Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench !
    #17268435 -

Well Black Friday sucked me in and I broke down and bought a Chinese knock off tablet . Reviews on these products are virtually non-existent , however "kocaso" has put out some early android tablets. Particularly the M730 model has a few mediocre reviews with hand cams . The reviews for the previous model was at best a 7 out of 10 , great specs and all just fell short in a few key areas like the "g sensor " and so on .

Since then I've hoped they've fixed the simple stuff because the specs are great !

Downers would be a lower resolution , shitty quality dual cameras , and no Bluetooth . But for 74 bucks with free shipping I bought one for myself and my lady.


What do you guys think to risky or probably worth it ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1M80H82042


SPECS:
_-_-_-_

Operating System
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

CPU Type
1.2Ghz

Display
Screen Size
7"
Resolution
800 x 480

Hard Drive
HDD
4GB
(Also has a slot for sd that supports up to 32gb)


Memory
Memory
1GB(its actually 512 I think )

Communications
WLAN
802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Bluetooth
No(sucks I know )

Ports
HDMI
1 x HDMI
Audio Ports
Yes

Supplemental Drive
Webcam
Yes

Power
Battery
Lithium Ion
Battery Life
3~5hours

Physical spec
Weight
<2 lbs

Features
Function
Tablet PC

Manufacturer Warranty
Parts
1 Year
Labor
1 Year

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: HeroMike]
    #17268466 -

I don't have a problem with knock offs. :thumbup:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: King Klick]
    #17268737 -

It's probably kinda shitty.  I would've gone with a BB Playbook for marginally more money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17268915 -

I once got a "craig" mp3 player and it was total shit, couldn't even get it to work.

Looking at the specs on what you got though, I'd say it's worth it. I think the ipad had more battery life, but as long as you can use youtube and stuff you're good to go. Can you use it for ebooks?

It's nice that you can spend $10 or $20 to increase storage size, and 800x600 isn't so bad on a 7 inch screen considering I play my video games at 800x600 on a 17 inch screen.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: Synthe]
    #17268921 -

what does vagined mean?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: The Vapor]
    #17269206 -

he's refering to his old lady i believe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: funegi]
    #17272615 -

Well they have a 30 day return policy so I guess I can't really lose . But for 75 bucks each, I might as well keep em an run ubuntu on them for aircrack / debian . Still kinda excited to see how they're gonna do .Even the fail model "m730" got better reviews then the "kindle fire" . So educating guessing and deductive reasoning would suggest that it will be at least as good as the kindle fire and less buggy then the previous models .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Friday You Crusty Vagined Wench ! [Re: HeroMike]
    #17273180 -

My wife got me this ebook reader from walmart yesterday for $50 that seems pretty cool, a kobo mini. It's one of those e-ink style ones. The features are pretty basic but the battery is supposed to last quite long and it's very light. For the price it seems pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Black Flag
( 1 2 all )
Fungi_x 3,190 24 03/22/06 11:39 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Using USB Bluetooth adapter to add wallpapers and ringtones from my PC. NewbieS 900 6 10/05/07 08:54 PM
by Newbie
* Vaginal discharge
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 6,641 69 07/04/06 02:02 PM
by trendal
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,952 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* What do you think of white people who try to act black?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 7,767 93 02/14/06 07:32 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Anyone can be black
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,109 24 12/01/02 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are black drug dealers so stupid? RandalFlagg 4,634 16 06/29/05 08:55 PM
by gdman
* Black Muddy River Ripple 3,338 13 07/21/03 08:44 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
556 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.