Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: underfliptown]
    #17281554 -

underfliptown said:
Azure Essence said:
I thought it was obvious that we're all still influenced by our reptilian brain :shrug:



No its not obvious at all. You say this to most ppl and you will get a very interesting response. I suggest you try it.



Well clearly if you talk to most people about the neurological actions of dopamine agonists they're going to give you an 'interesting response' doesnt mean it isnt true, or obvious to people who know such things :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: psi]
    #17281577 -

Here's the first Icke video I saw. I bought it on VHS at a thrift store and I had no idea what it was going to be about. Everything sounds very reasonable in the intro and generally most of it checks out, but for most of the video he's interviewing this woman who claims to have seen all these different world figures shape-shifting and participating in ritualistic child abuse, human sacrifices, and so on. (Joseph Mengele, various world leaders and members of the British royal family etc). IMO she's either psychotic or a compulsive liar (or somewhere in between.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: underfliptown] * 2
    #17282369 -

I'm not familiar with any hominoid looking reptilian creatures in the fossil record. Human alien hybrids however may be present in the fossil record.







DNA tests show these are not deformed human skulls, but are human extraterrestrial hybrids.
Quote:
http://www.starchildproject.com/DNA2011March.htm

Starchild Skull DNA Analysis Report—2011

A Layman's summary of this report is available HERE
(También está disponible en español: http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2011spanish.htm)

SUMMARY:
Early in 2011, a geneticist attempting to recover Starchild Skull DNA identified four fragments that matched with human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). Comparing those fragments with matching fragments from human mtDNA produced an astonishing result. In every comparison, the Starchild presented many more nucleotide differences than are normally found among humans. In one comparison detailed in this report, the compared segments of human mtDNA came from one of its most highly conserved regions. Across 167 nucleotides in this segment, only 1 single variation is found among the 33 human haplogroups. In contrast, the same length of Starchild mtDNA has 17 differences! Of those 17, a significant number should be confirmed by multiple repetitions of the test. If several are confirmed (which is highly likely), it will be enough evidence to establish a new earthly species. [In 2010 just such a new prehuman species, Denisova, was confirmed by having a significant number of differences in its mtDNA. This will be explained later in this report.]




--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Edited by Ellis Dee (11/25/12 11:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: underfliptown]
    #17282405 -

Everyday I spend awake, I blink.


On days I blink, I sometimes question my existence.

On days I don't blink, that shit never comes into play....


ever notice how when you turn the handle on a fully functioning and fully operating sink, not like one that has the main water flows cut off, that shit just works?

Exactly.

Today, I drank fluoridated water. My peers told me I was gross for picking my nose and not washing my hands before making a kid his lunch.

It's real.

Don't be closed minded. M mother skipped court for a ROR DUI, and now those bastards have her on lockdown.

Shroomerites,
OPEN
YOUR
FUCKING
EYES

Crystal resonance saved me, maybe it can save you, too.


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: DrMambo]
    #17283016 -

DrMambo said:
Everyday I spend awake, I blink.


On days I blink, I sometimes question my existence.

On days I don't blink, that shit never comes into play....


ever notice how when you turn the handle on a fully functioning and fully operating sink, not like one that has the main water flows cut off, that shit just works?

Exactly.

Today, I drank fluoridated water. My peers told me I was gross for picking my nose and not washing my hands before making a kid his lunch.

It's real.

Don't be closed minded. M mother skipped court for a ROR DUI, and now those bastards have her on lockdown.

Shroomerites,
OPEN
YOUR
FUCKING
EYES

Crystal resonance saved me, maybe it can save you, too.



Dude.(?)

In all sincerety, what does all of this mean???

I can't even form a connection between statements.
Booger hands? Dui lockdowns?
Wow mang
We should chat if only because I find this interesting
For reasons unknown!
IsTHC my reason? Probably

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Oeric McKenna] * 2
    #17283114 -

If you scream "open your eyes" or other slogans long enough you will begin feeling superior to others, I guess. It seems to reinforce their beliefs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #17283213 -

:trolldance:


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: DrMambo]
    #17283221 -

DrMambo said:
:trolldance:



another method of disregarding things that make sense and undermine their feeling of security: not "lowering" themselves into arguments but wishful thinking and making connections where there are none. rational discussion is already failed by default because their belief already tells them they are right and who disagrees is blind because of the disagreement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: underfliptown]
    #17283249 -

He means this:











Six and a half hours viewing time :omgz:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Asante]
    #17283276 -

the truth lies within the octopians


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (11/26/12 07:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #17283316 -

Rail_Gun said:
I'm not familiar with any hominoid looking reptilian creatures in the fossil record. Human alien hybrids however may be present in the fossil record.







DNA tests show these are not deformed human skulls, but are human extraterrestrial hybrids.
Quote:
http://www.starchildproject.com/DNA2011March.htm

Starchild Skull DNA Analysis Report—2011

A Layman's summary of this report is available HERE
(También está disponible en español: http://www.starchildproject.com/dna2011spanish.htm)

SUMMARY:
Early in 2011, a geneticist attempting to recover Starchild Skull DNA identified four fragments that matched with human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). Comparing those fragments with matching fragments from human mtDNA produced an astonishing result. In every comparison, the Starchild presented many more nucleotide differences than are normally found among humans. In one comparison detailed in this report, the compared segments of human mtDNA came from one of its most highly conserved regions. Across 167 nucleotides in this segment, only 1 single variation is found among the 33 human haplogroups. In contrast, the same length of Starchild mtDNA has 17 differences! Of those 17, a significant number should be confirmed by multiple repetitions of the test. If several are confirmed (which is highly likely), it will be enough evidence to establish a new earthly species. [In 2010 just such a new prehuman species, Denisova, was confirmed by having a significant number of differences in its mtDNA. This will be explained later in this report.]





Mila, you've done it again.  Quality post!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17283380 -

/saves thread for later.


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Everlong]
    #17283386 -

Everlong said:
David Icke is a loon.

Replitian conspiracy is nonsense.




David Icke is a genius, bra. He may be working(maybe not) for the government, but hes just doing a job.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17283397 -

BlindSophist said:
underfliptown said:
danlennon3 said:
7 of the 9 minutes of this video is merely an introduction to this shamans beliefs... and in the remaining 2 minutes, was a brief introduction to this this topic! Ive been seeing more and more talk about these so called reptilians... How many of you guys are just trolling and how many actually believe in this stuff???



It's the first video in a series man. I guess you are :tard: lol.

And yes, i am actually starting to believe this stuff.



I believe it without question. I don't actually believe that alien reptiles are infiltrating the species, but I believe certainly that certain humans are primarily driven by the reptilian brain.





:billymaythumbup:



--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #17284390 -

& yet.
Lsd is bullshit...
Hey it gave my a chuckle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #17284436 -

Lsd...bullshit? I might call it many things but...its definitely next-level...not exactly bath salts...


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #17284477 -

BlindSophist said:
I believe it without question. I don't actually believe that alien reptiles are infiltrating the species, but I believe certainly that certain humans are primarily driven by the reptilian brain.



I don't understand why you guys are calling the part of humans that is driven by instincts the "reptile" brain. :confused: It's no more reptile than it is ape, it's just the more primal part of our existence but it has nothing to do with conspiracy theories or world takeovers. Yes, we as still evolving beings retain ancestral physiology. That's not something anyone rational ignores.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17284507 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain#Reptilian_complex

"MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays."


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: g00ru]
    #17284527 -

ghooru said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain#Reptilian_complex

"MacLean proposed that the reptilian complex was responsible for species typical instinctual behaviors involved in aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays."



My point is that everything that comes after reptiles evolutionarily has that section of the brain. As humans, we are the farthest from this evolutionary point and we have the most brain development from that point. It seems like bringing up the fact that that section of the brain is the reptilian brain is some way to try to give validity to the reptilian conspiracy theory when the two aren't really related. :shrug:

From the little research I just did, it seems like the Triune Brain theory isn't accepted widely by the scientific community anyway.


--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."


UBUNTU- I am because we are.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptilians, Secret History, and Africa [Re: g00ru]
    #17284536 -

I can't watch the vid because I'm on my phone but I think there's certain things about the repilitain thing that are possible. Dinosaurs for instance were around for millions and millions and millions of years. Who's to say an intelligent race didn't develop? Its probably bullshit but there's possibility to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* histories mysteries eligal 1,193 5 03/02/10 10:34 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* Secret Service probes student's 'Kill a Bush' comment Dark_Star 3,898 17 10/24/06 08:25 PM
by Brainiac
* On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Rahie 13,616 142 11/13/06 03:27 PM
by boO
* Meteorite may hold secrets to life outside earth. Spooge 955 4 12/01/06 03:59 PM
by Spooge
* South Africa anti-rape condom aims to stop attacks Deadmaker 2,079 10 08/31/05 08:53 PM
by Mitchnast
* Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Redstorm 5,025 90 08/17/05 09:25 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Soooo if we secretly had Nukes 50 yuears ago.......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 4,509 73 05/18/08 06:57 PM
by ZippoZ
* History channel rocks Delyrium 1,294 15 11/20/03 11:07 PM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,652 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.