Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Ogla]
    #17359502 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: SheikCorp]
    #17360269 -

I know EXACTLY what RP is talking about now, I just remembered that I saw them at the old house I lived at. Always at night, sometimes in the day though is when they'll weave around trying not to make noise. Mine were a darker color though, like a burnt umber with patches, sometimes.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Ima Trooper] * 2
    #17360345 -

I believe you, especially since you didn't describe them in any more detail than the OP.


--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #17360557 -

Posting for updates

:popcorn:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #17360593 -

Ima Trooper said:
I know EXACTLY what RP is talking about now, I just remembered that I saw them at the old house I lived at. Always at night, sometimes in the day though is when they'll weave around trying not to make noise. Mine were a darker color though, like a burnt umber with patches, sometimes.



you're so full of it!! :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Ima Trooper] * 7
    #17360826 -

Ima Trooper said:
I know EXACTLY what RP is talking about now, I just remembered that I saw them at the old house I lived at. Always at night, sometimes in the day though is when they'll weave around trying not to make noise. Mine were a darker color though, like a burnt umber with patches, sometimes.



Does it look anything like this?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: psi]
    #17360850 -

Oh you :grin:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: psi]
    #17360863 -

LOL! this shi's turning out to be the ultimate, coordinated, multi person troll.

but i'm staying tuned in, because regardless this is lulzy and intriquing.
:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: funegi]
    #17360980 -

A Maltese?





Maybe a Shi Tzu?


Edited by abltsandwich (12/09/12 01:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: psi]
    #17361001 -

psi said:
Ima Trooper said:
I know EXACTLY what RP is talking about now, I just remembered that I saw them at the old house I lived at. Always at night, sometimes in the day though is when they'll weave around trying not to make noise. Mine were a darker color though, like a burnt umber with patches, sometimes.



Does it look anything like this?





:ilold:


--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Mad Season]
    #17361062 -

i hope op dosnt have feral maltese and shiztus running around

that reminds me anyone know what i have in my backyard its like a racoon, and climbs trees, but is more like a dog with longer fur and shit?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: hidenseek] * 5
    #17361136 -

I'm thinking it's these guys:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Gumby]
    #17361770 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Gumby]
    #17362008 -

I used to have one of those as a neighbor in my last appartment.  *whack, whack, whack* "turn that fucking music down"!!..  Seriously it got old.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Amanita86]
    #17362147 -

one of these little fuckers?



--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17362169 -

losfreddy: Last seen: 47 minutes, 24 seconds

TELL US PLEASE.
My curiosity is piquing.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #17367207 -

Really. Please somebody please figure this out.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: koods]
    #17367431 -

dust bunny

/end thread


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: Everlong] * 2
    #17367444 -

Everlong said:
dust bunny

/end thread



HPPD, is my guess.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: little feather like creaure [Re: danlennon3]
    #17367466 -

danlennon3 said:
The day I see little feather things that look like dogs running around my house will be the same day I will officially retire from taking any and all psychedelics:smirk:




--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Morgellons.....I believe them!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Cognitive_Shift 6,993 156 11/24/08 11:45 AM
by toni
* Bedbugs suck. how i got rid of them.
( 1 2 all )
galadar 5,129 33 11/12/09 03:05 PM
by DSHSB
* Who has dealt with bedbugs?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
danielx 3,431 146 09/30/16 06:10 PM
by The5thElement
* Morgellon's Disease psiloblaze 469 2 02/05/08 12:59 AM
by Cancer
* Grandma’s Feather Bed schmutzen 760 3 09/01/07 08:54 AM
by Papaver
* Bedbugs! DiploidM 613 5 10/24/10 06:47 PM
by P-O
* . z_x_x_z 1,834 15 10/16/08 05:28 PM
by Mr. Mushrooms
* last time I wrapped my cock in electrical tape it took all the feathers off. orison 1,309 8 01/26/10 09:30 AM
by Gumby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
14,450 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.