Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548649 -

:lol:

I'm going into it truely not believing anything about it, so maybe that will help me get a grant. I figure it will be easier to get money to try to disprove it than to prove it exists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548650 -

Don't worry, I'll fuck them up.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548676 -

fidonet was a great source of info, it's how I stumbled upon a few things I really shouldnt know about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548697 -

You seem to have a wealth of knowledge; do you know any organizations that give grants to non-fiction writers?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548726 -

MY FIST. FOOL.

:rockon:

:smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548729 -

give me a day and I'll have one for you, lets try saturday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548736 -

Excellent. :thumbup:

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548738 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I pointed you in a direction, it's up to you to seek it, you choose not to, I choose not to continue this discussion



I have already heard of all the things in the direction you pointed me in. I have found them to lack sufficient evidence and reason compared to other explanations. I could say the same to you I pointed you in a direction and you chose not to investigate it.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548772 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
I have already heard of all the things in the direction you pointed me in. I have found them to lack sufficient evidence and reason compared to other explanations. I could say the same to you I pointed you in a direction and you chose not to investigate it.



you may have chose not to follow the trail left, maybe it was simply because it didnt follow what you wish to believe

here is something for a starting point, maybe it will lead you to the info that
will show you that our government is capable and willing to do anything

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Conspiracy/division_in_the_ranks.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548936 -

Very interesting article Pris. Dont know how legit it is but assuming its 100%. I know Mcveigh wanted to be Green Barrett. He never qualified. He was adimantly against gun control and ofter phantasized about the government comming to citizens houses and rounding up all the fire arms in America. Thats why one of his and those who are like him favorite novel is The Turner Diarys which speaks alot about what the resistors are talking about. How does this tie in with the bombing? The article you posted doesn't mention the bombing or mcveigh but I am very interested. Good post bro. You caught my interest.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (08/17/05 09:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4549017 -

maybe you should do a little more digging

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* biggest LSD bust in history loopin20 28,209 14 06/21/06 02:06 PM
by Ashford
* histories mysteries eligal 1,193 5 03/02/10 10:34 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* Acid History Question : Where did Al Hubbard get his LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 11,881 43 04/25/15 08:39 AM
by Freakdaddy
* saturday ruby tuesday's columbus ohio durban_poison 478 1 04/22/05 08:05 AM
by WoodsCall
* Obscurity in time. cdchriscd 940 10 07/13/03 10:35 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Post peices of obscure classic literiture! Larrythescaryrex 618 5 08/30/03 03:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* History channel - barbarians Liquid_Dimension 1,650 17 03/06/07 01:04 AM
by SymmetryGroup8
* Life after Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon ElectricJW 250 0 11/27/05 02:30 PM
by ElectricJW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,025 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.