could have some negative effects on your trip. If you don't know where you are you lose some sense of security.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1776739 - 08/03/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

but wasn't it the best vomiting experience you ever had?

try eating lightly, instead of fasting next time.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

InvisibleMyInsanityTrip
Stranger

#1777258 - 08/04/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a mushroom trip, the drug is sort of unpredictable once it gets inside of you, I'm not sure what you were expecting.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: What the FUCK happened last night? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1779303 - 08/04/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

really? i thoroughly enjoy high doses, even the anxiety....i learn much more on the big doses. i usually eat a minimum of 8 or 9 grams....the highest i ever ventured on was 13 grams. that was too much for me though...

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineSpiritLand420
Stranger
Male
Re: What the FUCK happened last night? [Re: CleverName]
    #5482010 - 04/05/06 08:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone that plans on doing shrooms should know the ups and downs of the ever strange cubes! You also have to look at how strong your mental and emotional control is the weaker it is the crazier the trip will be and the stronger they are you'll get more out of the trip. But when you do 'em again make a drink or mix it with something! I personaly love the taste of cubes it's an aquired taste..but don't let it keep ya down...next time be somewhere comfortable and do it with someone that you trust alot!!

Offlinekylefactor
Lurker
Male
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: What the FUCK happened last night? [Re: SpiritLand420]
    #5482177 - 04/05/06 09:52 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

To add to what others have said, you should definitely have someone you can talk to about whats going on in your head. If your mind is all mixed up and you can't communicate this to anyone, you'll be stuck with your anxiety and have to deal with it yourself, which sucks. Best thing to do in these situations is change your situation! Get involved with doing something.. I find once I'm in the process of some kind of mission, even if its incredibly basic (like go over there and get that piece of wood), all your worries will be forgotten because you're so caught up with the physical act of doing something. Generally, changing what you are doing will reverse a potentially bad trip. Sometimes you do need to throw up, but once that's over you're set for some fun.. just get it out of the way and start roaming around .

--------------------
"To have lived this long has seriously disoriented me." -Hunter Thompson, 1977

"Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offlinefukinyankee
Stranger
    #5485780 - 04/06/06 09:13 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Bad Trip.
mushrooms are a very powerful drug, not only in the hallucinogenic sence, but they also greatly alter your perception in different ways. everything just seems so intence, and minor events can extremly alter your mood, as your concienze doesn't rationally understand how to react to certain situtations you would habitualy encounter.
in your case... you didnt eat all day! thus you had nothing in your stomach (like in the case of alcohol, if you drink on an empty stomach you get drunk faster), and psilosibic mushrooms arn't a very nutricious meal. so you feel sick and you vomit. now your mind is in a very fragile state, and vomiting isn't very pleasant, so you just tripped out, didn't know what to think or do about it. didnt know how to react. that's just my guess having had some similair past experiences.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies