Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3]
    #17396116 -

Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3 said:
Limitless was awesome. I got the dvd and watched it stoned as fuck, was blown away.  I want that drug.



Me to man nootropics come close but they don't quite cut it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Gilgamesh18] * 2
    #17396144 -

My friends and I smoked a blunt each before Harold and Kumar Guantanamo Bay in high school.
I don't remember a thing. :shrug:
From what I was told I was laughing non stop for about half the movie(through the non-funny scenes as well) and then fell asleep. :facepalm:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Deekay]
    #17396164 -

i have fell asleep at sooooooooooooo many fucking movies lol


once in HS i was at a party and the kids mom came home so we all had to leave and we were wasted at like 9 so most of the party went to the movoe theaters just to chill for a couple hours

the first ghost rider was what we saw, we were being drunk assholes cuz the movie sucked and btwn 20 people we all fell asleep at some point in the movie lol

then one kid went to the wrong showing (the one that was like 20 minutes from being over lol), he sat down by himself shitfaced, puked, and got arrested for being drunk and being 17 years old lol


but yeah faling sleep at movies happens to me a lot, just being stoned/burnt out and in a dark movie theater in a comfy seat will get u tired fast lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396176 -

Yea I prefer getting shitfaced and just chilling at my casa with my bigscreen tv and bumpin sound system plus I can get way more fucked up in private no social inhibitions and what not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17396187 -

yea but u cant watch a new movie at your own TV, only in theaters

unless u wanna wait a couple months which isnt usually the case


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396199 -

I saw Finding Nemo in 3D while on acid and kratom.  Being in the lobby of the movie theater was crazy... There were a bunch of sea horses on the carpet of the place, so while tripping that was awesome.  Seeing the movie was also really cool  :pipesmoke:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396201 -

Eh now id rather wait theres alot to be said for a home setup


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396204 -

Or you could download a CAM. :lol:


Actually, it's not that difficult to find Screener versions of movies that are still in theaters.  Screeners are DVD quality, so it's not a crappy cam version where someone has to stand up in front of the camera every 5 seconds, or the guy holding the camera gets antsy and starts moving and shifting around part way through it.  Screeners are made for the high up movie execs and reviewers to watch during a private screening.


--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: carnage11]
    #17396211 -

carnage11 said:
Or you could download a CAM. :lol:


Actually, it's not that difficult to find Screener versions of movies that are still in theaters.  Screeners are DVD quality, so it's not a crappy cam version where someone has to stand up in front of the camera every 5 seconds, or the guy holding the camera gets antsy and starts moving and shifting around part way through it.  Screeners are made for the high up movie execs and reviewers to watch during a private screening.



:strokebeard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17396212 -

I saw Sherlock Holmes completely fucked up on ambien I dont remember it at all, the only thing I remember was going in the little family bathroom and ripping a bowl.

I just saw the hobbit, it would be awesome stoned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: BotanicalEvolution]
    #17396389 -

I've gone to the movies blazed a few times.
Smoked on the ride down before, as well as in the woods behind it a few times:hehehe:
It's always a trip interacting with the people. Gotta get the ticket first, then go blaze. that's ideal.
Never really go to the movies though, when you add weed and gas to the mix it winds up being $20 bucks to watch a flick. Tickets are over $10 here. it's beat.


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #17396457 -

I remember watching that movie on DVD with 2c-t-2.  It was awesome, except for the tuna part where they're chanting "Just keep swimming".  That bugged me out.


--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."
-Bill Hicks, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, 1990

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3]
    #17396633 -

when I was younger I could not go at the theatre unless I had some weed. had I forgoten my weed home I would just go back and not see the movie.

nowadays it don't matter much, I usually sneak in a tallboy or some alcohol of some sort.

went to see Samsara while on a solid dose of 5-meo-mipt, found out that beign in a theatre kinda kills the visual because when we got out and into the bright light of the mall we were like WHOA :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17396797 -

This is a funny trip report:

Well back to Friday night, I obviously had not been feeling too happy, so I decided to meet up with a few friends as a sort of pick-me-up. I met three of my friends at the movie theater, and one of them told me they had scored some LSD. One of the main rules of tripping is to always think good thoughts and be happy prior to your trip. This was where I made my mistake. I was incredibly depressed, but I decided to just fuck it and down 9 gel tabs. Ohhh shit why...My friends also had some, I am not sure how much.

