Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Rahie]
    #6275470 - 11/12/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

What is his username?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Redstorm]
    #6275975 - 11/12/06 04:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
If this secret is not revealed by 3AM EST, you're gonna get banned.

:lol:

:banbanban:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: blissedout]
    #6275983 - 11/12/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I'm on the edge of my seat.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6276242 - 11/12/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

The truth; this was yet another amusing distraction from my paper.  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineVietKong
Psychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: New Zealand
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6276244 - 11/12/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Leary_Ban, what a cruel god you have. That book of myths you read from make him sound greedy and weak. Should someone who has never done anything morally wrong be cast to an eternity of torture when they die just because they chose to accept the greater explanation for life and natural phenomena, IE, Science.

--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: VietKong]
    #6276449 - 11/12/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

so how much longer until someone gets banned?

Offlineflower_child
Dawson
Male User Gallery

Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6276466 - 11/12/06 06:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Here's what he posted on myspace:

Quick, read this before the rest. I have only put up half of the story and half of what I know due to the time. Unfortunatly, my internet connection was down and I wasnt able to get this up as fast As I had hoped. Never the less, here is half of it. I will finish it off tomorow. Thank you for reading. Ok. I Have finally got this all typed out and it's still not exactly how I wanted it to come out... But, none the less, I'll get on with it. Why November 11? Why the wait if its so important?!?! Well that's pretty simple... I needed people to take notice. And by doing the *Secret*, people took notice to it; got them interested enough to look into it, which is what I needed to do. I need people to take notice if I want to make a difference and I believe I did that it went better then expected. Why November the 11? Well, since what I'm about to tell you is going to occure in 2011, I thought I'd use the 11 day of the 11 month. Now before I continue further on, I need to point out the following: for certain reasons I wont be able to reveal where I got all my *sources from* and what not.. Now This is where it gets *Interesting*, to say the least. I Just hope that you the reader read this with a open mind. Anyway Here I go. Right, ironicly enough.. This all started when I turned 11. Ha. Anyway. It was near Christmas and I wasn't really looking forward to it. Unusual for a kid of 11, right? Well, if you'd had the couple of months I'd just had you'd understand... Before I continue on, I really do feel like it was planned to be me who'd *find* this out or go through this. Granted, this first begun years ago and I couldn't of possibly understood then what I was getting into or what was happening.. But the fact is I stopped being a child at 11 years old. I had that taken away from me. On a side note, before I continue with this, I just want to note the reason I'm telling you this is because I feel it's important. You'll get a bit of an understanding of me and where I'm coming from. I'm trying to be my self here as I explain this to you. This is who I am. I've spent my life (More so as I've got older) putting on a disguise for other people. For their benefit, now allowing them to see who I really was because they couldn't understand or it'd hurt them too much. Spending hours daily training. Never letting the real reasons out. Making sacrifices. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret doing any of this. I picked this life for my self. It's who I am my *Destiny*, you could say. I used to be *Depressed* but now I've got past this. I realize I can stop what happened to me from happening to other people. There's no point letting the past drag you down. I was sent here for a reason and I intend to follow through. You can't allow things like Sorrow, Pain, Anger, Hate, Love, Passion, Sympathy, and other emotions to get the better of you. A real mans mind controls his body, not the other way around. Never the less, this isn't a biography about me. So, I'm going to continue the story. So finaly. When Christmas day came, I wasn’t happy from previous struggles, so I just laid on my bed as everyone was downstairs. I was there, just hating myself. I fell asleep for a bit then “woke up”; not really waking up, but my mind was awake and my body was asleep. I couldn’t move any part of my body, though, either – as if I were being held down by something. There were “things” around me – not people, but things. They kept saying about killing me and I remember one of them said “Let’s get rid of him now”, talking about me. I tried calling out for my mother, but it came out really low and hard to hear. I started to feel like I was being lifted up, but still not able to move, so I yelled out “God, please help me”. From the door suddenly came a bright, white light. When I saw it, I could actually get up and I ran into it and ran out of the room. I really wish I could explain it better than that but I can't... So. at 11 years old this really hurt me. I didn't know how to act or what to think. I'd just suffered a big loss and as a kid assumed, it was my fault though *They're coming to take me away*. I told my mother but she didn't believe me and my father just laughed. No one believed me. What could I expect? It does sound stupid, doesnt it? So after this event happened, weeks passed, months passed and years passed. I was 13 now. I met a girl and being kids we got involved in the paranormal. I mean, after all, she was the only one who believed my story... But why wouldnt she? She was only a kid, too... So more years went. And my Resolve for helping the human race and my ideas of *justice* strengthened. Here I was seeing drugs around me. People being murdered.. Raped.. I was a kid yet I could still see how bad it was.. People blocked it out and ignored the issues that were going on. But I still saw it. My *Will* was now stronger than ever. I've been doing martial arts for a long time. I've been doing weight lifting for along time. And for the first time in my life i'd been studying. I was extremly healthy and I was smart; I had mental strength, if I was interested, I got it. I understood it. I understood the human mind about how things worked. I was getting an understanding of the *paranormal* what I believed to be true adding it up. Putting it for what I thought was right. I didn't care about money or the stuff most kids my age did. I wanted something else. Something was missing. I needed to make a difference. I needed to help people I saw all these problems around me from local problems to worldwide problems and I felt worthless. Empty... Now, the girl I'd met I had developed a strong bond with. We stuck together all these years and got a similar interest. On a side note. even at 15 I wasn't really capable of getting into a *relationship* like most kids do. I was too focused on what I knew had to be done. So I went to bed one night and had a dream. In this dream my grandma, who we'd put in a home not so long back, unfortunatly she basicly turned into a vegetable. As cold as that may sound, it's the truth. In this dream she told me she died. But that she'd gone to a better place. Not called heaven, either. Unfortunatly, I can't name the places we go. Another promise I've made to the people I got the information from. Certain things I can only tell certain people and I HAVE to keep to my self because we aren't supposed to know it. I can only share so much. Anyways, continuing on with the story, she told me she'd gone to this place; it was beautiful and what not. She explained to me a few things, gave me a few messages to say and said *Don't you worry, you will go through some hard times but we have *faith* in you*. I repeated the dream to my parents only to hear *One problem, she isn't dead.* Few hours later we got a call. She died a week back and they'd lost our number. Alas, this wasn't spoken about again by my parents. However, me and the girl began discussing it and she began telling me how if she meditated or focused she could *contact* her spirit guide. After doing this, we asked questions to her spirit guide and what not. To our surpise, well mine more then hers since I wasn't sure if I believed her, the stuff came true. Now, I'd always believed in *God*. I don't know why, I just knew He was here. Sorry to break into another story, but when I was young, no real religious upbringing, I was about 3 and I sat on santa's knee at Christmas. When asked what I wanted for Christmas, I replied a picture of Jesus. I supose this is one of my proudest moments. From what I know, my mother told me how all the people in the line just hugged their kids. Even the Santa had tears in his eyes. So the year after, this time I asked for a cross. All I wanted was a cross of Jesus. When asked *But what else do you want?* I just said "That's all. A cross..* This was strange as my father didn't believe in God and my mother didn't seem to, either. So I'd had no religious upbringing, yet here I Was asking for these things. Anyway, on with the story. After getting our trust, her spirit guide revealed certain *secrets* to us. One being she told us *we had been chosen*. Us and 1 other. A list of 6 and me her and someone else had passed all the *tests* thrown at us. But they'd still be more to come. Never telling us what we'd been *picked* for. After a while, she started dropping hints; telling us about the end of the world to look up certain facts.. How the weather had been changing or earth quakes in certain areas and just how bad it is now. Then once she simply stated *Sometimes I wonder if humans will destroy them selves before the antichrist does* Eventually, we found out what she meant. She explained about an *Antichrist* and certain spirits/Demons who had been here before and are back right now. How they are here and undetected while some are in human form untill the time was right... 2011 would be that time. I don't know if it's new years eve 2011 but sometime during 2011 the *Attack* will begin in full force. She told us about certain things. For example, I'll be putting it up on here when I have time. There is a video on it. It's the 911 attack. How the 11 was a sign. Now many of you may have seen the *Demonic faces* in the smoke and what not. That clearly appeared. (I'll also have a video of that up for thoughs that haven't). But did many of you know from a certain angle before the towers fell, you can see something FLYING away? I Will be uploading this video for you to view for your self. Not only that, but the remains found in the tower were 3 crosses in one. This is also mentioned in the Bible in revelations. I'll post the exact part later. And another cross was found. A simple cross. It's actually kept in New York as a memmorial statue. I'll be sure to post evidence of this too. Now, I was also told about *Ufo's*, and yes I understand how insane this sounds and confusing in certain parts, but unfortunatly, once again, I can't tell everything. Not to everyone in the open, anyway. But, I was told about certain *Pictures* and parts of the Bible that seems to relate to *Ufo's* and I was also explained to. Remember the star that led the three wise men to Jesus? A star that's only mentioned once? A moving star. Bingo. I will Update the rest tomorrow. Basicly, tomorrow will reveal how I've spoke to *Angels/Demons* and what not things that have happened to me. Certain people I've lost, lessons I've learned and more things I need to warn you about. If I have time, I'll hopefully provide some more evidence then just my word, too. If I can only get up the rest of my story tomorow, I'll update the rest the day after and what not. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

--------------------
Today while walking up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd stay away

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: flower_child]
    #6276469 - 11/12/06 06:35 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

My goodness, I don't know how someone is supposed to read through that mess :crazy:

One giant block paragraph. :ashamed:

Offlineflower_child
Dawson
Male User Gallery

Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: eris]
    #6276481 - 11/12/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

It's not easy, but I don't think myspace lets him paragraph very well anyway...although he could have at least indented it in some places.

