Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Embarrassing injury confessions
    #17743603 -

This morning I rolled my ankle because I fucked up while trying to sit in a chair :sad:

Now I'm a gimp and I don't even have a cool story to go with it.

Kickin it in my apartment now & medicating :happyweed:

make me feel better shroomery? share some of your embarrassing injuries


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17743618 -

I cut my arm open because I was leaning back in my chair in high school after the teacher told me not too. I ended up falling back and my right forarm landed on the edge of the heater and the metal cut right through. Everyone laughed at me and it was a pretty dumb injurgy. I had to go get stiches and everytime I told people that story they just say, "well you know you should have not been leaning back in that chair"


--------------------
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00001101 00001010 Look it up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: KillerSpores]
    #17743624 -

I saw a kid crack his head open in like 4th grade or so like that. Teacher told him not to, too, I believe :lol:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17743626 -

I keep biting the same spot on my tongue.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Sham87]
    #17743632 -

That's a good one, I've ripped apart my nails for no good reason for my whole life. I try to stop but then I forget about stopping, it's a mess.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #17743639 -

barred out on Xanax.. I was starving and the only thing in my kitchen was a bagel from the store and it was hard as a rock.  so i got out the bread knife from our steak set ( sounds stupid but its the serrated blade to cut bread easier)

Im so focused on cutting this bagel PERFECTLY down the center and I get to the end of it and I cant get it to cut through so I just pull the knife downward through the bagel to finish it off.  Only to slice straight into the webbing between my thumb and index finger.  FUCKING HORRIBLE.  I had to get stitches and basically had 1 thumb for months because i reopened the cut when i went on a road trip. :sad: which led to dumping super glue in the cut and putting a band aid on right away ( stupidiest move EVER ) because later when I pulled the band aid off it pulled all the super glue deep up out of my cut.

fucking horrible cali road trip thats for sure.

Edited by Herbologist (02/04/13 12:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: gzuf]
    #17743643 -

:zomgwtf:

Have you ever tried to pull off a hang nail the wrong way just to peel back your flesh?


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #17743646 -

i feel ya man, trying to sit in a chair is super hard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17743649 -

my nails are a war zone, too.

No matter how I try I can't stop.

@herbologist :lol: "barred out on xanax" is the best way to start any story.  you aren't alone though, cutting bagels is a pretty common reason for ER visits apparently
claraclairvoyant said:
i feel ya man, trying to sit in a chair is super hard



:gooby:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #17743651 -

When I was 8 years old there was a small mound of gravel I wanted to jump over with my bike. For some reason i removed my helmet.

2 minutes later i was lying in a puddle of blood with a concussion


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: gzuf] * 1
    #17743653 -

Well.. Once when I was pissed off, I punched a window. A really dumb move, especially considering my brother had JUST done it the day before and got cut really bad on his finger (there was meat like squishing out sorta). I paid the price for doing it too. Cut my wrist really bad, thought I was going to die. You know how really deep cuts don't bleed right away? I saw the cut for like half a second before I wrapped it in a towel. I had no idea if it was going to start gushing blood or what. If it was any deeper or any longer, even by like 1/32 of an inch, and it woulda been a lot worse. I managed to heal it myself with butterfly stitches.

It's embarrassing because I'm a fucking idiot for doing it. I felt stupid immediately. Punching the window is one level of stupid, and then it goes to another level because I just saw 24 hours ago, what happens when you punch a window.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (02/04/13 12:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Patlal]
    #17743667 -

Patlal said:
When I was 8 years old there was a small mound of gravel I wanted to jump over with my bike. For some reason i removed my helmet.

2 minutes later i was lying in a puddle of blood with a concussion




I laughed out loud.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Sham87]
    #17743676 -

HeyImShroomy said:
Why tell you my most embarrassing injury... when I can just show you!

Enjoy!






holy shit dude :lol:

I saw the rail and I thought "oh fuck, nutshot in 3..2....1" but what happened might have been worse TBH

u got any battle scars from that?

"face... face... face.." :lolsy:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17743693 -

I squished my dick when riding a bike last summer, my dick bled for like 3 weeks and it always hurt when I pee'd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #17743709 -

Why tell you my most embarrassing injury... when I can just show you!

Enjoy!



