Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #17744796 -

Broke my shin en calf bone during a fake fight with a friend in the park around the corner  :facepalm3:


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17744843 -

Caught my ball sack skin in me zipper once, and only once.  I'm a quick learner. :smirk: Unzipping is the hardest part...:blush: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #17744980 -

In a fit of rage, I threw a jar of jelly at the wall in my room. Too pissed off to clean it up, I go to bed and completely forget about it. The alarm goes off which is located across the other side of the room so that I actually wake up. Step right on the broken jelly glass and slice my foot wide open. Jelly isn't the coolest thing to have in a gaping wound.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #17744994 -

Needs peanut butter...:yesnod: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue]
    #17745053 -

vinsue said:
Caught my ball sack skin in me zipper once, and only once.  I'm a quick learner. :smirk: Unzipping is the hardest part...:blush: . . . :peace:



Beat me to it!  Commando style: comfortable but dangerous

I've also bent my dick really bad whilst screwing an old, ugly hooker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue]
    #17745068 -

I dislocated my thumb playing Wii bowling. I swung my hand up too high and hit a ceiling fan on high power.

Zippered over my dick head once, and left a pretty nasty cut, not to mention some of the skin was caught in the zipper and I had to pull the zipper back to get it out :eek: That still makes me cringe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17745087 -

Quote:
Khii Khwaay said:...I've also bent my dick really bad whilst screwing an old, ugly hooker.


That was no hooker, that was me Mum...:heart: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue]
    #17745117 -

vinsue said:
Quote:
Khii Khwaay said:...I've also bent my dick really bad whilst screwing an old, ugly hooker.


That was no hooker, that was me Mum...:heart: . . . :peace:



Your Mum is the mamasan at the Boom Boom Bar in Pattaya?!?!

Hook a brother up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17745171 -

hey she's a nice lady!


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #17745184 -

She's kinda dead now:shrug:, but Me wife accepts paypal, checks, MO's, drugs, and Shroomery trades...:peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue]
    #17745219 -

phishing out in the parking lot after a Pretty Lights show in front of EVERYONE doing nitrous lol

was rolling hard, sitting down while hitting my 2nd t last balloon and knew i wanted to blaze soon, saw some people blazing and was gonna ask to match on a couple bowls with em...got up (while still holding in my hit) and next thing i remmeber is waking up with my face on the ground lol

still have a scar on my face from it and my two front teeth pernamently moved (a tiny tiny bit but still)

def pretty embarassing...good thing i didnt get pulled over that night bc my face looked pretty fucked up after that initally happened, if a cop saw me i woulda been arrested immediately lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17745243 -

I can relate.

A few years ago I sprained my ankle horribly and had what look like an egg sized lump on the side of it for a while. I was trying to slide down the last two feet of a rail on my bottom and when my feet hit the ground my ankle just rolled. It was a tough month and a half trying to walk again.

So much suffering for such a stupid feat :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: vinsue]
    #17745253 -

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I shouldn't have insulted her, either. That was rude of me, and I apologise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17745311 -

I was putting together this chinese moped and the directions were shitty english translations that made no sense.  There was this bottle of clear liquid that had no smell that I could not figure out what it was. I figured it was just water.  So I made a stupid mistake and put a tiny bit on my finger and tasted it..... yeah It was battery acid. It burned my tongue so bad I had a patch of tongue with no taste buds for a long time.  I also must have wiped my shirt with my hands afterwards because after I washed the shirt it had a bunch of holes in it.

Another time I was driving and my brakes were squeeking and I stopped and touched my fingertip to my brake rotor and burned the shit out of my finger.  Brakes get really hot in case you didn't know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Patlal]
    #17745345 -

I got a few


Broke my hand playing Golden Tee.  Missed the ball completely.  Smashed my hand through the screen. Middle finger has never healed right.  Wasn't even drunk at the time.

Patlal said:
When I was 8 years old there was a small mound of gravel I wanted to jump over with my bike. For some reason i removed my helmet.

2 minutes later i was lying in a puddle of blood with a concussion




8 years old, I had an old bike with no rubber left on the handle bars,  just a metal tube.  Tried to jump a little pile of gravel,  ended up with the handle bar jammed in my liver.  Thought I was gonna need a liver transplant for a week, but it healed.



