Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days
    #17459142 -

Where I live we never ever got any fucking snow and we just got a foot, out of nowhere. The weight of the snow's toppled over so many trees that half the roads are closed; I'm back home from college and my dad won't let me borrow his car in the snow because he needs it for work and mines way to shitty to take out in the snow. Only plus is I've actually started posting on this site and I get to smoke weed and do nothing all day. But there's a girl wanting D that I can't get to and its making me very nut-hurt.
:superscream:


--------------------
the characteristic property of hallucinogens, to suspend the boundaries between the experiencing self and the outer world in an ecstatic, emotional experience, makes it posible with their help, and after suitable internal and external perparation... to evoke a mystical experience according to plan, so to speak... I see the true importance of LSD in the possibility of providing material aid to meditation aimed at the mystical experience of a deeper, comprehensive reality. Such a use accords entirely with the essence and working character of LSD as a sacred drug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: hyphalover] * 3
    #17459306 -

You've got two feet and I'm assuming your over a foot tall so you won't get lost in the snow... fucking walk if getting your dick wet is that important.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: hyphalover] * 6
    #17459323 -

i feel like ur being a little bitch. just drive slow and your car will be fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Dork]
    #17459337 -

Drink. Then find a trash can lid, or some plastic- then make a fucking snow space mobile out of that shit and have a blast. Just wear protection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: snafu]
    #17459342 -

Just call up a house call hooker if its that big of a deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Dork]
    #17459351 -

consumesomeshrooms said:
i feel like ur being a little bitch. just drive slow and your car will be fine



u ever driven in the snow man?

it's not hard to lose control going down a hill...and theres nothing you can do once your brakes are locked and your sliding


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: berdinwall]
    #17459357 -

yeah im a pro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: berdinwall] * 1
    #17459367 -

berdinwall said:
consumesomeshrooms said:
i feel like ur being a little bitch. just drive slow and your car will be fine



u ever driven in the snow man?

it's not hard to lose control going down a hill...and theres nothing you can do once your brakes are locked and your sliding



I live where there is snow a lot of the time. The worst part about snow where there isn't usually snow is all the OTHER people that have no clue what to do. There is way more than just get in and drive. Even people that live here, after we go a couple weeks without fresh snow they go out and drive like idiots and go off the road.....EVERY fresh snowfall.


--------------------
Yes I watch a lot of movies.

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along and take a hit from the bong.

I've heard money doesn't buy happiness, well it sure pays the sadness debt!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Dork]
    #17461345 -

Well I drove around today and yeah it was pretty doable. I'm just unaccustomed to it man :shrug: plus this is the most snow we've gotten in years on years, its not so much snow as it is all the fucking weak ass Pine trees and those shitty maple/dogwood hybrids are lying in the middle of the road and took a bunch of power lines down with em, half the city didn't have power. I'm in central Arkansas and we get an inch or two of bullshit powder snow every year, its a winter wonderland now; I'm diggen it kinda. I'm driven around now though


--------------------
the characteristic property of hallucinogens, to suspend the boundaries between the experiencing self and the outer world in an ecstatic, emotional experience, makes it posible with their help, and after suitable internal and external perparation... to evoke a mystical experience according to plan, so to speak... I see the true importance of LSD in the possibility of providing material aid to meditation aimed at the mystical experience of a deeper, comprehensive reality. Such a use accords entirely with the essence and working character of LSD as a sacred drug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: hyphalover]
    #17461363 -

hyphalover said:
Where I live we never ever got any fucking snow and we just got a foot, out of nowhere. The weight of the snow's toppled over so many trees that half the roads are closed; I'm back home from college and my dad won't let me borrow his car in the snow because he needs it for work and mines way to shitty to take out in the snow. Only plus is I've actually started posting on this site and I get to smoke weed and do nothing all day. But there's a girl wanting D that I can't get to and its making me very nut-hurt.
:superscream:



:lolsy: "nuthurt"!!

But man a foot of snow is fuck all. I have literally gotten meters here before. You just get the shovels out and hope that there is plow service in the area. A foot of snow is fuck all.