We decided to go out to my friends car before the movie and smoke a few bowls. I had four. We then proceeded to see 'The Ring', FUCKING HUGE MISTAKE. GOD DAMMIT I was a retard for seeing that damn movie while tripping. Everything started out normal before the movie started. I was watching previews and the colors on the screen swirled and twisted in shape. They were so beautiful. I was sure this was going to be a pleasant trip, I would be brought out of my depression. Haha, wow was I fucking wrong...

So the movie started, and immediately I am transported to a world of fear and horror. If you have seen the ring, then you know the part where you see the girl in the closet, and her horribly contorted face. When I saw that, my friends and I completely lost it. We sprinted out of the theater screaming.


anon. "My Deepest Fears Land Me in Prison: experience with LSD and Cannabis (ID 20041)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2003. erowid.org/exp/20041

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: s240779]
    #17396815 -

240779 said:
This is a funny trip report:

Well back to Friday night, I obviously had not been feeling too happy, so I decided to meet up with a few friends as a sort of pick-me-up. I met three of my friends at the movie theater, and one of them told me they had scored some LSD. One of the main rules of tripping is to always think good thoughts and be happy prior to your trip. This was where I made my mistake. I was incredibly depressed, but I decided to just fuck it and down 9 gel tabs. Ohhh shit why...My friends also had some, I am not sure how much.

We decided to go out to my friends car before the movie and smoke a few bowls. I had four. We then proceeded to see 'The Ring', FUCKING HUGE MISTAKE. GOD DAMMIT I was a retard for seeing that damn movie while tripping. Everything started out normal before the movie started. I was watching previews and the colors on the screen swirled and twisted in shape. They were so beautiful. I was sure this was going to be a pleasant trip, I would be brought out of my depression. Haha, wow was I fucking wrong...

So the movie started, and immediately I am transported to a world of fear and horror. If you have seen the ring, then you know the part where you see the girl in the closet, and her horribly contorted face. When I saw that, my friends and I completely lost it. We sprinted out of the theater screaming.


anon. "My Deepest Fears Land Me in Prison: experience with LSD and Cannabis (ID 20041)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2003. erowid.org/exp/20041




:billymaythumbup:


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: kendawg]
    #17396822 -

Apocalypto tripping was pretty gnarly thankfully I was at home but my god...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17397173 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
Apocalypto tripping was pretty gnarly thankfully I was at home but my god...



Damn I bet, I haven't done that yet. I bet some of it seemed super brutal.  I watched The Fourth Kind when I was coming down on DOC, that shit was freaky and weird.


--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."
-Bill Hicks, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, 1990

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17397193 -

I only ever go to the movies while high. :stoner::awehigh:


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #17397835 -

simon418 said:
when I was younger I could not go at the theatre unless I had some weed. had I forgoten my weed home I would just go back and not see the movie.

nowadays it don't matter much, I usually sneak in a tallboy or some alcohol of some sort.

went to see Samsara while on a solid dose of 5-meo-mipt, found out that beign in a theatre kinda kills the visual because when we got out and into the bright light of the mall we were like WHOA :lol:



hell yeah. my friend snuck a fucking 40 in and was sippin it outta the paper bag back when we were like 17/18 hahaha


--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler] * 1
    #17397845 -

Tripped on shrooms once. If you're thinking about doing it, I highly suggest it. It is odd that I hadn't noticed how psychedelic a theatre is until I tripped there. The carpet, walls, lights, big screen and loud sound compliment your trip very nicely :aweyeah:


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* funny movie Ripple 998 8 02/27/03 04:59 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Ford Theatre - "Jefferson Airplane" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,803 2 07/23/04 05:02 AM
by el_duderino
* My protest at the movies SpecialEd 1,757 13 12/14/03 01:40 AM
by silversoul7
* "Magical Mystery Tour" the movie LearyfanS 1,820 12 04/16/03 10:16 AM
by Learyfan
* "Psych-Out" and "The Trip" on DVD LearyfanS 967 3 04/16/03 04:25 PM
by strang
* man this is alotta pron movies!!!!!!!! joe666 4,192 12 11/13/13 12:56 PM
by hidenseek1
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,901 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,298 topic views. 4 members, 47 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.