Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: SARAtonin]
    #17216392 -

Im in southern canada and can't see it. Fucking clouds!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: SARAtonin]
    #17216396 -

Lots of pics from Saskatchewan being posted.

http://spaceweather.com/gallery/index.php?title=aurora&title2=lights


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17216400 -

Nothing here (Toronto area.) It looks like I'm not close to any of the lines though, and there's a shit ton of glare from street lights. If I'm reading the map right it looks like you see it stronger further south, didn't know it worked that way. (Some of the time?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17216421 -

Acaterpillar said:
Dystopia said:
I'm around 93W 48N, we usually get the good shit. :loveeyes:




Dude the kayaking north of you is sooooooo fucking amazing.

The land of a thousand lakes is one of my favorite places.



I'm hypothetically around Ely, Minnesota.

Goddamn gorgeous up here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Adden]
    #17216428 -

I'm around 106W 40N, How do I tell if it will be here?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17216432 -

i stood outside in the frigid cold for 15 minutes and didnt see anything interesting. so i just took out my torch lighter and made my own aurora


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Envix]
    #17216451 -

Northern WI,  clear and no light pollution.

I can't see shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Beefy1]
    #17216480 -

OP is a diabolical genius, lied to us with graphs and made us cold.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: gzuf]
    #17216483 -

gzuf said:
OP is a diabolical genius, lied to us with graphs and made us cold.



:scumbagsteve:


--------------------
What are you going to do with your liberal arts degree? Write a 3rd person narrative about why you like playing with yourself in the mid-morning, instead of the afternoon, because you can't find a fuckin' job? --Captain Ahab
You'll see an classic example of real world exponential decay when a first year engineering course shrinks into a second year course and even more by third year. - Chem E prof

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Adden]
    #17216485 -

Dystopia said:
Acaterpillar said:
Dystopia said:
I'm around 93W 48N, we usually get the good shit. :loveeyes:




Dude the kayaking north of you is sooooooo fucking amazing.

The land of a thousand lakes is one of my favorite places.



I'm hypothetically around Ely, Minnesota.

Goddamn gorgeous up here.



Yeah, the area I'm talking about is pretty much between Ely and Atikokan (Ontario)

I hope to go back some day and stay for longer.
Last time I was there for two weeks.


Easiest fishing I've ever had.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: gzuf]
    #17216490 -

gzuf said:
OP is a diabolical genius, lied to us with graphs and made us cold.



:lol:
no signs of it here in colorado
been out & about biking for the last 40 minutes or so
great night for some star gazing wether ya get a glimpse of it or not :smile:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17216497 -

Acaterpillar said:
Easiest fishing I've ever had.




Shh...

:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Adden]
    #17216647 -

Took a walk from about 2:30-3:00, didn't see anything in Northern Illinois. Ridiculous light pollution around here though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: blabbly]
    #17216669 -

:waitwhatthehell:

wait this is going on right now?

i should go outside


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Salomon]
    #17216670 -

I was out for a short bit, surprisingly nothing.

If this statement makes sense... the blackness around the stars seemed brighter.

Is that some sort of effect of this phenomenon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Adden]
    #17216677 -

Dystopia said:
I was out for a short bit, surprisingly nothing.

If this statement makes sense... the blackness around the stars seemed brighter.

Is that some sort of effect of this phenomenon?



i think the moon is hidden
atleast
it was fer me
tis a good night fer star gazin :grin:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Edited by Shroomopotamus (11/14/12 02:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17216698 -

nah i can't see shit.


cloud cover like a mofo.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Salomon]
    #17216997 -

Yeah, well no lights here either.

I did fiddle around with my mom's digital SLR with 300mm zoom lens. Got this picture of Jupiter and three of its moons.

From upper left to lower right: Europa, Ganymede, Jupiter and Callisto.

About 10 minutes after I took this picture, Io rose from off the face of the planet, so if it is still dark where you are, you will be able to see four moon with binoculars.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/14/12 05:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: koods]
    #17217002 -

I was so disappointed, sometimes we just get them for no fuckin reason, not even a single shooting star tonight either. :sad:

Jupiter was so beautiful wasn't it?

Thank you so much for the photo <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aurora Borealis visible in north half of US [Re: Adden]
    #17217015 -

Dystopia said:
I was so disappointed, sometimes we just get them for no fuckin reason, not even a single shooting star tonight either. :sad:

Jupiter was so beautiful wasn't it?

Thank you so much for the photo <3



It's getting so close to opposition (Dec. 3) it is almost a perfect disk, as are its moon. It is amazing how quickly the moons change positons. Sometimes they all switch from one side of the planet to another over the period of just one night.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the Aurora is coming The Aurora Is COMMING! ZippoZM 781 13 03/07/06 06:55 PM
by ZippoZ
* Aurora lightshow tonight DNKYD 1,067 7 12/09/06 01:54 PM
by ZippoZ
* so you say you want to see the aurora, here are the sites oyu need to know ZippoZM 542 2 07/02/05 03:05 PM
by ZippoZ
* the aurora is out tonight~!!!! ZippoZM 623 7 07/02/05 11:01 AM
by ZippoZ
* possible Auroras tomorow night!!! People in northern lattitudes check it out! (PICS) ZippoZM 933 7 09/13/07 05:01 PM
by truekimbo2
* does anyone else watch this religously??? Space Weather??? Auroras? ZippoZM 323 0 11/30/05 03:33 PM
by ZippoZ
* If its dark out where you are at, and you live in a northern latatude, you can see AURORAS RIGHT NOW ZippoZM 954 8 08/20/06 07:11 PM
by ZippoZ
* possible Auroras out tonight! ZippoZM 712 7 09/21/07 01:10 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,841 topic views. 1 members, 26 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.