Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Waarlock]
    #17234718 -

Each to their own. I find myself going through phases where some days I love it and some days I hate it. It really all just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: BotanicalEvolution]
    #17234724 -

Weed keeps me away from other drugs.

Weed is good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Beanhead]
    #17234821 -

It started giving me this weird anxiety too, it was like this strange overwhelming self reflection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: brokentv]
    #17234851 -

brokentv said:
It started giving me this weird anxiety too, it was like this strange overwhelming self reflection.



I find this happens when I'm sitting around doing nothing. If you keep your mind occupied I find it's much more difficult to fall into this pit of self-reflection. I like to get stoned after work and then take my dog for a walk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: kiss_the_sky03]
    #17234913 -

mine is the opposite.

if i get stoned outside of my house, i tend to get paranoid.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: brokentv]
    #17235230 -

brokentv said:
It started giving me this weird anxiety too, it was like this strange overwhelming self reflection.



I had that aswell; I kept smoking and it went away :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Beanhead]
    #17235269 -

I found that after I started doing serious tripping work my THC high has changed, in a negative way unfortunately. Anxiety and paranoia social retardation the usual

but the synergistic effects of THC and other psycho actives can be quite interesting


--------------------
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance"
-Alan Watts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Waarlock]
    #17235300 -

Waarlock said:
American weed gets me really depressed about life and why i am alive. I would rather stick with foreign stuff



woooaahhh, I hope your not referring to reg/mid, California has some of the best bud around

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: zee007]
    #17235486 -

Maybe it's more of an indica/sativa thing he's talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: psi]
    #17235566 -

psi said:
Maybe it's more of an indica/sativa thing he's talking about.



Yeah, I was ready to jump all over that post till I thought about it a bit more. I definitely think he is probably referring to the indica type stone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: kiss_the_sky03]
    #17235634 -

Yeah I quit smoking weed months ago and havent looked back since. It gave me terrible anxiety when I wasnt even high. I used to love it but something changed. I quit all drugs for the most part and plan to quit drinking too. I just want to take a good long break from everything and eventually indulge moderately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: PoopSoap]
    #17236930 -

I actually don't miss it at all, I find I'm actually more attentive and I feel a whole lot more adaptive to situations. I actually enjoy my day without thinking about how I'm going to get high later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: BotanicalEvolution]
    #17236976 -

There are periods in my life where I love weed and it can be both motivational and an awesome time.

There are also periods where it makes me hate myself and I will get anxious and it's just all around unpleasant.


A bit over a year ago I was really depressed and smoking everyday and one night something just went wrong and I had a panic attack and started hearing extremely vivid voices and vomiting noises. From then on I've always been more mindful on whether smoking is improving or degrading my life and at the moment I've had to cut down as it's beginning to have negative consequences again.

I'll be back at it in time though  :bigjoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: birdland]
    #17237355 -

Why do folks so often label the self-enquiry/self-reflection that some substances encourage as negative?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Humility]
    #17237367 -

Because marijuana has negative effects in some people... thus a negative experience. Duh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: BotanicalEvolution]
    #17237380 -

Well sure, whatever works for you. Sometimes sobriety can be nice too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: k00laid]
    #17237392 -

k00laid said:
everting in moderation

including moderation

let loose every now and then



QFT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #17237397 -

Yeah, I stopped smoking because it made me a bum. I would just sit around all day laughing with my friends, not even thinking about the future. I can't smoke in moderation, so I just don't smoke at all and feel much better for it.


--------------------
22

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: k00laid]
    #17237408 -

k00laid said:
everting in moderation

including moderation

let loose every now and then



Walk the middle path.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Else Find Marijuana to be Negative? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17237467 -

:yinyang: the only true path is the middle way!!


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bad vibes from The SImpsons medical marijuana episode
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 4,591 30 05/28/05 05:27 PM
by Learyfan
* Marijuana and pregnancy. Just some facts. blissedout 1,993 6 10/08/05 01:56 AM
by danksistah
* Pros and Cons for Marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 7,209 126 10/05/06 10:14 AM
by InTheFlesh714
* Medicinal Marijuana in California InTheFlesh714 1,359 16 06/04/06 12:52 AM
by eligal
* Marijuana Anonymous
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fliquid 6,680 74 08/02/05 02:31 AM
by RobMarley420
* Let's talk about marijuana.
( 1 2 3 all )
GreatGigInTheSky 4,676 57 08/07/05 08:09 PM
by elaspeinreason
* pots negative effects.
( 1 2 3 all )
ninjacory 2,864 42 03/15/07 09:38 AM
by blewmeanie
* Board Game Lets Players Run Marijuana Farm vinsue 523 0 12/21/04 05:46 AM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,029 topic views. 6 members, 826 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.