Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest * 1
    #17403837 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: morrowasted]
    #17403862 -

The westboro baptist church needs to go away!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: morrowasted]
    #17403863 -

Nice...
Why they would they.. how could they... WTF?!
Of all the things to protest thy really picked a mine field on this one.

2012 crazy town this December I tell ya. It has to be the Mayan dooms day, just like the Comet Hale–Bopp made a lot of people crazy, but this one is just  :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: 4runner]
    #17403878 -

I feel like dialing up a few of those numbers and prank calling a few :lol:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #17403895 -

sanchothestoner said:
I feel like dialing up a few of those numbers and prank calling a few :lol:



already have

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: morrowasted]
    #17403897 -

morrowasted said:
sanchothestoner said:
I feel like dialing up a few of those numbers and prank calling a few :lol:



already have



:asianofapproval:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #17403909 -

It really surprises me that nobody has tried to burn down the church yet lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: lar20]
    #17403925 -

lar20 said:
It really surprises me that nobody has tried to burn down the church yet lol




3701 Southwest 12th Street, Topeka, 66604



Just sayin....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: lar20]
    #17403935 -

morrowasted said:
sanchothestoner said:
I feel like dialing up a few of those numbers and prank calling a few :lol:



already have



Say/do anything interesting?
lar20 said:
It really surprises me that nobody has tried to burn down the church yet lol



If someone does they'll just be letting the Westboro people win.. They want people to attack them, so they can sue. So you burn down their church, they sue, they build a bigger one and spread their hate even further/more often.

Best options is what some have already done, using peace to just block them out completely. It's the best thing you can possibly do to them, because it's the last thing they want.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17403942 -

they sue who? If I lived near it I woulda burned the mothasucka to the ground by now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: lar20]
    #17403972 -

http://download.cnet.com/Auto-Dialer-Pro/3001-2064_4-10417119.html?spi=79c4710fa5cfb71277210f9f71358f22

autodial the WBC members if you have skype

impossible to say anything, their phone lines are currently being DDoS'd. no WBC member currently has a usable phone unless they went to buy a new one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: lar20]
    #17403977 -

lar20 said:
they sue who? If I lived near it I woulda burned the mothasucka to the ground by now.



http://kanewj.com/wbc/

Anybody they can.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17404025 -

I believe their leader is a rather successful lawyer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: mukhail]
    #17404042 -

mukhail said:
I believe their leader is a rather successful lawyer.



http://kanewj.com/wbc/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: mukhail]
    #17404048 -

I think the whole church is just an extortion racket.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: mpd]
    #17404057 -

I'd like to see a Boondock Saints kind of thing with WBC. Murder them all - and who will speak out against the murderer? Not me..


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: morrowasted]
    #17404068 -

morrowasted said:
http://gizmodo.com/5968886/anonymous-attacks-westboro-baptist-church-over-sandy-hook-funeral-protest



Personal information of WBC members




this is not an attack as the church still stands and the people are still alive


anonymous is a bunch of script kiddies releasing docs

in english, pussies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: OZA]
    #17404077 -

wbc is just a bunch of lawyers who make money by suing those who act out against them.
they're not taxed because they're a "church"

and anon is a joke lol.. absolute joke

Edited by kal3munchi3s (12/16/12 08:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: kal3munchi3s]
    #17404083 -

Quote:
this is not an attack as the church still stands and the people are still alive





so attacking only involves murder?

I think disruption of communicative capabilities constitutes an attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest [Re: morrowasted]
    #17404102 -

morrowasted said:
Quote:
this is not an attack as the church still stands and the people are still alive





so attacking only involves murder?

I think disruption of communicative capabilities constitutes an attack.




nope. an attack can involve crippling and maiming without killing

DDoSing a website isnt an attack on  a church

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Did you hear about Westboro Baptist Church ???/?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 5,085 24 11/07/06 10:06 PM
by DNKYD
* Westboro Baptist Church: Infinite Well of Humor
( 1 2 3 all )
Birds_Can_Swim 4,333 42 04/29/06 03:41 AM
by theuser
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,625 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Westboro Baptist picket
( 1 2 3 all )
robbyberto 5,331 53 03/09/08 05:43 PM
by Brainiac
* Kansas Baptist Church Intends to Picket Heath Ledger's Funeral Because He Played Gay Character *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Chemy 5,368 21 01/25/08 12:32 PM
by Robo
* Going to Church stoned (athiests only)
( 1 2 3 all )
lga0302 6,363 48 07/21/20 08:24 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* Why church sucks
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 3,694 24 02/09/05 02:34 AM
by psilibros05
* Kill this bitch
( 1 2 all )
AJ4U 1,469 22 12/08/06 09:27 PM
by Darkcloud

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,303 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.