Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
the facebook conspiracy strikes again
    #17541202 -

so i went to delete messages off my facebook and those little x buttons only archive it. you cant delete it :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17541220 -

Dude I'm right there with you.Like I swear to god I've deleted messages on there before but the delete button is only there sometimes.Even stranger you can't delete your account you can only deactivate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17541273 -

You have to open each individual message and delete it that way. You can't a large number and delete them at once as you can with email services.

It sucks and there are better and more secure messaging clients out there but people are too apathetic and stupid to bother looking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17544405 -

I just deleted my Facebook yesterday it's a ton of bs IMO, you can delete the messages by opening up a convo and deleting it in the options box tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17547611 -

You can delete your account after you deactivate it. There is an option.  Alternately, you can send an email to their CS and request your account be deleted.  They will delete it. Yeah, I got rid of that monkey about a year ago when they changed their Terms of Service to state that everything you upload to their servers now belong to them and they can do anything they want with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17549491 -

I never posted my real name, a photo, or much personal information about my life there. I check it about once a month, hah.
Ugh why must all my coworkers insist on that being their primary form of communication. e__e

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17549641 -

factoid: the information the average person inputs into Google is worth between $50 and $5000 to Google every year.

I imagine facebook is similar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #17559459 -

"Facebook is Forever"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #17560127 -

Anonymous #8 said:
"Facebook is Forever"



Beat that, diamonds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17561302 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Dude I'm right there with you.Like I swear to god I've deleted messages on there before but the delete button is only there sometimes.Even stranger you can't delete your account you can only deactivate it.



No you can delete it, but you need to like email Facebook and it takes two weeks. I'm pretty sure I did, I haven't checked in case I accidently reactivate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the facebook conspiracy strikes again [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #17561474 -

You don't have to email to get rid of your Facebook. You can just click an option, then not log in for 2 weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The conspiracy freaks concern me
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,757 74 01/31/09 12:44 AM
by Anonymous
* So a couple weeks ago I started a troll thread on Conspiracies and Coverups
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,607 98 01/07/11 02:49 AM
by Ythan
* Ever notice on Facebook..
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,751 38 11/03/10 05:27 PM
by Anonymous
* facebook etc. Anonymous 208 5 12/16/09 02:26 PM
by Anonymous
* Everything my gf does on Facebook annoys me.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,077 40 12/13/09 06:02 PM
by Anonymous
* To delete facebook or not to. hmmmmmmmmmmmm Anonymous 539 16 03/04/09 07:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Facebook Females, please see enclosed. Anonymous 515 13 08/26/10 04:47 PM
by Anonymous
* I have a fake facebook *DELETED* Anonymous 268 5 04/21/10 12:50 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
541 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.