Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: dustinthewind13] * 1
    #17372766 -

All jokes are great, and none of them offend me.

I wish there were more anti-white jokes so that I could hear them and demonstrate how chilled I am about them by laughing along.

But I've only ever heard one. Maybe I should make some Nation of Islam friends.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: viktor]
    #17375618 -

:filosoraptor:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: dustinthewind13] * 1
    #17378360 -

I whole heartedly agree in equal rights (and equal fights. :stirthepot:)
But when people take their whole ideological system too seriously, they're begging in my opinion to be fucked with...
When I really look deep, I find it exceedingly difficult to take myself seriously, let alone anyone else.
Let alone expending the massive amount of energy it takes to be emotionally invested in an ideological system introduced by a source outside myself...  :what:

I can't help but envision these kinds of things when presented with the situation you found yourself in. :facepalm:

"But, but that offends me!"


--------------------
To be human is to be fettered, to endure what one is, in perpetuum, no matter what the debility or perversity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: steelyNads205]
    #17378445 -

So does anyone want to hear my great white joke?


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: viktor]
    #17378496 -

how could you type it without any arms? :confused:


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: quinn]
    #17383870 -

quinn said:
how could you type it without any arms? :confused:




how could you type arms without any it? :eek: :filosoraptor:


viktor said:
So does anyone want to hear my great white joke?



:popcorn: of course

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #17387677 -

Humor is not mutually exclusive with causing someone to get offended.



--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racist, Sexist and Similar Jokes [Re: viktor]
    #17391489 -

viktor said:
All jokes are great



:facepalm:


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Argument by Design Bullfrog1 1,693 10 12/09/07 07:38 PM
by Holly
* jokes about trainwrecks = funny, jokes about abortion = not funny??
( 1 2 3 all )
JCoke 4,094 45 04/27/05 09:26 AM
by fireworks_god
* Argumentation thePatient 983 8 09/23/02 09:12 PM
by chodamunky
* Am I a racist?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Malachi 6,275 140 07/23/03 09:25 PM
by trendal
* my argument against a revolution the_phoenix 621 3 12/20/04 04:25 PM
by Moonshoe
* The Official Truth Thread - No jokes please!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
World Spirit 20,270 178 10/31/02 12:23 AM
by Strumpling
* A Sound Argument for Free Will shroomydan 3,000 17 10/11/04 08:21 PM
by deff
* Truth in the Ontological Argument or Syntax Games chemkid 1,366 13 12/25/03 10:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,825 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.