Damn unclimatized americans hahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: hyphalover]
    #17461378 -

hyphalover said:
Where I live we never ever got any fucking snow and we just got a foot, out of nowhere. The weight of the snow's toppled over so many trees that half the roads are closed; I'm back home from college and my dad won't let me borrow his car in the snow because he needs it for work and mines way to shitty to take out in the snow. Only plus is I've actually started posting on this site and I get to smoke weed and do nothing all day. But there's a girl wanting D that I can't get to and its making me very nut-hurt.
:superscream:



A foot shut your city down? :lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Mendicant Bias]
    #17461388 -

OP, your bitching about a foot of snow?? You'd hate where I live son.
:lolwut:

A whole foot.....





:somefunnyshit:


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Edited by EvolveShrooms (12/28/12 02:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #17461417 -

underfliptown said:
hyphalover said:
Where I live we never ever got any fucking snow and we just got a foot, out of nowhere. The weight of the snow's toppled over so many trees that half the roads are closed; I'm back home from college and my dad won't let me borrow his car in the snow because he needs it for work and mines way to shitty to take out in the snow. Only plus is I've actually started posting on this site and I get to smoke weed and do nothing all day. But there's a girl wanting D that I can't get to and its making me very nut-hurt.
:

But man a foot of snow is fuck all. I have literally gotten meters here before. You just get the shovels out and hope that there is plow service in the area. A foot of snow is fuck all.

Damn unclimatized americans hahaha.



EvolveShrooms said:
OP, your bitching about a foot of snow?? You'd hate where I live son.
:lolsy:

A foot.....

Man Id wish we'd gotten a foot All we got was four inches (just like my old girlfriend) topped off by freezing rain. :laugh2:




:somefunnyshit:




--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17461436 -

quoting people and then adding to their quotes is uncouth.
You have perturbed my etiquettes.


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #17461440 -

Dost thou wish to duel?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Mendicant Bias]
    #17461455 -

..I'll happily dance a jig atop your freshly slain vessel


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #17461475 -

I presume you are referring to me sir. Draw thy weapon. If it is a battle of wits I will assume you are un-armed


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: Boomin907]
    #17461483 -

I was more or less snowed in the past two days. I went out a few times to the corner store but it would've been silly to go out much further. Today isn't as bad though. I think it's supposed to snow more here tonight or tomorrow but it's nothing we haven't seen before.


Boomin907 said:
berdinwall said:
consumesomeshrooms said:
i feel like ur being a little bitch. just drive slow and your car will be fine



u ever driven in the snow man?

it's not hard to lose control going down a hill...and theres nothing you can do once your brakes are locked and your sliding



I live where there is snow a lot of the time. The worst part about snow where there isn't usually snow is all the OTHER people that have no clue what to do. There is way more than just get in and drive. Even people that live here, after we go a couple weeks without fresh snow they go out and drive like idiots and go off the road.....EVERY fresh snowfall.




Yup, this. I drove down to Nashville to drop a buddy off and when we were driving through Virginia it started to snow. I don't think I've ever seen such awful driving. Cars were slipping and going way under the speed limit. It's just a matter of being used to the snow I guess.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: keyohnah]
    #17461540 -

Put chains on your wheels.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been snowed in for the past two fucking days [Re: berdinwall]
    #17461681 -

berdinwall said:
consumesomeshrooms said:
i feel like ur being a little bitch. just drive slow and your car will be fine



u ever driven in the snow man?

it's not hard to lose control going down a hill...and theres nothing you can do once your brakes are locked and your sliding




winter tires?  :lol: i guess you're probably in the states. americans are little girl when it comes to snowy roads. were champ snow drivers round here man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,837 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Anonymous 633 4 02/17/03 11:48 AM
by 3eyedgod
* good reason ur wife shouldn't drive ur truck n the snow Chills420 version2 736 3 02/19/03 05:18 AM
by SonnyBoy
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom
* man - past, present, and future. popdewman 1,299 7 03/27/03 02:47 PM
by peruvian spark
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,561 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.