When I was ten I tried to do a back handspring or some gymnastics shit,  got a twisted testicle.  They were training interns at the hospital that day or something,  I had at least 10 different people come to take a look at my nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Beefy1] * 1
    #17745409 -

I broke my fist when I lost my temper while stuffing a garbage bag and slammed my fist down to energetically.  Unbeknownst to me the lump in the garbage was a solid liquor bottle which shattered a couple metacarpals.  I walked around with my fist swollen to double its size for two weeks because my parents refused to believe it was broken.  When they finally took me to the hospital (after my father kicked my ass for being a whining pussy) the bones had already begun to mend crookedly so my fist doesn't close right.  :shrug:


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Patlal]
    #17745458 -

Patlal said:
When I was 8 years old there was a small mound of gravel I wanted to jump over with my bike. For some reason i removed my helmet.

2 minutes later i was lying in a puddle of blood with a concussion



Last day of school 9th grade not home 20 minutes me and my friend decided it go and jump our bikes an a track we all built. I go over the bars. Result broken collar bone 2 broken bones in my neck and 2 black eyes. Ruined my whole summer.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: r00tuuu123] * 1
    #17745577 -

I must have been 13 when I decided for some mysterious reason to take off the back brakes on my mountain bike. I forget this of course and take off full speed down the driveway. No big deal. There's a cul-de-sac and a steep enough hill coming up. Over the cul-de-sac, up the hill, back down, no problem. Back up the driveway now. Heading towards the backyard past the top of the driveway full speed with no brakes to a part that is a basically a wooded hilly area lined by a pond.

      Full speed down the hill and I have to stop. I can't go into the pond. So I just tank it over to my right. No big deal it's just a hill covered with pine straw and leaves. Until sliding on my side I finally come to a stop feeling a very sharp pain in a very wrong place. That place was my gooch. Dead in the middle of my gooch I was impaled by a pointy end of a branch attacked to a bush. The gooch is an area nearly impervious to injury. An inch either way and I get impaled in the asshole or balls.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: robbyberto]
    #17745636 -

robbyberto said:
I must have been 13 when I decided for some mysterious reason to take off the back brakes on my mountain bike. I forget this of course and take off full speed down the driveway. No big deal. There's a cul-de-sac and a steep enough hill coming up. Over the cul-de-sac, up the hill, back down, no problem. Back up the driveway now. Heading towards the backyard past the top of the driveway full speed with no brakes to a part that is a basically a wooded hilly area lined by a pond.

      Full speed down the hill and I have to stop. I can't go into the pond. So I just tank it over to my right. No big deal it's just a hill covered with pine straw and leaves. Until sliding on my side I finally come to a stop feeling a very sharp pain in a very wrong place. That place was my gooch. Dead in the middle of my gooch I was impaled by a pointy end of a branch attacked to a bush. The gooch is an area nearly impervious to injury. An inch either way and I get impaled in the asshole or balls.



So it hit ya right in the Grundle  man at least it didn't hit ya in the nutsack. :laugh2:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: robbyberto]
    #17745654 -

threw too many curveballs when i was a little kid, now i cant lay my right hand flat on its back, or completely extend it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Doorknobs are now illegal in Vancouver (I'm not trolling).
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 4,369 44 11/22/13 10:03 AM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* Worst nutshot timing ever---
( 1 2 all )
Ima Trooper 923 21 11/16/09 12:10 PM
by circularvortex
* Help me take off my doorknob CrossingTheStar 1,092 17 02/15/12 02:31 PM
by CrossingTheStar
* Bagels
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 2,503 46 07/29/09 06:46 PM
by sui
* I'm eating a bagel kosmic_charlie 1,372 17 05/16/04 07:40 PM
by Adom
* The Bagel Thread...
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,950 27 12/12/06 05:01 PM
by vade
* K-nitrate+bagel=GOOD whatever123 604 1 03/14/06 11:19 PM
by eVil_
* Can I revoke my confession?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 )
VisionaryFlicker 26,400 766 12/11/10 05:17 AM
by Psilobuds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,082 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.