--------------------
BrehBrehBreh  :werewolf: :frenchie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: HeyImShroomy]
    #17743718 -

:lol: I remember one of my friends tried to blow up an ant pile with some fireworks, when he went to stand up and run he tore his meniscus. I gave him shit for weeks until he got better, I went to a kinko's and had poster printed out with instructions on how to stand up properly and had his mom put it on his door when he was sleeping.

I remember another time I tripped over myself and broke my collar bone, I thought my arm popped out of its socket at first, so I tried to push it back in and ended up overlapping my collar bone once I received the xray... :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: NWlight]
    #17743750 -

NWlight said:
HeyImShroomy said:
Why tell you my most embarrassing injury... when I can just show you!

Enjoy!






holy shit dude :lol:

I saw the rail and I thought "oh fuck, nutshot in 3..2....1" but what happened might have been worse TBH

u got any battle scars from that?

"face... face... face.." :lolsy:



I still have the scars on my hands from where they got stuck under me. Luckily, the face healed up just fine. And I've nutted that rail before too. Compared to that fall, nutting it was like getting a handy mandy from the Queen of England; a little sloppy, but not entirely unpleasant!


--------------------
BrehBrehBreh  :werewolf: :frenchie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #17743767 -

lol spring break two years ago I was at this club on the beach. This place does foam pool parties on weekends. Anyways, I walked in there and decided to be buy a private cabana for the day for my friends and I.

We had gotten two bottles of vodka and the girl that was taking care of our bottle service was a friend from HS. A few hours and many drinks later it was time to go pay the bill. So I walked inside to use the ATM. When I was walking out I fell straight on my face and split my forehead open in front of at least 100 people and my friends. :blush:

I was escorted out of there by the bouncers with blood gushing down my face. Ended up having to go to the hospital and get 10 stitches. I've never been back to that place.

Another time when I was much younger, I was on my skateboard and a pebble got stuck in one of the bearings. Once again fell on my face, hands behind my back. Chipped my top 4 front teeth.

Now much younger, I was at one my middle school soccer games. The team including myself were waiting on the bench for our game to start while the girls team was on the field finishing up. Some kid started mouthing off to me. So I decided to hit him. When I was cocking my arm back my ring finger somehow got caught on someone's jersey that was sitting behind me. I broke my finger at the knuckle when it bent all the way back on his jersey. So yea, I broke my finger on the bench at a soccer game trying to hit someone. :facepalm:

I hope my stupid injuries have amused you OP.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: zee007]
    #17743785 -

I was doing laundry while drunk one day and tripped over the strap of my laundry bag which made me loose balance and run into a doorframe with my forehead. I had a nasty cut on my forehead for about 2 weeks and I broke a pair of glasses. When I went to work the following week everyone was like "Dammmn Gumby, you get in a fight this weekend?"... Yeah, that's totally what happened. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Embarrassing injury confessions [Re: Gumby]
    #17743894 -

On morning I was just sitting watching t.v with my dad, I got up to get something from my room. I stood up walked almost around the corner in the hall, where I passed out, dropped all of my weight and fell face first into a doorknob. Which I think knocked me out of top of it, I woke up to my dad screaming and shaking me. I could feel the grain of broken teeth and blood which scared the shit out of me. I ended up biting through my lower lip which needed 6 stitches. Chipping and cracking the shit out of my two front teeth, which are now just fake caps. Lol there is two teeth marks on the doorknob where I had hit it.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Doorknobs are now illegal in Vancouver (I'm not trolling).
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 4,368 44 11/22/13 10:03 AM
by LuSiD enthusiast
* Worst nutshot timing ever---
( 1 2 all )
Ima Trooper 923 21 11/16/09 12:10 PM
by circularvortex
* Help me take off my doorknob CrossingTheStar 1,092 17 02/15/12 02:31 PM
by CrossingTheStar
* Bagels
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 2,503 46 07/29/09 06:46 PM
by sui
* I'm eating a bagel kosmic_charlie 1,372 17 05/16/04 07:40 PM
by Adom
* The Bagel Thread...
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,950 27 12/12/06 05:01 PM
by vade
* K-nitrate+bagel=GOOD whatever123 604 1 03/14/06 11:19 PM
by eVil_
* Can I revoke my confession?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 )
VisionaryFlicker 26,400 766 12/11/10 05:17 AM
by Psilobuds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,082 topic views. 1 members, 70 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.