Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MXE + Float tank?
    #17724974 -

The inventor of the float tank LOVED his ketamine, (at one point he was IV'ing once ever couple hours over a long period of time while staying in the tank)

  He had many revelations and insights, and wrote a good handful books.

I have never experienced ketamine, so I guess I am asking those with experience, do you think MXE is close enough to ketamine to achieve a similar experience?

I have access to a float tank whenever I wish, and I have not done much experiments with anything other than psilocybin. 

I unfortunately am not aware of a legit MXE lab, is it scheduled in the US?

  If you could try anything in a float tank, what would it be?


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725041 -

I personally wouldn't risk it in a place where you could turn over and drown.
I would love to try mushrooms in a tank though.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17725044 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I personally wouldn't risk it in a place where you could turn over and drown.
I would love to try mushrooms in a tank though.



It was very auditory, for me at least.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725047 -

How many grams to you take in it?
I was thinking atleast an eighth if I ever do it.
MXE however, is legal in MOST states in the US.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725048 -

I would like to try a float tank period, wish i had access to one. But i would probly like to do LSD inside one.


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17725056 -

Shroomopotamus said:
How many grams to you take in it?
I was thinking atleast an eighth if I ever do it.
MXE however, is legal in MOST states in the US.



3g cubes.  I work at a float shop, so there was no awkwardness or anything.  Pretty intense if you are not comfortable sitting still and letting it all happen.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725071 -

I think that would be an amazing experience.

I've been diving in the ocean in the middle of the night on 7g plus :mushroom2: various times.

The moments underwater I guess would be relate-able somewhat to a tank. :shrug:

Either way, if I ever have the chance, I'd love to do it.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17725073 -

I would agree, had a floater who is also a scuba diver say the silence/vastness is very similar.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725082 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
I would agree, had a floater who is also a scuba diver say the silence/vastness is very similar.


I'd like to try it on nothing
think it would be kinda like subliminals.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17725084 -

r00tuuu123 said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
I would agree, had a floater who is also a scuba diver say the silence/vastness is very similar.


I'd like to try it on nothing
think it would be kinda like subliminals.




Always recommended to try it on nothing first.  I float pretty often though.

Sans extra chemicals, we have been experimenting with floating + yoga as well.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17725127 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I personally wouldn't risk it in a place where you could turn over and drown.



  Aren't float tanks supposed to have a high enough salinity to keep you from rolling over without significant/decisive executive force?

  DuNeRaVeR, i have never experienced ketamine either but i am a bit too familiar with methoxetamine. From my experiences (with only halved ping-pong balls and a dark room) i feel compelled to enthusiastically encourage you to most definitely pursue any opportunity involving methoxetamine + float tank.

  Methoxetamine is not scheduled in the US (or subject to analogue law since K is SCH 3). There may be legitimate MXE sources for the United State of America but currently most companies will not ship to the land of the free (haha free trade). Unfortunately this may be for the better (for the well being of 3-MeO-2-OXo-PCE).

  I would honestly love the chance to experience a float tank in general, under any circumstances. As far as chemicals are concerned, I would be particularly interested in float tank + Methoxetamine;  tank +  2C-T-2 or Mescaline;  tank + LSD;  tank + 4 position tryptamine (although i would be somewhat respectfully terrified)  and somehow, although dangerous and impossible(?) tank + Nitrous oxide.

  Is it odd that i happen to be on Methoxetamine for the first time in a month and a half and i see this post? Synchronicity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Ok amoismis]
    #17725132 -

Thanks for the input!  I wish I could get everyone to float, it would make a significantly more mellow world.

I have had a few people get OBE's lately, and or lucid visions.  All I ever really get is black, calm, vast, space.  Nothing to really complain about, but I figured with the amount of tryptamines that I have metabolized I would be getting something lol


Edit: also yes, it is terribly challenging to "accidentally" roll over. You would have to forcefully heave over all the way to your face, and the salt would sting the eyes/ taste horrible enough to snap someone out of opiate nod.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (02/01/13 05:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MXE + Float tank? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17725224 -

Yes MXE will work - if anything it would be much better than Ketamine due to the hole state being much  deeper - however is there a risk of drowning? If so then you would be better off not using any dissociative drug.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Watch for subliminal messages people...
( 1 2 all )
exclusive58 4,218 28 10/30/04 01:20 PM
by zerozero
* pepsi in the gas tank
( 1 2 all )
wds 7,326 21 09/10/04 11:44 PM
by felix
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* The Pub Has Spoken: 35mg MXE (+15mg +30mg)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 16,485 92 05/19/11 07:29 PM
by Pscientist
* Subliminal messages in Led Zepplin Adden 2,620 18 05/28/05 02:33 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Generalizing from experience DragonEyes 1,025 4 12/12/02 01:52 PM
by Morphrying
* The "THUMBPRINT"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 61 62 )
LearyfanS 648,382 1,223 04/28/24 12:23 PM
by SleepyF0x
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 1,932 14 02/15/03 06:00 PM
by Sheepish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,169 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.