Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Magic update and warning
    #17515 - 05/17/00 10:08 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Thats a damn shame about sporemagic. Well, I hope he gets out of jail soon and gets his freedom back.

I've been reading the same posts lately about some syringes from PF that are not germinating. But that happens to every spore supplier from time to time. Spore syringes are not easy to produce in mass quanities and have everything go perfect all the time.

I'm sure whatever it was, PF has worked it out by now, probably just a bad batch.

-peace-

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Spore Magic update and warning [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #17516 - 05/18/00 08:20 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

thank you for the update on spore magic. Ive heard some bad things abut PF spores recently, but I got my spores on may 2nd and Im 75% colonized.

XStatic

Offlinecamel
old hand

#17518 - 05/18/00 02:45 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Did you talk to "bob"'s wife on the phone? Or was it over the computer? It just seems rather odd, but there definitely is a possibility that something fishy is going on here. Reminds me of a Steve Miller song "Take The Money and Run"... It seems like somebody who thought they could handle production/shipping of a bunch of syringes, but then realized they couldn't when a bunch of orders came in. And what better way to go off seemingly unnoticed by "being busted". It's such a terrible thing to do just to get money. Stealing is so dishonest, and especially when others layed their trust upon you. It's like stealing from family. Unfortunately we've seen this in the past with Nightshadow, Premium Source, Temple of Spores, shroom, and many others... This just shows you to have doubt before you automatically take trust in someone you don't know. Stick with a reliable company that has a reputation for good business. Companies like:

Spore Works
The Hawks Eye
PF
Spore Chicks
BiO
Captain Max's Spores

all good business that are regarded upon highly by the community here. Please just be careful everybody, and be weary of those who appear from out of the mist...

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Anonymous

#17519 - 05/18/00 04:49 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, i talked to her over the phone, but that was still when she was telling me he was on a business trip. after a while, she told me that he told her to tell me the truth. then she told me she would be handling things for a while. she still wants to run spore magic because she says they really need the money, but with her in charge, i just don't see them as an equal competitor with the other spore suppliers. she doesn't have the knowledge or experience that i would trust the syringes as being sterile 100% of the time, and her ability (or rather inability) to communicate with me quickly without me making a long distance phone call is troubling. i would not want to order from them any longer, so i see no reason to encourage other people to do so. (he was never paying me, he just offered me free spores, and i screwed up the first syringe, and he got arrested the day he was gonna mail out my second one.)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder