www.thewholenetwork.org https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-genital-mutilation-boys-united-states-america-immediately/7pPXLBpX?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl bear with me for a moment : Crime is not the violation of laws, for laws and policies are often invented to harm people. Crime is rather the violation of our innate dignity.
When we consider the totality of the simple meme NO MEANS NO We can begin to empathize with the children being tortured in excruciating and seemingly eternal agony right now, boy or girl, because their culture wants parts of their delicate bits taken away.
now, its one thing for an 18 year old MAN to say "you know i don't want my sensitivity, I don't want my normal sized urethra. I don't want my male g spot called the frenulum which can help me have multiple orgasms without spilling seed. I want to have basically no sensitivity and lessen my decliate sublime pleasure by at least 12 fold."
Its one thing for a man to decide to ask for a circumcision, but no means no, and right now a baby is being tortured against his will, by a fucking psychopath, and if you ask rage against the machine they will tell you "some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses" and what greater way to do evil than to convince at least half the people that its good, ask Hitler if genocide is right for you, because to him it was just hygiene, social hygiene.
Here are some facts : each year children DIE FROM CIRCUMCISION. Each year CHILDREN LOSE THEIR ENTIRE PENIS DUE TO FUCKUPS. and there are plenty of men whose bodies don't work right, or don't work well, because of what was done.
Now if you want to play devi's advocate, go to hell

Question : Why is date rape a crime ? The woman being drugged doesn't remember being raped. Question, why is circumcision considered okay "because the baby forgets"
Its codified as a crime via UN law if that matters, but laws don't apply to people without brains, and they don't apply to people with brains, laws are mental retardation, good people are good, bad people are bad, and good people don't violate others, and bad people do. Good people don't need to "adhere to laws"
enough philosophy though,
GOAL : 150 signatures so people who visit whitehouse.gov/petitions are horrified by the petition title and stand up for the baby that is screaming in pain for his mother to help him right now, apologies if you were high while reading.
Hefty and robust edit Someone tell me, can I go to the hospital to get my foreskin, frenulum, estrogen receptors, and nerve endings back? Can I go to the hospital to get a reverse circumcision? If I tried they might lock me up in another hospital while continuing to carve away on screaming infants.
NO MEANS NO THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH : FIRST - DO NO HARM - FIRST - hmmmm As Jesus said Whatever you do to the least of me, you do to me.
Besides a Satanic ritual ( look up pictures of Catholic circumcisions and be ready to puke, sucking the blood off mutilated penises with your mouth, children, babies, in full catholic garb, yay ! ....... it was simply invented to control the population and make masturbation harder, and I've rubbed myself raw many times without being able to get an orgasm, cus, guess what, there's no feeling down there, its just like touching my arm, and that's messed up.
The penis is supposed to have its lubrication created by itself. Sure I could have used lotion but as a young one learning to rub it out you don't necessarily realize this for a while.
-------------------- I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!
....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!
Edited by leery11 (12/09/12 07:02 PM)
|