Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread
    #17580007 -

I hope they get the fucking shit kicked out of them by the Pats. :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #17580034 -

I don't know who I hate the worst - the Pats, the Ravens or the 49'ers.  It's a shit sandwich all the way around for this kid! :peyotezen:


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: mpd]
    #17580052 -

I hate the pats way way way more then the ravens. I actually kinda like the ravens.

mainly for my main murderer Lewis.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: mpd]
    #17580145 -

mpd said:
I don't know who I hate the worst - the Pats, the Ravens or the 49'ers.  It's a shit sandwich all the way around for this kid! :peyotezen:



:hugitout:

Houston got it ruff round here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17580171 -

We got to hook up some day soon, dude.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: mpd]
    #17580188 -

mpd said:
We got to hook up some day soon, dude.



No doubt. Next time I'm in the city I'll holla. I live near austin atm but I'm always visiting muh home!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17580241 -

starfire_xes said:
I hope they get the fucking shit kicked out of them by the Pats. :mad:



My 9th grade history teacher's brother was a Ravens line backer. Terry.

I hate the Ravens. One of the worst NFL teams. And the dude wouldn't even give me his watch. Fuck him.

:lol:


--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17580332 -

Go Ravens!

:rofldrunk:


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: broken]
    #17580340 -

fuck the pats worst franchise in the NFL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: broken]
    #17580357 -

closed veil said:
Go Ravens!

:rofldrunk:



:awedisgust:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: collie man] * 1
    #17580384 -

collie man said:
I hate the pats way way way more then the ravens.



i'm not even a particularly passionate football fan, but mother FUCK the patriots.




san diego


super chargers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17580405 -

starfire_xes said:
closed veil said:
Go Ravens!

:rofldrunk:



:awedisgust:



Aren't you going for SF? I don't see em doing well against Brady and the pats

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank]
    #17580424 -

Yea, I will root for the 49'ers, but in the end it won't make any difference because my team, the Cowboys, stunk it up again this year.  And my favorite AFC team, Broncos, choked against the shitbirds. :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17580435 -

starfire_xes said:
Yea, I will root for the 49'ers, but in the end it won't make any difference because my team, the Cowboys, stunk it up again this year.  And my favorite AFC team, Broncos, choked against the shitbirds. :mad:



:ilold:

Ahh, so you're one of THOSE ppl, my kind and your kind don't get along too well:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: itsthedank] * 1
    #17580455 -

I taking for the Ravens all the way.

I don't know why, but that's how it is


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: Patlal]
    #17580462 -

TD Ray Rice! aweeee yeaahhhh.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17580612 -

GOOO PATS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17580616 -

elax420 said:
fuck the pats worst franchise in the NFL.



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #17580648 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
elax420 said:
fuck the pats worst franchise in the NFL.



:ilold:



Point proven

Boston area sports fans are terrible.

Where did all the celtic and red sox fans go?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The I Hate The Ravens Pregame Thread [Re: elax420]
    #17580696 -

ravens down by 6 at half. definitely not over


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* raven riley
( 1 2 all )
adasafa 4,107 25 08/08/07 03:40 PM
by adasafa
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Yes, This Is Another Thread About.....(with a pic)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,765 80 08/01/04 07:07 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper
* I hate to hear terrible news.. Brugman 1,140 8 11/14/03 03:21 PM
by Anonymous
* The yes or no thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
stefan 23,660 434 09/19/06 07:16 AM
by lil_demented
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,516 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,976 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.