Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping?
    #17395384 -

If so, on what drugs/substances and what movies?


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17395395 -

Super lame but I saw "Across the Universe" on LSD
Thought it would be better for some reason



If I could go back I would have gone to see Brahms Violin Concerto instead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #17395400 -

I went to see that movie "Immortals" at the theater last November.

Unfortunately, I think the acid only started to kick in near the later part of the movie :mad2: but I don't know, maybe it had been working the whole time, because honestly I don't really remember what the fuck that movie was about.

Just that the main character had their parents killed and was out to avenge them, dethrone some evil king that killed them...and a shitton of fighting.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17395426 -

One of my first times on 2C-T-2 I went to see Earth in theaters. That was absolutely BIZZARE & incredible.
I saw Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D on LSD
These days I tend to generally not watch movies until later on in my trips or during my comedowns though.
CEV's just can't be topped.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17395430 -

I just saw the hobbit on 1000 mg gabapentin, tylonal+codine, tramadol, and xanax. :likeaboss:


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #17395435 -

Mate and i saw final fantasy the spirits within on some really fecking good acid.



whoa what a night that was.

:trippinbawelz:  :trippnballs:  :busytripping:


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: JonnyDeformed] * 2
    #17395481 -

Always smoke weed before going to a movie, but I usually go to the drive in, and keeps smoking, as well as having window service of nachos, Jamaican beef patties, and beer. :awesome:

Anyways, the first time I took some mdma (it was in rolls) I ended up watching Stealth with Jammie Foxx. :lol:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17395496 -

I watched Armageddon in the theater on 3 hits of LSD back when that movie was first released ('98?).  The theater was packed and we were forced to sit in the front.  I couldn't tell what was going on on the screen because we were so close and I was tripping so hard.  I started to panic and kept thinking everyone was talking about us and eventually they were going to call the cops and have us arrested.  It was one of my only bad trips ever.  It was so intense and horrifying, I swore I would never go see another movie while tripping in a theater ever again, and I never have.  I still remember that shit like it was yesterday, and it was like 14 years ago. :eek:


--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: carnage11]
    #17395528 -

I've gone to plenty of movies high but never anything else since I'm usually driving.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Soluminia]
    #17395559 -

Me and my friends snuck in the theater and saw the first Harold and Kumar baked as fuck.
Recently i saw Safe House with Denzel Washiington on 2 hits of acid. that was pretty intense, but awesome.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: thoughts]
    #17395601 -

I wouldn't mind checking out The Hobbit mildly stoned or maybe even a tad of LSD or two. Would be a blast, no? 48mm frames, woa!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Sammysong]
    #17395610 -

I saw it high off blue dream, it was great. Some cid would have been perfect.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: thoughts]
    #17395734 -

I saw a few movies totally baked and drunk as hell, like The Hangover, Pineapple Express.  I wanna take some of this 4 ACO DMT and see The Hobbit. Just need to figure a good time to do it. My bro already said he'll play sober sitter in case shit gets wild.


--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."
-Bill Hicks, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, 1990

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Tr1p4Kn0wl3dg3]
    #17396058 -

i havent been to a theater in years without being on some sort of drug

usually weed and/or alcohol

but movies ive seen on shrooms or acid are:
The Watchmen on shrooms
Star Trek on acid


and honestly i cant really think of others


i went to Jackass 3 when i was really shitfaced, we got there late (it was the first tuesday it was out and this theater has half off tuesdays, so it was a popular night)

the only seats left were right in the very front and apparently i was being really loud the whole night and basically a drunken mess lol, got up like 6 times to take a piss, blacked out the entire movie, and at some point said " *insert the name of a jackass member* is the fucking man" loud enough where th enitre theater could hear me

my friends were embarassed to say the least, honestly i didnt even notice...i miss four loko's


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396073 -

Watching Avatar in 3d while tripping on 2 bottles of DXM was... holy fuck. A part of me is forever missing for not being able to fully experience that again :sad:


--------------------
Hajnal ['hɒjnɒl] - An elegant mixture of blood and circuitry; sorrow and love fill your systems, like the stars and black holes encompass the ∞.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Hajnal]
    #17396084 -

I usually go to the movies high on marijauan i believe or like half the time



One time i went there pissed drunk and puked all over some dude and his gf. musta ruined there night sucks for them, only time i ever really got drunk. the dude was some huge ghetto dude said he was gonna beat my ass, i was like "my bad dude" then just walked away or somethin. I didn't even feel the puke coming but next thing i know im blehehheheheh and they turn round like "you just puked on us"



One time i went there tripping on 25i to see men in black 3 and had to leave early cuz i was like too tweaked out on the verge of a heart attack legit.

i couldn't even move my wrist in a certain direction because the stimmy feeling was too strong and wouldn't let me. at one point i was certain i was gonna die of a heart attack scary shit. once we left and started walkin around it was fun for a while tho


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17396085 -

Haha hell yea. I went and seen the green hornet 3D i ate some shrooms it was fucking :aweyeah:


--------------------


            You Can doooo it, you can dooo it all nite long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: kendawg]
    #17396090 -

Saw 5 while on DXM.

It was crazy as fuck.

:trippnballs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: YSHServant]
    #17396094 -

Saw limitless after ingesting a pot brownie holy shit what a movie!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever been to a movie theater while high/tripping? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17396103 -

Limitless was awesome. I got the dvd and watched it stoned as fuck, was blown away.  I want that drug.


--------------------
"I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it."
-Bill Hicks, Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, 1990

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix

"Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system". … P.J. O’Rourke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* funny movie Ripple 998 8 02/27/03 04:59 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Ford Theatre - "Jefferson Airplane" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,803 2 07/23/04 05:02 AM
by el_duderino
* My protest at the movies SpecialEd 1,757 13 12/14/03 01:40 AM
by silversoul7
* "Magical Mystery Tour" the movie LearyfanS 1,821 12 04/16/03 10:16 AM
by Learyfan
* "Psych-Out" and "The Trip" on DVD LearyfanS 967 3 04/16/03 04:25 PM
by strang
* man this is alotta pron movies!!!!!!!! joe666 4,192 12 11/13/13 12:56 PM
by hidenseek1
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,096 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* Need a suggestion for a movie to rent.
( 1 2 all )
Remy 7,901 37 10/27/02 12:24 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,298 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.