--------------------
Today while walking up the stairs
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh how I wish he'd stay away

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: eris]
    #6276483 - 11/12/06 06:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

+1

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: flower_child]
    #6276486 - 11/12/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

wow... from the context of his myspace you'd never have thought it would be armageddon babble...

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #6276490 - 11/12/06 06:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eris said:
My goodness, I don't know how someone is supposed to read through that mess :crazy:

One giant block paragraph. :ashamed:

That is a mess.  :thumbdown:

Offlinetwigz
stick boy
 User Gallery

Loc: From up in a tree
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #6276542 - 11/12/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I am so vary confused amd way to high for this:bongload:

--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

OfflineEmperorKuzco
somewhatfamiliar

Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: twigz]
    #6276569 - 11/12/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

From what I gather, he's saying that demons tried to get him when he was 11, Demons are responsible for 9/11, and the world will end in 2011. Man I bet he's pissed about not being able to rant and rave on 11/11.

I was expecting somthing a little more......how do you say......Sane?

--------------------

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Darkcloud]
    #6276580 - 11/12/06 07:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Darkcloud said:
End of the World / Masons/ Illuminati / The Matrix / Reptilians / The Usual?

Hmm, did I leave one out? :wink:

I forgot to include "Demons" and "The Voices".

Aww shucks. :tongue:

OfflineVietKong
Psychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: New Zealand
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Darkcloud]
    #6276754 - 11/12/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, being a paranoid schizophrenic really sucks. Poor guy.

--------------------
Reality is just ONE of the states of conscious perception.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: EmperorKuzco]
    #6276789 - 11/12/06 08:16 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EmperorKuzco said:
I was expecting somthing a little more......how do you say......Sane?

Seriously?  As soon as I saw the title of the thread I figured it'd be something like this.

I reserve judgement on these kind of things, it may be right I guess, as anything is possible. However,there is no analogy that I can use that can accurately describe just how much I doubt it.  I rememeber the millenium.....at least a lot of folks didn't need to go shopping for a quite a while after that. They must've been eating Chef Boy Ar Dee and beans for months.  :lol:

The world's going to end someday, for sure, but I'll be pretty damned surprised if it ends in my lifetime, or anything time within the next several million years for that matter.  If this dude is right I'll be sure to make a post admitting to being owned.  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6276900 - 11/12/06 08:43 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I hope that's what it's like. I hope that after I die I can keep the memories from this life. Sometimes it's scary thinking that maybe my consciousness will just get tangled in the vast ocean of the supreme consciousness and that my earthly memories will disolve, never to be remembered again.

Your consciousness IS the supreme consciousness and it already is tangled among the rest.  Your memories won't dissolve as they are energy, and energy can't dissolve into nothing, it can only be transferred.  You'll be able to experience those memories again and again you will just have lots of company.  I think its exciting.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with this thread but it kinda petered out and that post caught my eye for some reason :blazed:

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: Rahie]
    #6276943 - 11/12/06 08:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

"the secret" is that everybody should find their own religion and beliefs by themselves, so that it's unadulterated and unaffected by egotistical biases of religious salesmen who think they were sent from God to tell us shit that God could force upon us if he really wanted to ...

and he doesn't. that's why it takes work and effort to find your beliefs in life ...

also, anybody claiming to have knowledge of the future needs to start being present now. who gives a crap what's going to happen tomorrow if you can't even live for today? tomorrow exists because of what happened today, and yesterday, and the day before, and so on ... tomorrow, as well as 2011, is not a solely independent event, it is all based on a complete flow of all the events that ever were and are currently ...

if the people who spouted this crap really believed it themselves, they wouldn't have a need to make other people believe it, because they would already know better ... the fact that they do try to make other people believe it shows that they are insecure and need affirmation from others that they are right ...

IMO

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: On november the 11 I will reveal a secret that has been kept hidden for 1000s of years. [Re: HB]
    #6277295 - 11/12/06 10:44 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

weird

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order