Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548544 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
How do you know they were taken into evidence the day of the report?




because I said so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548547 -

Thats where the isolated cases with other circumstances comes into play  :wink:


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548550 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
bukkake said:
And gets a hardon sentencing teens to thirty years in prison for selling small amounts of marijuana. We all have to get the fuck out of here.



There might be some very isolated cases of this with other circumstances involved but really that is off the wall dude. That doesn't happen anywhere I have ever been or from anyone I have ever heard of. Why don't you move to some arabian country were the shoot you in the street for that same offense.



Yup, not isolated at all. The sentencing for drug crimes (even possession for the most part) is lengthier than most violent crimes.

On topic: I thought I remembered reading that they found undetonated explosives?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548551 -

isolated is called state law?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548553 -

Prisoner#1 said:
because I said so



Well because I SAID SO you speak of bullshit. :wink:


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (08/17/05 08:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548558 -

Also, flag-waving is not impressive. It is enough to be patriotic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548563 -

all you've done is disagree and quote whats freely available through every major
media outlet, you did so in another thread and stated so, I drop the discussion here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548565 -

Sentencing can very from county to county within a state. Also the example this guy gave is extreme yes drug possesion is taken more seriously then murder but they dont give teens decades in prison for a gram of MJ comon.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548575 -

Ever hear of mandatory minimum sentencing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548581 -

it is becoming more common especialy with mandatory minimums being enacted all
over as a 'deterant' again, Ga state law had the death penalty for 3rd convictions
of selling marijuana or selling weed to a minor...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548592 -

Whats wrong with media outlets? What have you quoted from? You failed to give me any proof at all. All you said is that the proof you have has been covered up. But its all cool you have a different opinion than me I can respect that we can agree to disagree. :laugh: Not trying to insult you or anything. This topic is a very widely debated one.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548594 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
Whats wrong with media outlets? What have you qouted from? You failed to give me any proof at all. All you said is that the proof you have has been covered up. But its all cool you have a different opinion than me I can respect that we can agree to disagree. :laugh: Not trying to insult you or anything. This topic is a very widely debated one.



Good man. :thumbup:

This is the kind of fellowship I like to see in a debate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548595 -

hey..if you are actually interested in looking into this, be sure to grab your tinfoil hat and here you go:

http://www.welfarestate.com/okc/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1998/vo14no15/vo14no15_bombs.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548599 -

Redstorm said:
Ever hear of mandatory minimum sentencing?



FAMM!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548603 -

I HATE YOU. I R T3H R1T3.

:mad2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4548610 -

Leet-speak automatically turns any right things you said wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548620 -

I HATE YOU I AM RIGHT.

:mad2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4548624 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
All you said is that the proof you have has been covered up.



I pointed you in a direction, it's up to you to seek it, you choose not to, I choose not to continue this discussion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4548635 -

I have decided I will seek a grant to research and write a book about the Bilderberg group. If I disappear out of the blue, you know who did me in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Obscure US History (Part I): Ruby Ridge [Re: Redstorm]
    #4548643 -

Redstorm said:
If I disappear out of the blue, you know who did me in.



I'll deny any knowledge of your existance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* biggest LSD bust in history loopin20 28,211 14 06/21/06 02:06 PM
by Ashford
* histories mysteries eligal 1,195 5 03/02/10 10:34 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* Acid History Question : Where did Al Hubbard get his LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 11,887 43 04/25/15 08:39 AM
by Freakdaddy
* saturday ruby tuesday's columbus ohio durban_poison 479 1 04/22/05 08:05 AM
by WoodsCall
* Obscurity in time. cdchriscd 940 10 07/13/03 10:35 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Post peices of obscure classic literiture! Larrythescaryrex 618 5 08/30/03 03:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* History channel - barbarians Liquid_Dimension 1,656 17 03/06/07 01:04 AM
by SymmetryGroup8
* Life after Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon ElectricJW 250 0 11/27/05 02:30 PM
by ElectricJW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,032 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.